An open plea to Hiroyuki Nishimura

REMOVE LEAF.

>"Always kill a traitor before an enemy."

The leaf is unquestionably white. However, they are cucked in mind, spirit and body. Notice the state of Europe: Some would say it is fully cucked already, although Brexit and other isolated incidents show that resistance exists. The populace of Europe will not go down quietly.

Consider Canada. Over the past few years they have - quietly, and without complaint - submitted to the ways of their immigrants. They elected a pathetic weakling as their leader, the man to represent their image to the rest of the world. Through Trudeau, Canada has become a complete laughing stock, a caricature of its once acceptable former self. Although, in truth, this country was only ever a natural resource for those who governed it.

Now culturally enriched entirely, Canada makes its influence known by unleashing its deranged, diseased populace upon the internet. It is a sad tale - while the Australian shitposts through no fault of his own, in the same way a dog licks its own testicles only through its own nature, the Leaf was once a civilized man or woman who willingly allowed themselves and their country to descend into national cuckoldry.

It is for this reason that I implore you all to report all Canadian posters, ignore all Canadian posters, anything to drive them from this site. If you know a Canadian, ostracize them. Do not allow their cancerous existence to spread.

There is only one cure for the torturous existence of being a Leaf. Until we can mercifully grant them this gift in person, we must remove them from the Internet.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canadian_provinces_by_unemployment_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump voters were all rural retards, city people voted for Hillary.

>The leaf is unquestionably white.
sure thing achmed

A

I fucking hate Canada.

He's right, you've got to gas us all.

>1488
fp bp

>The leaf is unquestionably white.

Go pray to allah

>hate leafs
>claim they are all cucked
>evalion is a leaf
>lauren southern is a leaf

Who do ameraweenies have?

Sorry pal you need to look up history to prove how retarded you happen to be making yourself look.

dont forget molyneux, possibly our nation's greatest living philosopher

I think Hiro should at least separate the provinces. Tired of being lumped in with the Americana Yanks of Ontario, the faggots in Quebec, and the cucked Albertans.
Maritimes is the whitest part of Canada; over 90% white. Even UK isn't even 90% white. Germany is below us in terms of whiteness.

Best cuisine, best culture, best accents; we're the only redeemable part of Canada.

>unquestionably white.
How naive of you
t. Chang

>maritime provinces
>jobs
pick one
You guys are almost as bad as nunavut.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canadian_provinces_by_unemployment_rate

FUCKING

It's because we live in a neverending liberal cycle. We get conservative government to give us jobs, but it cuts out our programs that have kept us on life support; we get the jobs, then we get some money... Then liberals get elected to give us back our benefits, but they fuck the markets up. We have plenty jobs, just no workers, and nobody wants to work for very little money, because we've been taxed through the roof, and the rent is too damn high. That's why a lot of maritimers own their own house instead of rent, when renting should be the easier option.

I just wish the province was more sustainable, and had a mix of good programs that both stimulated economic growth and helped the little guy out.

bump

>Canadian flag
>That name

Checks out

Fucking you again? You posted the same thing in god knows how many threads

You mad bro?
Eat a dick.

Love how alcoholic Brits post this kind of shit, oblivous to the fact that they live within the planet's source of the shit that the western world have to deal with.

You have muslim rape gangs all over the place, Mohammed is the most popular name for newborn boys, and you're worrying about Canada? Get your shit together m8

this guy too

>b-but we have some meme women from Youtube

Kek who cares about those cringe tier retards.

Shut the fuck up you huge nosed synagogue of satan nephilim autist serpent

IF YOU REMOVE US, WE WIN.

I LOVE ISRAEL

If you get nationwide banned from posting, you win all arguements.

ill give it to the maritimes...its endearing to deal with friendly white people in the service/retail industry there. In Toronto, its brown people who work all the cash registers and stores with a scowl on their face.

Funny, I wasn't aware Sharia Law allowed internet.

If you change everything on the OP from Canada/Canadian to America/American.. the post will be more Truthful. America is most Cucked country on Earth.. You have allowed your leaders to Prostitute you to the Global Elites for Decades. The rest of the World has watched and shook their heads at you for years and years. Finally, it seems you American Self-Entitled, Self Centered, Ego Maniacs with Inferiority Complexes are waking up to the Truth

More divide and conquer. Nice going, idiots.

All these buttmad leafs eagerly taking the bait. O I'm laffin

Fuck off and suck my penis Motherland. I will continue to shit post and there's nothing you can do about it.

z
e
r
o

>Always kill a traitor before an enemy
If you kill your traitors, they win.

>Over the past few years they have - quietly, and without complaint - submitted to the ways of their immigrants.

speak for yourself cunt

I live in Newfoundland and regularly visit the other maritime provinces. Service industry is full of Philippinos even in the smallest of towns. Specifically Tim Hortons and McDonalds. When I was a kid in the 80s and 90s it was more white than it is now, but now it's quickly approaching mainland levels. St.John's is full of Syrian refugees and assorted African refugees (mostly Sudanese). I haven't had any trouble from any of them personally, but they don't fucking belong here and they take our jobs.

I didn't even bother trying to immigrate to Canada, although it's easier to get into than the US. And that's a lot considering I live in multicultural Gypsyland.

youre probably right. shit-tier asians like filipinos are invisible to me

>philosopher

>Bong asking for Sup Forums to be his safe space

hmmm

Still salty I see.

He's baiting you you fucking retard, I can't believe you just fucking fell for that. Holy shit, I mean for fucks sake man, no you know what, Leafs have got to go. OP is right.

