You will witness the collapse of western civilization in your lifetime

>You will witness the collapse of western civilization in your lifetime.

Feels good mang.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-japan-economy-population-idUSKCN0T113A20151112
ibtimes.com/china-scraps-one-child-policy-stimulate-consumption-investment-during-economic-2162046
cbsnews.com/news/dropping-birth-rates-threaten-global-economic-growth/
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/11/health/us-lowest-fertility-rate/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

breeding beyond your economy's capacity doesn't make you a great civilization. How's the american economy has been doing lately? no very good, so breeding decreasing is a good thing until the economy does good again...

salty

>tfw the west is too cucked to finally eliminate arabs once and for all
maybe a collapse is a good thing

What are you doing on the internet? Why aren't you working hard to make your country great for once? instead of being jealous of others.

surely this justifies all the border hopping beaners

californians not having kids sounds like a good thing

California is full of shitskins like you.
Good news.

>California
>western civ

Maybe the tumor on western civilization is collapsing but that's about it

It works for India: Superpower in 2025(postponed from 2020 because toilet broke).

>woman can have her unborn baby ripped out of her and its fine because fetuses aren't people.

>kill a pregnant woman on her way to the abortion clinic, get charged with double murder

Kinda surprising since Cali is 40% white. Spics must finally be starting to settle down on there breeding now.

isn't the majority of the UAE folks that weren't born there?

>can't wait til oil is largely irrelevant and them Gulf bux disappear, and the entire region consumes itself in a Sunni/Shia shitstorm, and most of the land is acquired by Pepsi-Cola™ to turn into a large mall used to host running fist-fight-to-the-death battles for discounts by minorities

m8 birth rates/population growth are directly correlated with economic growth.

>People's Democratic Republic of California
>Western Civilization

What's the rate?

>birth rates
>economic growth

Are you stupid?
Why don't 100m net worth actors have 20 kids then? Why do the poor scum have a lot of kids when they can't take care of them?

12.4 per 1000 pop

>don't breed goys, planet is not big enough, only muslims and Africans should breed

Underrated

What the fuck, how does it get that low

California isn't even part of the west anymore.

m8 that's not my talk. The relationship between population growth and economic growth is well documented.

There is a reason countries like China and Japan are trying to increase birth rates

reuters.com/article/us-japan-economy-population-idUSKCN0T113A20151112

ibtimes.com/china-scraps-one-child-policy-stimulate-consumption-investment-during-economic-2162046

People have given up on humanity. The monetary construct has created an unethical atmosphere than isn't motivating tens of millions of people.

good

Noting wrong with liberal scum not breeding

California is majority nigger this falls in line with Sup Forumss assersations that liberals do not breed.

>California
>Western Civilisation

All places with the most degeneracy have the lowest birth rates. It's just nature doing its thing.

Dropping birth rates threaten global economic growth

cbsnews.com/news/dropping-birth-rates-threaten-global-economic-growth/

US fertility rate falls to lowest on record

edition.cnn.com/2016/08/11/health/us-lowest-fertility-rate/

California is a liberal hellhole full of human refuse.

Okay Ali baba bengahzi what do you not understand about this. Liberals do not have children.

>California
>Civilization

>California

that doesnt include the illegals who are probably all pumping out 5-10 anchor babies per.

dumb stat

California has a lack of water.

All these (((cities))) that voted for Hillary are multicultural shit holes that are all in massive debt.

If you removed these cesspools of drugs and degeneracy from the country there would be literally zero crime and the Us would have trillions in surplus money they would have to spend in subsidies and welfare to keep them afloat.

I live in a nice /comfy/ white suburb outside of Chicago and hate going to the city for Cubs games. You can smell it.

But they're still all moving to Colorado. Fuck.

>California

Don't look up mormon birthrates, might shatter your dream

/thread

OP fails.

>liberal areas will start to depopulate while better large white states will build up again.

YES MANIFEST DESTINY 2.0/ BLEACHING SOON.

>California
>western civ
lolno

How long until California decides to import a few million refugees to "correct" its birth rates?

Who gives a fuck they get more immigrants (both illegal and from other states) to make up for it. Hopefully commiefornia slides into the ocean

This is why liberals are so desperate for immigration. Because they know they are a dying breed. They need to import uneducated shitskins from the third world to keep the votes coming.

I thought beaners would be the majority in like 2050, according to (((experts))).

that earthquake needs to happen asap

2017 plox deliver

>mfw one day the commie part of commiefornia will fall into the ocean

>California
>western civilisation

why do less people need not only as much wealth as before, but even more wealth from growth?

I fucking hate California so much. The women here are so fucked in the head, having kids is seen as a bad thing. I need to get the fuck out of here.

The most frustrating thing about this is... this is supposed to be a triumph of the white race. We can now do more with less and live in a beautiful world without overpopulation and with an abundance of resources.

