drumpf

NO 3D

>tfw too smart to support Trump

>another night
>another Democrat grandmother to argue with on twitter

I just genuinely love PE Trump so much

Stupid Drumpf was outplayed by based Obama

Lads how do I get a qt nip gf for 2017

I have never met a Japanese person in my entire life. They only Asians around here are Chinese and some Koreans but I'm not really attracted to them

Our squad is dormant but not dead

Lay low until the right time comes

Image attached is the podesta hack. How could they avoided the sophisticated sneaky bear?

I wanted that fuck out so bad I couldn't stand it. I'm pissed he won again. I'm embarrassed for both our senators.

And I think that's a huge reason people are so assravaged about Trump. A literal political nobody came in and shattered the system and won a lean campaign, making actual due on his promises. He's a huge threat because if he does a good job then no politician will become president for a few cycles. It's going to be dominated by outsiders.

>meet with a Korean girl
>ask her about politics
>she says women are unfit to be politicians as they are weak and emotional
>guy sitting next to her says even if it sound discriminatory, he agrees

Trump voters were all rural retards, city people voted for Hillary.

LOL

>LOVE!

It's never gonna happen, you can't just be a beta white boi and expect some asian women to fall for you just like that. Get /fit/ and go to where gooks congregate.

Gotta say this is one of his best tweets yet

Move to Frisco or Vancouver. Either that or move all the way to Japan

How do you know if you'll be attracted to nipnops if you've never met one?

*CLICK*

REMINDER: IF ISIS STRIKES TONIGHT, IT WILL GIVE THE ALL OKAY FOR TRUMP TO KILL THEM

Woops, better image

R A R E

Expressing your gladness when a foreign country won't expel your diplomats is treason now.

>This is what liberals unironically believe

I'd actually be afraid to be in NYC tonight. Of course stupid liberals think that everyone else will protect them and won't accept responsibility to protect themselves and stay away from danger zones.

It sounds kinda dumb

>My secret service has unlimited budget, russian parliament can't even see their expenses, 500,000 agents only in the USSR alone dealing with "problems" in first world countries and inside Russia, every satellite country in the USSR had their own division of the secret service dealing with "problems" in the third world countries.
Why is CIA so strong, it's so unfair to us here on Kremlin.
Ever wondered why the russian population is still so poor after so many years? Well, it's because their secret service has more money than the whole CFR combined.

really makes me elect my Park

kill all gooks

she was being considered for VA supposedly, but then she whined about the carrier deal as 'crony capitalism' so i doubt it now. like bitch, trump is doing you a huge favor even floating your name to keep you relevant, be a little more gracious.

>I can't stand Trump but I had to vote for him because Hillary wanted to increase tensions with Russia and become the Angela Merkel of the US with her open border policy for the religion of peace

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE, /PTG/!

What has been your favorite moment of 2016? There have been so many it's hard to pick, but I know one that's in my top 10:

BECAUSE
YOU'D
BE
IN
JAIL

>b-b-b-ut OBAMA drew RED LINES everybody crossed whole the time, it was effective foreign policy!!!

One question our greenlandish friend: is it really green there or it is an elaborate ruse by the vikings to lure people there?

As if Trump needed any pretext to remove that particular bunch of kebabs

Fire up the B52s and the A10s, rain fire over them

Holy Shit Bibi has a fucking dire wolf?

Still pissed that you're gonna be a cucked nation?

election night

Even IF that fanfic is entirely correct, why would a president actively try to shit on the his successor?

and they are boxing everyone in with garbage trucks

It's like everyday is Christmas

Guys, I'm doing a Democrat run on Election Simulator 2016 and I'm stuck on the House Subcommittee level. I can squeak past the Chaffetz sub-boss pretty easily, but then comes Gowdy and he BTFOs me every time.
It seems like a "meant to lose" fight except I get the Game Over screen with the prison cell locking, so there must be a way to win.
Can I buff Elijah Cummings' OBSTRUCT skill to get past him or should I just grind my LOGIC skill?