Everyone can suck our dicks

>my flag triggers /pol

I'm OK with this

Glorious

Day of the Rake has come. Rangeban all canacucks NOW NOW NOW NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

o no guess i better kill mine self cuz i just got B8ED

this master interneter got me good

how will i ever cope with this SHAME :

The Final Solution to the Leaf Question.

Fuck off. Hiroshima Nagasaki won't do shit. He will only do things, (((Sup Forums pass users))) will tell him to do, so they will pay him more shekels.

You don't understand, if the Canadians are all banned, this will turn Sup Forums into Reddit because normies will find it a pleasurable atmosphere due to the restrictions on certain people coming here.

Not to mention Internet Canadians are so cancerous, normies of other countries wouldn't want to associate with them, thus keeping our board relatively cleansed of normies.

You're literally destroying Sup Forums if you ruin our natural defense against normies.

Canadians are way less cucked than Americans. We have healthy third parties despite having first past the post, we don't hop on to every bandwagon here, and we have less crime. All because we're rational and not as susceptible to brainwashing. Are we going to shit because of immigration and our politicians? Sure, but every first world country is. Not our fault that immigrants want to come to the superior country.

that's like telling me that banning jews will reinforce the jewry
what the fuck is this

besides aussies are the only shitposters we need to keep us normie free

>he doesnt have a Sup Forums pass
>he doesnt support the last bastion of free speech

BAN THE LEAFS
DAY OF THE RAKE NOW

DAY OF THE RAKE NOW
SHADILAY

ENOUGH

>last bastion of free speech

HAHAHAHAHA you idiot forgot about reddit HAHA

PLEASE HEAR US HIRO. BAN HAM THE LEAF!

>Capital right near the sea and not deadset in the middle of the nation away from all borders and waters

Kek.

You pretentious Mexican fool, Australians just make soft banter, it isn't shitposting. Canadians are the true shitposters and actually drive normies away with their cancer memes. Have you ever noticed everyone laughs at Australia's posts?

Because I have.

Canada is here to stay, and nobody should be able to remove them, as it disrupts Sup Forums's ecology.

And here I thought I knew how beautiful true asspain could be, but I was just a beginner. You have made me see the light, and it is glorious.

yeah but what about triple agent traitors?
say i betray my countrymen lib tards and contards alike and work for uncle sam

>not having the most handsome leader

>Canadians are the true shitposters and actually drive normies away with their cancer memes

canadians are normies, they think everything is a joke so they make the shittiest possible meme possible
nothing about canadians is good

>not having the leader with the fighter spirit

iM LITERALLY SHAKING riGHT NOW

UR MAKING ME REEEEEEEEAL ANGERY

please hiroshimoot do the right thing

Delete This !!!

But remember....

Yes, Sup Forums, please remove a chunk of your limited ad revenue because forum feelings! Please. You sound like the left.

Anyway this stuff is at best the equivalent of is x white? threads. The point is to generate posts and division.

could someone with a proxy just make a leaf general? might contain them a bit.

>the shittiest possible meme possible
That's what I mean, who the fuck goes on Sup Forums and expects shitty memes? This instantly drives other normies away.

Yes we may have the Canadian normies but other normies of other nationalities will stay away. Think of it as the lesser of both evils.

I mean, would you rather only Canadian normies or all the fucking normies? Think about that for a minute, Austria-user.

Relax leaf, don't take it seriously, it's 2017! The britbantlet just wants to make some jokes.

Wait you are in 2017 right? You aren't still living in THE PREVIOUS YEAR are you? I mean come on!

LEAFS ARE THE REASON THEY TOOK THE YOUS

also its not our fault our "culture" has been vanquished and that all there is left to do in this hyperliberal western world is smoke weed and shitpost

>Flag has Red and white.
Literally a communist KKK country.

DAY OF THE RAKE

>implying there's anything to talk about that distinguishes canada

the only thing canadians talk about is how they're "superior" to the USA

here's canada:

>drinks shitty tim hortons coffee
>"lol america sucks they have guns eh"
>"lol, also i like hockey eh"

Didn't hiromooty block russian ips not long ago?

>3 controlled opposition kikes
Thank you for further iterating OP's point.

everyone drinks mcdonalds coffee now, they grabbed timmy's old distributor

its because putin and his kremlin goons were ddosing Sup Forums for some reason

I've kek'd at a few leaves before, they can stay

>Op has never been to Toronto(((GTA Enriched)))

OP, Canada is a growth from the original cancer that was Great Britain, now known as United Kuckistan, official religion, Sharia Law

>Kill yourself faggot

I came here to lick testicles and chew gum. And I've run outta gum.

why is alex smoking so much in that pic?

>ignore all Canadian posters

So what's the best way to do that, do you suppose? Maybe create a thread asking Hiroyuki to ban them? What are you?

You come off like a little girl asking her bigger brother to beat up the bully at school who stole your lollipop.

Pathetic doesn't begin to describe this thread.

The conditioning is evaporating around him

FPBP and trips witnessed, my fellow leaf.

Please more tears.

This needs to happen.

Does that gangrel creature honestly look like an ANGLO to you? The existence of Jimmy Savile is merely Aryan propoganda. Ask yourself, young Leaf, did you ever see him in the flesh? Did you shake his hand? Were you molested by him? No? Because he simply never existed.

>14888

chemtrails

>A country descended of American loyalists
>Surprised when they vote for cucks

You guys are basically New England, why not join the States?

>t.Mehmet, emigre from Pakistan
Just another doon coon trying to get rid of a group of whites from this place.