Aren't you guys honestly tired of conspiracy shit?

I'm tired of hearing about Nazis in Antarctica (this one's realy popular right now)
Jewish aliens.
Pizzagate.
JFK.
CIA/NSA/FBI/KGB everything.
Project Bluebeam, HAARP
The Joos, the Russians, the Caliphate
controlled opposition (Milo, Richard Spencer, Alex Jones, Rebel Media etc etc)

It's all so trashy and overblown and addled and paper-thin and schizophrenic.

Other urls found in this thread:

oig.justice.gov/special/9712/ch01p1.htm
politico.com/magazine/story/2015/10/jfk-assassination-john-mccone-warren-commission-cia-213197
yournewswire.com/wall-street-banker-debs-not-human/
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

but why?

Not an argument.

Neither are those conspiracies. An argument needs to be advanced it requires refuting.

Israeli Mossad did 9/11 and Jewish bankers killed JFK. These aren't conspiracies, they're facts

>the joos.
Typical. One day it's bell-corp and CIA NWO Mormons, the next it's jews. Flavor of the month. No broofs required.

No. A lot of it is true.

No it isn't. Occam's Razor.

Well for decades people believed the psyop that any kind of conspiracy theory must be wrong by default.

Then it turned out they were all true.

So you know what? Fuck you. The wildest shit you could possibly make up is likely true and happening right now.

Says the fucking crazy guy. And what specifically are you referring to that turned out to be true? More (actually unconfirmed) conspiracy shit? Kek.

MKULTRA
Jekyll island
Gulf of Tonkin
NSA spying on literally everything
DNC and media conspiring with Hillary's campaign
Gunrunning
CIA selling drugs
crack cocaine being introduced into black communities

Need I go on?

Fuck off shill. Die a painful death.

dem joos and pizzagate are real

Shush, CTR.

nice proxy

inb4 newfags screaming "rare"

Yes, but only cause I don't know what's real anymore.

..Therefore we are being controlled by satanic child eating jews that put children on pizzas and fly to antarctica to talk with satanic aliens. Sort of a non-sequitur, nigger.

Not really, you had no trouble picking up on the theme. . .

I just wish it would all end.

>conspiracy - a secret plan made by two or more people to do something that is harmful or illegal
i don't really like the whole legalistic component of that word, you know that under stalin killing 100 million polish people was just one of those things you did for the good of your own country so why should it be considered harmful? and leaving that out
> secret plan made by two or more people to do something
i think it very well defines various more or less secret services that work every day in every country on the fucking planet, how much of those are there in usa alone like CIA, FBI, NSA, 500 thousand? 1 million 2 million? what do they actually do every day? there's no way of knowing because it's all big fucking secret
so explain to me how every country can have hundreds of thousands of people working every fucking day on stuff that's secret from public overview but we are supposed to think that few guys getting together in secret to do some stuff is something impossible?

Occam's Razor was created in fucking middle ages by a jesuit and he created it for sole purpose of backing up the bible because what it says is the simplest way of explaining the way world is so you sir are an ignorant idiot. And if you need example, whats simplest way of explaining how world came to be and how it works: old dude sparing 7 days for his hobby or whole body of physics/chemistry/biology/whatever knowledge? And you know which explanation does Occam's Razor point to, right?

lol i love how shills spout Sup Forums memes with no regard for what they actiually mean. it makes it so obvious

Wat

terminal reddititis. the only treatment is going back. pity him user, for he is truly lost.

>oh god literally everything he posted is correct based on my super fast google and wikipedia searches
>uh uh uh
>i know, let's tie it to shit that we don't know is true or not and act like conspiracy theories are always fake!
>yeah that always worked in the past

Dude. Dude. It's a psyop. You're doing it right now. Are they at least paying you minimum wage? If they're not please file a complaint with your local authorities because they're required to at least pay you minimum wage for your time.

I thought pizzagate was pretty retarded until they coordinated all the news networks to try and crush it.

Hell no! It never gets old!

It's funny how much gamergate really exposed of the media's dirty jew tactics.

Addled user can't form cogent or cohesive conspiracy charges or actual arguments,sad!

the same logic holds true, irrespective of the advancement of our knowledge of the universe.

>rosebud ligtning on my toes ebin uh can't unprove a diamond dude.
do you even see the lunacy in what you're writing?

>haha don't believe in conspiracies, just believe the media xD

I meant to say 'an argument needs to be advanced before it necessitates refututation.'

>phone poster

End yourself faster you cunt

I'm not saying that either. I'm just saying take everything with a grain of salt, and not go running with ever flat earth theory that shows up here. Who knows who is writing those theories and why...perhaps to discredit you.

What I say here is obviously reasonable.

Our autism creates reality.

>WE BE ORKZ!

no.

Why are you defending the "conspiracy theory" psyop so hard?

