What is it about cities that turns people retarded?

What is it about cities that turns people retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8i9RDoRW2gA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What is it about cities that turns people retarded?

Do cities make people r-selected, or do r-selected people migrate to cities?

behavioral sink

Minorities flock to cities for some reason.

MFW I see based Oklahoma.

The high popultaion density causes people to feel less personally responsible for their actions and feelings. It's related to mob mentality, and is actually a fascinating aspect of human psychology.

The stats are fucked by "diversity" congregating in cities because it is easier to have a prasitic lifestyle there.
Even then, there is still some effect. Perhaps living in cities, you are accustomed to de facto restrictions of your movements while suburban, small towns and rural people have more de facto freedom.
The political-geographical split was not always obvious. I think it has a lot to do with industry in the broad sense (from machine operators to engineers and including artisans and tradesmen) moving out of urban centers in the last 30-40 years. There is virtually no "production" in inner cities anymore (in sharp contrast with the majority of history where urban inner cities where the centers of industry). It's all customer services.

Minorities, and all one's needs and wants are more readily available. They're used to being coddled, hence why they trust momma Government to take care of everything.

Minorities congregate in cities.

>marquette, MI
>northern wisconsin
>northern mississippi
>central alabama
>southern texas
>southern montana
>northeast north carolina
>central south carolina
>eastern georgia
>inland california
>west mass
>bumfuck south dakota
>new mexico
>vermont
>hawaii

>"""""""""cities"""""""""

Hillary voters were all city retards, rural folk voted for Trump.

floride in the water

rural blacks and hispanics voted trump

see the blue down the center of the southern states? see the blue in south texas and northern new mexico?

once rural areas become diverse you'll see a lot more blue on the map probably

I like this pasta better

Having to live around lots of different types of people polarizes the masses. Think of it like many different species of fish trapped in a tank together, or an aquarium. Forced harmony.

People in cities feel weak and not very self sufficient. This leads them to identify with the weak and to identify with Liberalism. Liberalism is all about helping the weak/unsuccessful at the expense of the strong/successful.

The social requirements of a city are much different from that of suburban and rural areas.

Cities:
>tolerance out of necessity, way too many ethnic groups
>public transit because there's too many people for everyone to own cars
>self-centered lifestyles because I think you just get sick of being around people all the time...that's why you almost never see anyone chatting with strangers on buses, trains, etc.

To live this way you have to become more '''''liberal'''''. Feminine virtues of compassion and inclusion are necessary in cities because otherwise everyone will want to kill each other.

TLDR: Cities require feminine values to function.

Trump-backers were all pastoral simpletons, metropolitan nobility all advocated for Hillary.

lower IQ in cities due to higher percentage of minorities

less conservative views amongst whites due to indoctrination in american universities, affecting especially those with intermediate (up to +2 stddev, so 130) IQ, giving them a dunning-kruger like sense of superiority despite being mediocre themselves intelligence-wise

None of us are as dumb as all of us.

Expanding on this it's no surprise that Millennials are moving to cities. We were brought up in public schools that stressed inclusive, compassionate principles and almost all of our teachers were women. Combined with the overall feminizing of males, cities fall directly in line with what most people.

Without injecting my own ideology into things, I wonder if this is just necessary for society. Most of the males who move to cities end up being gay or don't marry/have kids. Maybe this is how an advanced society breeds out the beta male?

lots of young people move to urban areas for jobs. if they are conservative, they'll likely live in the suburbs and commute. liberals will live in the city proper if they can afford it.

that's why bringing back the jobs is so important, probably the most important thing. it allows conservative rural whites and conservative rural minorities to have more kids than liberal whites and liberal minorites as they can afford it.

Population density.
Read on the mouse experiment Calhoun made.

No you have it backwards. Cities attract the best and brightest. Nobody wants to live in those red shithole areas with a bunch of tumbleweeds and inbred hillbillies. So the smarter and more talented ones that have the misfortune of being born in those shit areas always get the fuck out of there as soon as they can and move to one of the cities. The talentless and stupid ones stay there, wander through their empty lives and become bitter and resentful of those in the cities who produce all the wealth and culture and have things going on in their lives. This then all culminates in voting for people who embody all that pent up bitterness and hatred in order to spite their superiors in the cities. It never makes those red shitholes any less shitty, but they can try to make the city folks' lives a little worse. Misery always wants company.

we've got a lot of work to do redpilling the minorities.

good news is a lot of young hispanics and blacks post here, maybe it is working.

please keep acting like this, you are driving people into the GOP's arms.

even black people are sick of your anti-rural bullshit.

upvoted

Why do you think sparsely populated areas are more important per capita than dense population centers?

