"You the whittest nigga I know!"

>"You the whittest nigga I know!"

Why do black people tell other blacks that "they're acting like white people"? What does that even mean? What's "acting like a white person"?

responsible. they mean responsible.

You ever notice when a black man poops in the pool, he's like, "Yo, check it!" But then, when a white guy poops in the pool, he's all "Oh my, I'm defecating in the swimming receptacle."

White mission control be all, "Uh, we are clear to initiate landing sequence for Shuttle Atlantis." But black mission control be all, "Get out da way! Here comes da Shuuutttle!"

Crabs in a bucket user

Who cares?

That's ridiculous though. White peoe don't have their own culture.

using standard english that people outside of the ghetto can understand.

what do you think?

Now that's just not correct. White culture won. It's everywhere, white architecture, white clothes, white calendars, white clocks. White man set the standard for the entire world. It's just so pervasive and dominant most people don't even notice it anymore.

>You're so (((civilized)))

better?

They say that because they're angry/jealous that their fellow blacks have experienced success of some form and they wish that they would all remain at their own level.

The south park episode means so much more now

>White man technology

Explains everything

See

It means he's polite or autistic.

I know a guy who acts like a white douchebag/aspie all the time and he's a shitskin

it's such a copout to say that when someone won they weren't actually the winner.

>What's "acting like a white person"?

Getting a job, sobering up, stopping all criminal activity, supporting your wife and kids... You know, all that shit niggers refuse to do.

>you are acting like an upstanding human being that is responsible and respectful to others and pulls their pants up over their ass

This would be too long to say and they lack the ebonics for it.

if that is supposed to be white obama, the maker is a fucking retard. first of 2, those lips.
2nd, the skin would not fold like that next to the nose

It means acting like normal human being instead of acting like an IQ 60 thug nigger.

It means that the black person acts like a white person even though he or she is still a black person.

Definitely kill yourself.

It means not being completely retarded in everything you say and do.

using proper diction
refraining from committing crimes