And as for my question about your compensation: I'm worried about you. CTR got absolutely shafted by their employers and were underpaid like crazy. That's illegal but you need to file your complaint now to have legal standing to take them to court later for backpay. Also if they fire you because you complained you can get wrongful termination damages as well. Do what's right for you.

>hA3J
sure, take your pick of what I am...Zionist, Jew, Muslim, Nazi, le reddit, edgy moderate whatever. It's all bullshit. In reality, I'm called 'a reasonable person.'

You're probably the jew for all I know. I'm not jewish, and I voted for Trump.

Are you telling me that the NSA/CIA doesn't torture people on US soil and spread propaganda to hurt Clinton rivals? Or that mind kontrolle doesn't exist? Or The American Stazi? Tavistock? Nwo? Globalism? Or what?

Many things have proven themselves to be true. There have been false flags (Russia) and we all now it.

Okay but that doesn't explain why you're pushing the psyop that all conspiracy theories are fake here.

It's almost like you're trying to discredit current conspiracy theories that are getting too close to the truth, like every other time a conspiracy theory got too close to the truth.

What? CIA doesn't operate in-country. It's against the law.

Discrediting people is what they do best, after blackmail and Zersetsung.

Yes it does. Proven by released documents where Cia worked with drug cartels within American borders.

Yes. Yes they do user.

More like I'm tired of you guys getting sucked into a honeypot and schizoid fantasies.

oig.justice.gov/special/9712/ch01p1.htm

And yet, the CIA DOES operate inside the country, despite it being illegal. Too bad the courts will never get to punish them because it's all classified so it can't be used as evidence, OH WELL.

Then leave. Nobody is forcing you to take part in our autism.

NSA does. Not CIA. I think you're confused.

>CIA
>doesnt break the law

are you joking???

I wish I didn't have to partake in autism.

not domestic law. Who cares about foreign law? kek.

>More like I'm tired of you guys getting too close to the truth

Why aren't you a truth seeker? If they're obviously wrong you should be able to find evidence of them being wrong and share it in their threads. Or even better, just hide the threads you don't like.

i may not agree but kek does

dang

Little bit of both. I've seen it.

Former CIA officials admit to operating inside the USA. They have an entire section that operates here.

Nope. In reality you're still a naïve shithead, but we may not be mocking you openly, we are definitely laughing at you behind your back.

yes OP I agree! the go-i mean, the guys here should cease needless discussions!

why don't you guys follow the scientific method. Hypothesis, test, gather data, come up with theories that are falsifiable and try to falsify them, and form FALSIFIABLE THEORIES? That's science. What you guys are doing is religious.

Why do you care so much about what we're doing?

Trying to play the science > religion / science is the new religion card won't work here. Sup Forums is a Christian board.

What are you trying to hide? -_-

>Believe my crackpot theories about aliens eating childpizza on the edge of the flat-earth (antarctica), paid with fiat fed money that's all demonic jewpaper covered with owls and jewstars and the curvature of the earth can't be seen so...dinosaurs were placed in the earth by satan.
>I'm not naive.

k-keep me posted.

>pizzagate is true
>fiat money is true
>demon worshipping jews is true

Seriously are they paying you at least minimum wage to shill here?

>all you have to do is take what I say as gospel and you'd know I'm right.
A bunch of kikes playing games on their downtime doesn't mean what they're doing appertains to anything real. What your saying reminds me of someone who sees africans involved in animism and voodoo or whatever and saying Sheit I guess voodoo is real, I've been cursed!

Rich faggots do weird shit for kicks. Nothing new.

you posted a list of proven events not conspiracy theories (in the colloquial sense, meaning crazy shit)

Turns out most of the conspiracies were true.

Hitler was right about Jews.

Jews did kill JFK (Jack Ruby's real name was Rubenstein, he killed Lee Harvey Oswald to keep him silent). Over half the Warren commission was Jewish, to make sure Israel wasn't implicated.

>conspiracy theories (in the colloquial sense, meaning crazy shit)
That's the entire psyop.

And at the time, before they were proven true historical events, they WERE considered batshit crazy tinfoil hat conspiracy theories.

The correct conclusion to take away from all this is that there's SOME GROUP out there who brands certain truths as "conspiracy theories" to make the public disbelieve them out of hand so that they can continue doing whatever they want in the shadows, even when evidence gets out.

Take the recent events of gamergate. Surely the media (mainstream and gaming journalism) isn't colluding to attack gamers to defend some SJW who made a shitty non-game, right? Except then it turned out that was exactly what was happening, and it was clear it wasn't the first time the media had attacked a group like that.