Well I do expect the globalists to be butthurt because of Trump winning so it makes sense.

I am not rooting for the terrorists
after all , the more dead libs the better.

>Not knowing that it's a trap tonight

When President Trump flipped PA

awoooooooooo

DO NOT FALL FOR IT

Topkek

I refuse to believe she was ever considered for VA.

Former military are being considered for most of his cabinet, why would he ever give VA to a civie?

I love Palin and respect the hell out of her but it wouldn't make any sense.

now*

The rest of the week after Nov 8th where suddenly we were friends with Russia, Israel, and The Philippines again.

That and Trump doing so much good shit and being a much more effective President, a good month and a half before even being Inaugurated.

When he invited trolled his press conference at mar a lago by inviting Russia to find Hillary's deleted emails . Watched that with my dad, knew that was when he was going to win.

Borris, aren't suppose to be doing your afternoon squats?

AJOOOO

this triggers americans

Don't care what anyone says, that is a cute dog.

Also I'm sure that's maybe a Wolf/Husky mix. Dire Wolves would be bigger.

Unless Israelis are really tiny.

PUTIN GET OUT

Sorry but "Fuck Trump and fuck white people" is the superior shitpost, you dullard.

damn Russian hackers

The birther shit was great, where he trolled the media and they were then raging live. I laughed my ass off for hours after that.

kek

It's almost
>2017
can anyone photoshop this for 2016

Gotta love what the jews have done to us.

I'm triggered that her thick ass isn't bouncing on my dick.

REEEEEEEEEEE DELET THIS DELET THIS RIGHT NOW

>when you only playing 2D chess

SCUM, RUSSIAN SCUM
(pls save Asma from the jihadists)

Happy of New Year's comrade! Shall we have glorious walkies?

Why are you hacking reddit?
They're are friends
pls stop

Anyone else here /cajun/ ?

I beg to differ

I want more videos of liberalscrying omg
Anyway I live in Los Angeles (I was born and raised and work in the industry so I'm stuck here), and seeing Mexicans used to depress me and it still does honestly, but I get filled with a new glee that Trump is the worst president possible for them. It's somewhat satisfying

That looks like a fat, lazy panda version of dogs. Any sleddog would be tougher than this obese shit.

>What has been your favorite moment of 2016?

> SORRY TO KEEP YOU WAITING .... COMPLICATED BUSINESS

>Tfw Scottish

THE FINAL SACRIFICE MUST BE PREPARED. 2016 MUST DRAIN THE LIFE OUT OF CURRENT YEAR MAN.

Portugal isn't white.

It needs to be a civy with experience, they need to seriously overhaul that thing. Privatize would be great, been waiting almost 2 months now for appointment

Bye! Have a great time with your friends! Hooray!

well those stupid overpriced BeatsbyDre headphones are triggering but other than that, 7/11, would KIA

fucking alberto barbosa

One last warning for my /PTG/ friends before I'm off to work, don't trust every post you see, Russia has employed controlled skeltons

>What did you say about my brother dogo, you punk?

There are not enough >s on Sup Forums for this list.

You're a coonass, you're not white.

One side of my family has Irish in them and the other has Scottish in it so this pleases me. Why did so many Cajuns vote for Trump?

>archive.is/p21vq

ya she probably was never even seriously considered. this was interesting tho:
>Former Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown is also in the running for the VA position. He visited Trump Tower on Nov. 21 and told reporters he had a "great meeting" with the president-elect about the post.

>"We obviously spoke about my passion and about his passion, which are veterans and veterans' issues," Brown said, noting that he has worked on veterans' issues since serving in the Massachusetts state legislature. "The toughest job in the Cabinet is to lead the VA, because while it has so many angels working there, it has so many great problems as well."

forgot about scott brown, he'd be a decent choice