Its the Muslims that are pushing us to outbreed them or perish that are ruining the beautiful world and forcing us into poverty and suffering with a 10 billion + world population.

That is one reason I hate them so much.

>I need to get the fuck out of here.
This right here is why you're fucked. YOU WON'T STAY AND FIGHT. What makes matters worse is your lack of self awareness ensures you cause the same goddamn problems wherever you metastasize. Yes, I mad.

>California

and nothing of signifance was lost

>California
>civilization

The unspeakable horror that no one dare mention of modern society and breakdown of everything.

>tfw California is majority hispanic
This isn't bad

Shitskin can breed twice the world over, all it will cause is a shitty planet, where ever you go you'll ruin and turn it to shit.

What will happen is that Whites and Asians will migrate off of Earth and you'll be free to fuck it over as much as you want while we expand beyond the stars

>not bad

>all that garbage left on the side of the road

Disgusting.

Because rich people tend to get educated, tend to search for wisdom and knowledge. That's assuming they are not rich degenerates who are hedonistic and seek immoral pleasures like the Jews, Podestas, and Steins of the world.

Rich people who become redpilled are not economically feasible. They tend to go organic, nongmo, low-sodium, non-high fructos corn syrup, energy saving, etc. People like that are not profitable.

Poor people are ignorant and superstitious. Economically, it doesn't matter that they can't build shit and keep shit afloat. The point is that they can be controlled and can be made to buy anything. THOSE are the birthrates countries are looking for. That's the point of the stupid, ignorant, animal refugees and immigrants coming in. Those are the profitable ones.

Hello mehmet.

>The book of Revelations is literally becoming true in your lifetime

Feels good man.

/DownersGrove/ checking in

Erm....if California has so many spic illegals why is natality so low?

Are illegals not counted or its THAT bad for rest?

>libcuck state birth rates drop
>red state birth rates rise

This is exactly what you're going to see happen.

You usually don't pursue knowledge and wealth at the same time. Rich people are educated, but they use their knowledge for the purpose of making money, not researching the mysteries of the universe.

Fuck legion!

This. Fuck California people. Bunch of smug hardly useful idiots

Can't afford to have kids when you're paying for Shaniqua and Maria to feed theirs.

We need more polish plumbers abroad.

That's because those are the only rich people that you know of. The hedonistic show offs that love to show off their wealth and use their wealth to maintain a lifestyle and social status in wealthy circles.

The rich who look for knowledge, wisdom, and spirituality you never hear of or never hear of ever again. They are the coons and uncle toms of the rich circles.

However, poor people look for such things as well without desiring wealth. The problem is that the majority of poor are ignorant and superstitious people who take the word of any idiot with a robe or a gold necklace as authority figures. That's the birthrates countries want. Not smart people who can make informed choices.

It's actually 2030 now, due to water scarcity
Water is too precious to flush down the toilet.

>California
>civilization
Wow

CALEXIT can't happen soon enough

Ay truth to Caeser!

Oh noes spics arnt breeding?!?!? Surely this is the end fellow white people

>you will never witness the collapse of Islamic civilization because it has already happened

Feels bad.

Legionaires are not humans anymore.
Kill 'em on sight!

That pic is a good thing.
Fuck California.
California, Sweden and Germany will be examples of what not to do in the future.

>Deathglares (you)

Realistically I am going to stay here, but if you don't think it's hopeless, you aren't paying attention.

its not like shitskins are a benefit to our countries
Birth rates are lower still when you consider like 10-15 % of them are race mixing, and when shitskins prop up the numbers a bit

If the potatoniggers had that attitude during the famine then they would have gone extinct.

Spics are finally assimilating.

AVE!
TRUE TO CAESAR!

>California
>"western civilization"

Will niggers and immigrants save the day? A resounding NO.

Less Californians is a good thing.

t. Californian

Ever seen Mice Utopia?

fucking legionfags are the worst

>legionfags are the worst
that would mean ncr is better
neck your self

I think people believe in fantasies like overpopulation because most true believers seem too never leave their big cities and if they do they vacation in another big city. I dunno what some jew said the exact # that met the overpopulation fairy tale is but I've never met anyone that believes in it except the above and gay-thesits of course since their mental architecture makes the same assumption that niggers do that the city is a natural human environment. Even us agnostics can see that one, but then again we also go into the overpop fetish impartially, unlike the church™ and athiests™ since we are open to ALL evidence or lack there of. We do our own thinking not what's hip and trendy. So we have no pre-bais.

ah, yes man
i remember meeting him right after putting benny on a cross
only did that ending once tho

Fuck crucifixions

when i had a melee weapons char i remember just using VATS on his head
fun times

The state is like 50% Mexcan + a ton of liberals. Who cares?