i.imgur.com/URO0gWU.jpg
>Al Bab Dec22
i.imgur.com/KD3eNIN.jpg
>Aleppo Dec22
i.imgur.com/FlnmmT3.jpg
>Palmyra Dec18
i.imgur.com/G2AmOFe.jpg

Developments DEC 31
>ISIS wants to overthrow the Hashemite king and his rule and seize southern Jordan: archive.is/xPj04
>Syrian Army captures Sharifah village in east Homs
>12 hours into ceasefire; Syrian Army continue operations in E Ghouta and Wadi Barada
>IS stopped water flow to Aleppo
>SA liberates new village in west Palmyra, 50 terrorists killed
>SA attacks jihadist stronghold in W Idlib
>Jihadist refuse to surender last bastion on W Damascus
>FSA breaks ceasefire in N Hama
>Turkish FM: Coalition began Air strikes in Al-Bab for the first time

Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/30-december-first-footage-from-russia-special-forces-spetnaz
rt.com/news/372381-unsc-russia-syria-resolution/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that Jews are white, based and the real master race.

G-d's chosen people will always win in the end.

SAAnime!

May 2017 be the year where all of Israel's enemies are crushed and the Greater Israel will be reborn.
Amen!

FIRST FOR UBERMODERATE

Reminder that swedes are white, based and the real master race.

The real übermensch will always win in the end.

Thanks for not wanting us, kikebro

I'm watching disappearance of Haruhi

>Somalia

Namefags a best. A BEST.

"Moderate" Beheaders just doing their thing

Haruhi is overrated shit

SOON
O
O
N

yes

Apparently it's really good, but I cant stand the show, and you have to watch the show first.

>isolate the US of fucking A
>just because they bombed the sandnigger soldiers of a no-country

You can't be real pal.

>implying
2017 will be the year in which Trump will cuck Bibi into annexing the West Bank so Israel will go from being 75% Jewish to just 62% Jewish.

is it good senpai ?

>haruhi is overrated

The French-cyborg empire

SOOOOOOOONNNNNN

kys pierre

But youre wrong.

Entry level shitter detected. I bet you think Eva is deep.

eh if they close do that and go after saudis they they are ok whit me

almost as bad as the arc in the original series where the same episode with only minor changes each time kept repeating over and over and over and over and o....

T. a peasant from a non-country with delusions of grandeur.

>watching chinese kids cartoons

This nigga right here knows his animu.

It's amazing the "experts" on Sup Forums will still insist that Eva meants something amd ismt just a surrealist art poece reflelcting the mental (and financial) state ofnits creator.

This

Nigger, I watched it years ago, it was perfectly fine, you just skip over the endless eight.

The only good Asian cartoon is Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

I mean Burgerland does have the best cartoon and most anime are shit. But not ALL are shit. You cant just blow off GITS or the works of Kon like that.

The rest of the show is barely better

Happy new year niggers !

May 2017 be the last of /sg/ and the first of /tg/ !

>/tg/
Oh christ no.

A war in Turkey would require a NATO response and it would be a mountain fight. Pls no. We dont need Afghanistan but worse.

>you cant just blow off GITS or the works of Kon like that
Oh, but i can.
It's called being an adult. Try it.

>/tg/
Why not /sag/?

you should clean your shit up first famalam.

>Rumors that Erwan al Rommeli (high commander of Isis in syrian desert) was killed in a airstrike.

That fucker was leading the recapture of Palmyra weeks ago.

Happy new year. I'd bet on /sag/ though

> being an adult
If you think those movies are for kids, you have no idea what youre talking about Sven.

even better desu

>we will get to see NATO forces blown to bits in th Turkish mountains this coming year

Don´t skip the Endless Eight

Kek'd

>/tg/
>Why not /sag/?
Why not both

Do you even realize how much of a disaster that would be?

/meg/ S O O N

4u

Even better, why not /WW3G/?

T.muhamad al leafiia

>Burgerland does have the best cartoon and most anime are shit
most people watch because there are zero western 2d adult oriented moves its all 3d kids moves the industry is dead

Why do people want /tg/ anyhow? They've come a long way since shooting down the Ryskie plane. I don't trust them, of course, but still they are much more of a "grey" actor than Saudi-Arabia for example.

how do you manage to be so consistently wrong about so many things?

were you sent by God specifically to troll me?

yes the Kabbalistic symbolism and naming scheme is meaningless fluff, but the show does have a message and is logically coherent despite often being ambiguous or surreal. NGE is the best anime to ever air on television

Because Vodkastan and Burgerland will be buddies now. I hope.

