youtube.com/watch?v=9KvH3TuO6r0

nah

They're all Jews no not redpilled

They're all liberals. Which is good.

Danny Devito is a bern out so No

Funniest shit on TV.

Well that was entertaining.

The characters are.

jews are redpilled as fuck moron why do you think you whites are losing? you fucking throw away your family at the drop of a hat. jews stick together.

But that's the actor, not the character. The character is redpilled
youtube.com/watch?v=-vq7zwElSmQ

I think that is more for yellow, lad

The most red-pilled show on TV right now.

what did frack mean by this?

IRL they're all leftist.

The characters are hard to tell really. They're all racist even if they don't realize it. The twins are the most left, due to their pseudo college educations and upbringing. Charlie probably doesn't have a proper opinion and can't form one, although like Dennis and Dee he's generally accepting and indifferent. Mac is your typical conservative Catholic, but it's rooted in the cliche "doesn't want to admit he's gay" way.

Frank leans, but he's most about self-interest than anyone else, and you might be able to say he's libertarian. He wants to exploit the free market to make money, he wants Uncle Sam out of his business, and utilizes his god-given right as an American to do blow and bang hwhores.

i dont watch the show but all the people i know that do are huge libtards

The show is forced humor and unfunny

>Canadians in charge of humor

A

No.

The jews made it a point that whenever one of them acts somewhat racist, all the other members of the gang must immediately point it out that they are racist, for comedic effect.

Seriously, rewatch all the episodes. It happens every time.

no one says anything when frank calls out the jew lawyer or when charlie mocks the chink psychologist.

faced buddy

Yeah but theyre all so stupid that 5 minutes later one of the others is making the same remarks. Its a show about unhinged narcissistic people period.

Yes
youtu.be/sZ2bQq4Hgmg

I voted Trump and I love always sunny

literally a joke in every sense of the word. their characters are seen to be pretty much oblivious to the entire world and every choice or idea they have is original, even if it mimics something that has already happened.

>Dee's entire thing about outing the Jew Layer as in fact, being a Jew on his mother's side
>It has nothing to do with the trial

One of the best episodes

>forced and unfunny
>probably thinks Trailer Park Goys is the height of humor
Fuck off leaf

i wish i knew you bb

Based Czech

Storm weenie

yes, you are correct.