The psyop is convincing people that "conspiracy theories" are crazy and to be ignored, rather than likely true and deserving further investigation.

then what about the japanese defense minister on the far left? Here I took a picture of a world event. That means everyone who was in that picture was involved in a super complex conspiracy to kill JFK, a conspiracy which necessitated the knowledge of hundreds of people working in tandem to know and keep it secret until the day they died versus one crazy commie who had to shoot the president a few times from a very reasonable distance.
>Likely story.

more like you're just crazy.

Why are you pushing this psyop so hard?
Are they paying you at least minimum wage?

Do you literally work for the CIA?

>Take the recent events of gamergate. Surely the media (mainstream and gaming journalism) isn't colluding to attack gamers to defend some SJW who made a shitty non-game, right? Except then it turned out that was exactly what was happening, and it was clear it wasn't the first time the media had attacked a group like that.
one of gamergate's takeaways was the fact that, overnight, many big-name gaming journalism websites started pushing the exact same narrative. we saw this more recently with "fake news" being pushed by all msm outlets simultaneously

>10 trillion is missing funds spent on military
Massive Trillion a year spent (half in discretionary which can't be accounted for)
>massive spying apparatus
>full spectrum control/spying
And u believe this is all for nothing. Like the largest military in the world just makes complete fuck ups with everything they do
>oops we accidentally invaded somewhere
>oops we accidentally assassinated mid-east leaders
>oops we accidentally paved ways for central banks
>oops we accidentally armed ISIS
>oops we gave them a fleet of trucks

>CIA historian even admits they covered up JFK

politico.com/magazine/story/2015/10/jfk-assassination-john-mccone-warren-commission-cia-213197

During the Belgium wave of UFO sightings over 30 military departments were alerted. This can be found in declassified docs
>Air Force regiments that ceased existing in the 60s
>STRATCOM
>all the chiefs
>operational bases
>heads of scientific research & r&or
Etc etc

If u believe fast response, r&d, defense coordination etc is necessary for a "hoax" u are simply retarded

>the truth is out there
Is a real statement. U can find absolute evidence of tons of shit and while the larger picture remains obfuscated it's enough to know everything said in media is a con job

>IMF Banker notes the world does not have a closed economy

yournewswire.com/wall-street-banker-debs-not-human/
>>Is the world economy a closed system, as we have been taught, or is it actually an open system?

>>In other words, are the world’s financial elite conducting transactions with off-planet entities, enslaving the human race to unseen actors?

We are chattel. Slaves. A prison planet with an economic system that rapes our world and sends the debt to (((whoever))) or (((whatever))) owns us.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news

>a conspiracy which necessitated the knowledge of hundreds of people working in tandem to know and keep it secret

Hey, it's not like Jews haven't done that countless times throughout history.

the bullet found on a stretcher

no, thats the best part

useful idiots will do it for FREE

Do you ever get tired of being a faggot?

Then leave and go find another corner of the interbutt

Orange pill always struck me as better followed by iron pill

the only good pill characters were green/true-red, blue, red, and iron. Everything else was garbage meme shit just trying to create more characters.

Yeah, just listen to user, shut your brain down, anything labeled conspiracy is not worth believing

I just say keep an open mind, don't take everything you hear here (for crissakes) as fucking gospel. You're in an underwater hentai weaving clubhouse after all

That's not what you were saying fuckface. You were telling people to ignore conspiracy theories as part of a decades old psyop to cover up actual conspiracies.

Fuck
you.

Because they all have truth in them.

I wonder what fake news was meant to stop!

Don't let the jshills tell you otherwise. This. This. This.

More likely you're just a shill.

the ONLY conspiracy i truly believe is that feminism is collaborated with the government. i have enough evidence for any reasonable doubt.

I don't believe in most of these conspiracy theories, but they're still fun to speculate on.

Cia selling drugs was proven?

Yeah I posted a link above. From a .gov website.

Arent you tired of whoring yourself out intellectually? You CTR shill scum.

I get that but sometimes you might want to preface it with *hypothesis* or *speculative*...some people on here are dangerously gullible. It reminds me there was a conspiracy outbreak a few months ago with that whole badselfeater anti-abortion meme. People were literally meeting up at clandestine locations to prep for end times. That's how you wind up meeting someone in the forest and getting murdered by an online serial killer. You guys need to cool it hahah.

No and fuck you paid shill.

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside Palestinian land in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.
This is Bernie Sanders exploding on a liberal girl for daring to question the apartheid state of Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

>You guys need to cool it hahah.
Look, they're clearly not paying you even minimum wage if you won't talk about it.

Your complaint is anonymous! Just file it so you can sue for backpay later. Trust me, don't let yourself be exploited.

k, keep me posted

Can't completely pin it on Mossad. Many others helped.

>[Update] [Auto] 2 new posts
It wasn't funny the first time you said it. The following 6 times are just redundant. Are you not going to respond to the substance of what I said there? That badselfeater was a bunch of absolute shit that had hundreds you guys hilariously chasing your own tail for weeks? Nothing?