What's your least favorite thing about liberals?

What's your least favorite thing about liberals?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
archive.fo/zLOGY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ou_XUHgnNNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They breath
>/thread

they expect me to care about their retarded issues

That they follow an ideology while spouting about how everyone else follows an ideology except them. Then they start to call for the end of freedom of speech.

everyone loves them, while they don't love us.

Their double standards. How they'll say something which by all means meets the definition of racist about whites, and then when you call them out they try to rationalize it with this "racism = power + prejudice" horseshit.

>"racism = power + prejudice"

And we already have a word for "power + prejudice" called "discrimination" which is related to racism but not the exact same thing

this is one of the most damaging things that I hate about modern liberals. They have been trying to redefine words. They want to completely uproot civilization by destroying the language. How better to brainwash the masses than to control how they speak and communicate?

They're not nationalists.

Inability to confront their own biases. The way their belief that they're most empathetic leads to a belief that they're most right - as if their goal of having equal footing for everyone wouldn't completely destroy everything we've built.

It's the fact that they'll use a moral argument when a pragmatic argument needs to be made. And they'll never admit that they couldn't make the tough decisions that require people to suffer and die.

They're too influenced by movies and the fictional representation of the world. The illusion that every conflict or problem has an ideal solution that leaves 'justice' in the end. They literally cannot comprehend that there is a real dark side to life, and that there is a real dark side to humanity which can only be addressed with extreme force.

my least favorite thing about liberals is they are usually pretty cool people

just fucking retarded when it comes to politics/life

I don't get it

>least favorite
So it implies something positive, but with the lowest positive value...
I suppose it would be the prevalence of atheism. It's nice on paper, but they really can't handle it and turn into degenerates.

their dislike of white males but ignorance of islam and black crime

idk, I'd fuck the snot out of this one if I ever had the chance, which I won't...sob

She's better than all of you. Garbage the lot of you.

"Smart people are Liberals, dump people are Conservatives because if Conservatives were smart they'd be Liberals"

ad nauseum

Their inability to understand differences in biological structure of men, women, and all of the races. Also their inability to distinguish culture from race.

>American
>Using 'the lot of you'

Enjoy backpacking across Europe with your shitlib girlfriend. She'll leave you for Achmed when she realizes it triggers her daddy more than being with a faggot twink like you.

Their whole model for society is a decaying equation, and when everything goes to hell they scurry off and leave misery and death behind

the L and the B

They are violent and curbstompy

Like in CALIFORNIA: THE BIRTH PLACE OF RAHOWA

You are tuning into /COMMIEFORNIA GENERAL/, good evening, everyone!

archive.fo/zLOGY

>Reality has a liberal bias
And they actually believe that shit.

Their arrogance, elitism. That isn't exclusive to them though, cuckservatives also have that, sometimes.

HESPECT HOWDY HONDA HOUSEY

BUT I DA CHAMP NOW

FOGET HABOUT HONDA HOUSEY

I DA CHAMP

>this is one of the most damaging things that I hate about modern liberals. They have been trying to redefine words. They want to completely uproot civilization by destroying the language. How better to brainwash the masses than to control how they speak and communicate?
Also this, probably the best post itt

While upper class liberals tend to earn more and live better than my blue collar conservative counterparts and I project my anger on them

The scrutiny of everything white males do while praising worthless niggers and shitskins.

Also Ana Kasparian is fucking sexy and I want to demolish her cunt.

The fat acceptance movement/war against freedom of speech. As a blackie I also hate their sentiment that equality is of more value than merit. I get privileges over my peers simply I'm a black guy who isn't a emotionally unstable dindu, so of course I will be accepted/hired just about anywhere I like just to meet a quota.

I would echo a lot of the sentiments in this thread.

I would also add that liberals focus too much on equality of outcome rather than equality of opportunity.

They seem to believe that if two people start out in similar circumstances but wind up with different outcomes it is a result of bias or discrimination rather than the fact that one of them either worked harder or one of them just isn't good enough.

>MUH DICK
I would literally fuck her to death. About half way through she would start screaming about how 9/11 was an inside job and about international Jewry, then about how Alex Jones was right, and how Trump is her president, etc. Eventually, completely dehydrated and delirious, drunk on endorphins and lying carefree in a puddle of her own juices -- she would acknowledge the Armenian genocide, close her eyes, breathe deeply, and throw off her mortal coil with a smile.

wouldn't give any fucks at all about them, if we had no democracy. so, it's their vote.