Why not both plus one more /tg/ /sag/ /mg/

Because war is very entertaining when viewed from the safety and comfort of one's own home.

>Implying Russia is relevant
China is rising, though very much like a hobo after a bottle of lasol.

source of video?

I'm off, happy new year faggots, I'm glad to shitpost in the last /sg/ of the year with you

I like where this is going...

The singular isnt a typo. The best animated TV show is Bojack Horseman. Other than that, though, there's just South Park. Everything else is for kids, and youre left with anime. Most anime are garbage, though not all.

Better than anime series.
Really good anime. But you need to watch series first.

I'm watching movie, not melancholy.

this one please
can't wait to export a bunch of local jihadists as mercenaries for saudi's princes

>When you have same time zone with Syria

happy New Year!

>Eva is deep.
It's a pretty accurate depiction of what a depressed person goes through when trying to kick the feelings and start living a normal life
Also it's clearly intentionally making the characters suffer more as evidenced by the mk ultra style psychological torture the characters seem to endure. I went through almost the exact same thought process when I was 14. Fucking eerie.
Is that deep? Idk but it's a hell of a lot deeper than the shit coming out of the West, that's for fucking sure.
People considered "boyhood" deep and if that cuts it, NGE certainly does.

>not wanting the biggest funder of Wahhabism to get fucked over
It's like you don't know how to have fun.

Yeah, I just noticed. The novel is tons of times better than the series!

How exactly does what you said conflict with what I said? All the apparent deeper meaning in the symboism and allusion doesnt exist. What the show actually is, is a projection of Anno's own psychosis via the show's characters.

yadi...sk/d/8Lwu7pBXyBRc8
My
Fucking
God
How the fuck i am still a virgin idk

>last /sg/ of the year
It aint 2017 for me for 11 hours.

jewgle "coochie monster's pajama party"

You haven't met Onur yet? Should be easy.

If you get rid of the King, it turns into al Qaedastan. As bad as it is now, that is worse. Cheering for the very thing you criticize the Saudis for doing in Syria just because the Saudis are scumbags is dumb.

>be a leaf
>shipost of the past

Happy new year habibi

the part where I said the show DOES mean something and you said it doesn't. it's certainly not just a "projection of psychosis", there's some seriously worthwhile contemplation in the show

and even if it was about literally nothing and it really was just empty symbols, it would still be a great show just on the strength of its direction and animation, which are apparently factors that don't matter to you since you think that Bojack Horseman, a show where the characters are literally always facing the camera in a flat 3/4 profile like a fucking three year old drew it, is the best animated show of all time

>criticize the Saudis for doing in Syria
Dude, the saudis are sponsoring jihad factories (salafist mosques) around the world.

feels good bro

rick and morty a show you can add to the list of good . But it frustrates me that we cant make good animated shows that is not some lazy flash cheep 3d animated there is no art in 3d a bunch of model dolls . way cant they make some thing like ghost in the shell moves in burger land ?

Happy new year

happy new year, /sg/

And? The Saudi military and state apparatus is mostly concerned with making the King money. As per their agreement, they let the clerics do what they want.

Now imagine the clerics are in charge of the military, the oil, all the money and manpower of the country. I dont care how bad they are as-is, that situation is worse.

The Japs seem to spend their budget on animation and skimp on the writing, which is why there's so many pretty-but-terrible anime. Whereas in the US, you have shows like Rick & Morty, South Park and Bojakc Horseman that dont have great animatiom but are way better written.

I'm so ready for a civil war.

>Russian special forces in Syria wearing Hezbollah patches

I can't tell who these people are from this short video. They have operator gear I haven't seen on Syrians and there is a label in Cyrillic on the back of one of their body armors but it could just be Syrian special ops who received gear from Russia.

If true though I imagine Israel and US neocons will have a tantrum.

syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/30-december-first-footage-from-russia-special-forces-spetnaz

HAPPY NEW YEAR

>skimp on the writing,
Depends on the show. Most anime are just either advertisement for LNs, waifubait to sell merchandise, or just random fillers intended to bring some moderate profit.

GETT IN HEEERE /SG/ !!!!

>UNSC passes Russian resolution on Syria ceasefire
rt.com/news/372381-unsc-russia-syria-resolution/

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hmmmmmmmmmm and with the leftwing jews in Israel and muslim solidarity they could form a coalition that will take all those poor muslim and african refugees.

people want a crusade aka kebab clean up so no salafi left standing

what was on the harddrive?

>not wishing perpetual war and instability for the dunejew
Rest of the world would become so much richer without those fucks hoarding all the money.

Thank you for this post I now understand the endgame. Fucking Bannon is brilliant.

Rest of the oil producing world*