Friendly reminder that Hillary WON the popular vote

Friendly reminder that Hillary WON the popular vote.

She's dead btw.

Friendly reminder that donald trump is POTUS, and leafs are subhuman.

Without Cali, Trump won the popular vote by 2 million in 49 states.
Cali also has virtually no voter ID laws and the largest illegal population in the union.

Also, reminder that the race was not about the popular vote but the college, and both ran with that in mind, yet Clinton lost.

Also, friendly reminders republicans now have the senate, house, presidency and supreme court. Dems BTFO

A

Belongs in prison.

>entire popular vote victory came from 1 state (california)

Wow it's fucking nothing

A

not if you deduct the millions of illegals that voted

If the Russians hacked the election why did Hillary win the popular vote?

Friendly reminder that it means absolutely fuck all.

I have a problem, guys. I go to the Hillary sub on Reddit every morning for the salt. I shouldn't take so much pleasure in it, but I do.

How do I quit?

FUCKING
FUCKING

so

The
United States
is
not
a
Democracy.

Friendly reminder that Hillary lost the electoral vote.

Leaf

WUZ

CANADIANZ

We started to support Hillary for president in the beginning, but the memes were lacking.

>We started to support Hillary for president in the beginning
No, we did not.

Friendly reminder that the U.S. is not a direct democracy. And that leftists aren't even aware of the laws and process that govern them, yet willingly submit to it.

>see leaf
>ignore

Russian hackers were behind it.

Get in here.

How in the fuck are you idiots so autistic that you don’t just give up whining about this election? You fags never stop with your insipid whimpering with your vile, impotent rage. You are worthless and weak. The most disgusting thing about it is that you would prefer the penultimate expression of corruption, treason, and evil that is HRC over a fucking white male.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Is it the fluoride in the water that makes you so gullible and stupid? Is it some devil that crawls inside your mind that makes you want to shackle yourself to the interests everyone but you and thereby become enslaved by the stinking swarms of shitskins that you love so much? Is it all the pot and pharmaceutical drugs that are melting your brain that make you go on and on and on about that filthy, traitorous cunt?

You are beyond pathetic.

Wake up, faggots. Trump might be servile to the rich and to the Zionist kikes, but at least he has a degree of patriotism. You know, that idea that thrust America into becoming the leader of the world?

Go ahead and call for the executioners so that you can chew on their barrels, on your knees, as you apologize for your insipid existence. Go ahead and try to carry the weight of every degenerate shitskin and lunatic that is literally screaming for your very own blood to flow in the street.

Friendly reminder, no one cares

N

Thanks for reminding me, OP. It makes Trump's victory and liberal butthurt taste even sweeter.

I agree, not is not the time for racist or religious warring, some shit is about to go down globally, all the dominoes are lining up. And we need to focus on nationalism and unite as a country to prepare ourselves for whatever sort of power shift that is about to take place.

>Friendly reminder that Hillary WON the popular vote.

Leeeeaaaaavvvveeeez

You had better start up your Hillary army quickly. Lol!

You can't even handle truth which you leaf's call hate speech. How are you going to win a war against conservatives when the slightest criticism makes you want to kill yourself?

Friendly reminder that no one cares

Friendly reminder, when you play bridge at the world series of poker, you lose.

Reminder: Hillary will never be president

You're a funny guy