HAS POL GONE TOO FAR?

I asked my 7 year old nephew if he liked Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump.

His response:
>Donald Trump. Hillary is bad.

I ask why?
>She cuts off babies heads and eats them.

At this point im thinking wtf. I ask who told you that?
>My friends at school told me.

seriously. this isnt even a joke.

has Sup Forums gone too far with its BULLSHIT conspiracies? the stories are reaching the fucking kids playground

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ur kid sounds like a pedo, better give him the circumsize

Your nephew sounds like a regular of the Dump generals. He'll fit right in here.

Seems legit to me. When I was about his age all the kids in my 4th grade class knew about Dukakis letting that one rapist get a weekend furlough so he could rape and kill some more.

yes, fuck me bby

we changed timelines where trump wins. without us, these dank memes and kek wouldn't have been summoned into human collective consciousness.

On one of the leaked emails "there's a strange force" that's us, praise kek

woke af

>your wife's son is a Sup Forumstard
man, I'm sorry for your loss

So?

Tons of politicians have dark rumors surrounding them.

>>She cuts off babies heads and eats them.

If your wifes son is Sup Forumsack, everything is fine.

BASED NEPHEW

And this is false how? Pretty sure this is a widely accepted fact user your nephews friends are redpilled af, you on the otherhand... you fucking shill don't get me started how you are an emasculated fag.

the ends justified the memes.

she voted yes to late term abortions so he's not far off

>tfw when your 7 years old nephew is more redpill than you

Truth finds the light,anons.
2017 will be the year of reckoning...
>select all squares with fireworks

>7th graders lurk and shitpost here

Not too far, far enough

A
Fucking
"White"
Male

Same op
>thanksgiving at dads friends house
>they have kids in high school born in 2003 (fuck I'm old)
>asked who they would vote for if they were old enough
>Donald trump because Hillary is evil
This generation will be very red pillled

HAS SCIENCE GONE TOO FAR?!?!?!

this is now a birds with arms thread

Youre supposed to use 8 yr olds in your made up stories, faggot

Not too far from the truth to be honest. I mean she does kill kids for personal gain.

Not a 7th grader, a 7 year old

>yfw todays 10-16 year olds will be the salvation on the white race

Pizzagate was HUGE among religious people, my grandma thinks Hillary is a child sacrifice expert after a radio show talked about it. Hard to believe that shit came from here, I guess the threads of autists combing wikileaks did paid off.

Kids don't like abortion.
They perceive it as a threat.
Also since they don't do sex yet they don't understand how it benefits sluts and thirsty men

Would you rather the young march ignorantly into the belly of Molech?

I thought pizzagate and that crap was stupid at first, I still think it's stupid, but it fucking works because it touches on the truth of elite pedophile rings. A black guy I know randomly brought up human sacrifice in the democrats, and he doesn't care about politics. These are the things that spread.

It's the equivalent of leftists saying trump has small hands. It's retarded but it works. Pizzagate meme > small hands meme

this

sounds gullible unless he already liked trump

PRAISE KEK

>sounds gullible
You've clearly never been 7 years old before.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHa
this is real?
Good to know she suffered for losing

Link to that specific email?

Ronald Reagan is turning in his grave over trumpanomics, why can't you goyim see that he is an interventionist communist

This is actually true. That abortion is murder is something they understand, especially if they have a younger sibling and was aware of their mother's pregnancy.

even at that age didn't believe friends they watched wrestling and told me people can come back alive after being dead for days

Believing anybody is okay for him now

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

this, suck his bloody dick. that'll teach 'em to be a pedo.

Can he post here instead of you?

checked praise kek

Listen to the children

Listen to them

CTR pedophiles could be in your neighborhood playground

>has Sup Forums gone too far with its BULLSHIT conspiracies?
on the contrary we haven't gone far enough, we must not stop until the entire world is like this board and we are it's shitposting masters HAIL KEK

At least he isn't a left wing anti-white beta cuck like the rest of your people

>>She cuts off babies heads and eats them.
Absolutely wrongthink

If this were true it'd be great. Your general leafness alerts my bullshit sensors

Adults were believing Trump was literally Hitler so I think we are pretty tame on conspiracies...

Hillary is literally the anti Christ
Am I more redpilled now for saying worse things about Clinton without any evidence?

This really sounds like a Satanic cult that would rape babies and cut off their heads in black mass

b8

Let me put it this way. Now that you've put that out there I unironically believe there is a greater than 40% chance that Hillary has eaten a severed babies head.

Jesus

Good

Well he's not wrong. What's the problem?

Doesn't the antichrist actually take over the world per Revelations?

Nice try shill.

We WILL find the pizza tunnels and execute every last one of you monsters who are helping them try to cover it up!

bahahahahaha

based

>better give him the circumsize

So he's more immune to STD's and women prefer the way his penis looks?

Canada, quit being a cuck, you need to leave pedo's uncircumcised, so that no woman wants them.

hahahaha

Stop saying woke!

t. Fat Faggot

Can you prove that she doesn't?

Fight propaganda with propaganda. We are raising the most conservative generation in a century.

> Children are warned of Moloch worshipping politicians at the age of seven.

Is it really that bad in America?

Man, you don't even know what you're missing.
You're parent willingingly mutilated your penis and deprived you of 20,000 nerves and the ability to jack off without lotion.
Why do you think divorce rates are so high in the US? Women are unsatisfied with your mutilated penii.

t. American with an intact penis

It's well known that the youth in America and UK are a lot more right wing than the 18-30 year olds now.

Not him, obviously, but I had mine off for medical reasons. Thankfully, my dad was a doctor and got a Consultant surgeon friend to do mine. The guy left part of my foreskin on, but specifically the nerve bundle.

So I don't have a complete foreskin, but I didn't lose any sensitivity.

What confuses me about USA, is why surgeons don't leave the nerve bundle intact. Is it a money thing? Too much time and effort to do it? Or do parents not know and don't ask?

Also, you do realise the foreskin pulls back when you get an erection, right? So it's no different appearance wise when you're fucking. Unless she likes foreskin stretching and shit, it shouldn't be a problem.

I unironically believe there is a greater than 10% chance that Hillary has eaten a severed babies head dipped in caramel on a stick.

>Implying she doesn't

I don't see any problem here OP.

She refused to say she was against aborting 9th month pregnancies.

The sensitivity thing is bullshit anyway
It isnt the foreskin that is sensitive but the frenulum (the part under the head)
It's as sensitive with ot without the foreskin

That being said, circumcision for the lulz like it's done in the US is retarded as a surgery can always end badly

He isnt that far off the mark to be honest.
Out of the mouths of babes and all that

thats not how it works
without foreskin protecting it the nerves die out and u lose sensitivity in the head of ur dick

t. uncut who thinks he knows how cuts feel