>college educated whites are women
how did this happen?

Noice tribal mentality m9

>claims red areas are shitholes and people there are resentful of the city-elite
>spends entire arguments castigating those who don't live in cities

Liberals have absolutely no self-awareness; a byproduct of living in overpopulated areas.

people in large cities don't know their neighbors.

people in small towns and rural areas tend to a bit more.

even if it's not true, you feel more secure when you're friendly with your neighbors. democrats offer programs that make people comfortable without having that tangible social safety net, and that appeals to people in large cities.

Old map is old.

checked
Particulate smog, anti-knock compounds in gasoline, stronger electric fields, and so on.

Because we are a fucking republic.

Yeah, I blame it on the minorities more than the cities.

That's one narrative. Here is another.

>all the poets, artists, gays, collectivists move to the city to express themselves
>have a strong need to live in an idealistic bubble and sit in a starbucks
>low tolerance for pain
>turns city culture incredibly faggy by becoming a center for the arts
>all the successful people still vote republican but are outnumbered by the faggy poet types

t. low iq leftard with chess pigeon syndrome

Better access to gibs

R-selected are more likely to enjoy being amongst the herd. In addition, they probably don't have kids so they don't require what a suburb and rural town offers. It's a broad generalization, but I see far more K-selected people when I'm out of the city. These groups have a way of carrying themselves that makes it fairly easy to identify them.

WV is 1% hispanic, funny how they vote conservative there

He's right, though. A lot of people are getting very tired of the prototypical smug elitist liberal and they are distancing themselves into the arms of whatever party is waiting for them. Especially centrist independents that have an affinity for laissez-faire government.

Our schools are turning out even more of these fags.

it's funny how the lefties have doubled down after trump's win and talked about how racist and stupid rural white america is

all they are doing is killing their party. we should just sit back and watch them commit political suicide.

funny enough, 4 years ago people were talking about how the GOP was going to be dead, yet trump dominated the white vote and won more blacks, native americans, asians and hispanics than romney.

Cities are the mark of Cain.

Whites didn't come to America because they wanted to live in the great Indian citys.

Dark skin

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

youtube.com/watch?v=8i9RDoRW2gA

Seriously, bros, if want a health life, you need to gtfo of cities now!

living in colorado is getting worse and worse senpai

And before anyone tries to jump in and defend these retards let me say that these city dwellers in question were fully ready to have a murdering, satanist, treasonous, pedophile criminal be president mostly because they thought "Donald Trump ist ein sexmonster".

Just look at the """refugees""" in Europe. I remembered hearing complaints about there's no PS4 in some small village. Some even refuse to leave the bus unless they bring them to Malmo or somewhere big.

The hispanics I know here that work the plant are hard workers and regular joe get a beer after work types they tend to stick together but they're decent folk.

SCALE and

Minorities and cosmopolitan white liberals ruled over by Jews

Gop as it was is dead, the lack in faith in the party is exactly what allowed Trump the nomination and win. Trump isn't like the rest of the gop, ran completely counter to how they wanted him to. The people wanted him, but the party didn't.

I cant believe he was winning virgnia by like 5% until it got to 99% precint so fucking weird

Liberal policies make cities shit but also reward being oppressed, it's an endless loop of death that catches on like a virus.

I think it's more that retards flock to the cities

Living in a city makes you weak.

Weakness makes you more prone to crime.

Only city criminals voted for Hillary.

Rural areas breed a sense of pride and honor, this prevents a life of crime and encourages common sense.

Only rural trueborns voted for Trump.

>is every captcha today about fireworks?

That is a really interesting and complex subject of study.
Cities are completely artificial machines that churn through people.
They are often the seat of political power.
They are often the center of marketing.
If you have all of these forces trying to manipulate you and contort your world view and values to their own gain things can get a bit neurotic and isolated, weird shit is a cry for help.

What are some population centers that DID vote for Trump?
Green Bay probably counts despite only having a population a little over 100k.

Oklahoma and West Virginia tho

>Conservatives complain about black people voting liberal
>want to outlaw abortions
>future generations will just vote liberal

Why do conservatives fuck themselves?

Closer to others in daily life -> social mentality -> compassionate values -> liberal

Freaks move to big cities because they can't fit in anywhere else I guess.

>tfw asian male from Idaho

Maricopa County AZ
Jacksonville FL
Oklahoma City
Grand Rapids MI
Fort Wayne IN
Spokane Washington
Fort Worth Texas