Dumb catchphrases ("There is only one race, the human race", "We are all Muslims", "No human is illegal"), chuunibyou tendencies, thinking they're the protagonists of life, grandiloquence whenever they write anything longer than a typical tweet.

This! They're sense of moral superiority!

That liberals sounds like they are liberating something...

They think they are correct morally

They have no sense of humor

double standards. they could at least be consistent about their batshit ideas.

also their constant redefinition of things.

The smugness. The condescending tone of voice they use. It says "My head is so far up my ass that nothing you say will change my mind. You should feel stupid for even trying!"

It's the lacking of a concerned tone of voice and exaggerated happiness when debating or discussing ideology, like it's a no-brainer to view things that way. It's an effort to disarm disagreements by showing an indirect refusal to view things differently.

Holy shit she's a whole lotta sexy woman

This. Their entire ideology can be dismissed as a massive exercise in semantics

"IF we change what 'gender' means, there's actually dozens of them!"

"IF we change what 'race' means, there's no such thing!"

"IF we change what 'liberty' means, we can enslave everyone!"

On one hand I want to tolerate this, because redefining words and using old words for new concepts is just part of the evolution of language and ideology, but they are literally doing it JUST for the purposes of social engineering. Its ridiculous.

fpbp

they got no sense of humor any more. we WW3 now and they cant even find any humor in it being started by a kenyan jew getting a nation of roaches to betray their only ally so they can join the EU which is going down in flames because it still seems light years ahead of roach town

What's the story behind the vid? Why was she acting slutty on camera, to mock somebody?

Their party is anti white and they openly chastise people like me for not supporting their racist ideologies.

How much they fight against one another.
I mean disagreements happen all the time.
But they based their entire ideology on finding out who's more oppressed than the other, and how racist whites are for existing, to the point that many of them feel attacked when things don't go their way.
The amount of saltiness and triggering is glorious.

that they are mostly un-reasonable due to their points of view being based in emotion or plain out incorrect information.....

Their selfishness. It is the core of their problem. They don't care about anyone but themselves.

But they are eilte. Liberals, specially progressives, are on average smarter and more genetically advanced than their alt-fag counter parts.

Homosexuals

then why did they misread everything so badly?

Enjoy your brainlord myth, faggot.

I would love to hate fuck her so much.

tfw to smart too win the election.

They don't make any distinctions between and among education, dogma, piety and intelligence. It's all the same to them.

You realize you just proved his point.

What's the story behind that webm

I have the same birthday as this girl.
Same day, same year.
It's spooky.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ou_XUHgnNNI

>On June 26, 2016, Yvette Felarca was caught on video assaulting a man at a white nationalist rally in Sacramento. She punched the man in the stomach repeatedly, before throwing him to the ground. Felarca is a 7th and 8th grade Humanities teacher at Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School in Berkeley. Among her responsibilities is teaching the students under her tutelage about the Bill of Rights.

>Someone who does not believe in free speech should not teach kids about their constitutional rights.

>Felarca's activity would get a student expelled at best, or jailed at worst. And yet she's meant to be a role model for students. She has repeatedly advocated the use of militant, violent tactics to shut down opponents of her personal political pack, By Any Means Necessary (BAMN). They claim that they're "fighting the good fight," trying to stop "fascism" from taking hold in Berkeley.

CALIFORNIA: THE BIRTHPLACE OF RAHOWA

>On June 26, 2016, Yvette Felarca was caught on video assaulting a man at a white nationalist rally in Sacramento. She punched the man in the stomach repeatedly, before throwing him to the ground. Felarca is a 7th and 8th grade Humanities teacher at Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School in Berkeley. Among her responsibilities is teaching the students under her tutelage about the Bill of Rights.

>Someone who does not believe in free speech should not teach kids about their constitutional rights.

>Felarca's activity would get a student expelled at best, or jailed at worst. And yet she's meant to be a role model for students. She has repeatedly advocated the use of militant, violent tactics to shut down opponents of her personal political pack, By Any Means Necessary (BAMN). They claim that they're "fighting the good fight," trying to stop "fascism" from taking hold in Berkeley.

archive.fo/zLOGY

their reliance on logicial fallacies (appeal to emotions, false equivalancy, etc)