U broke me Sup Forums

>be me
>hear news of football/classmate dying of heart attack
>friends visibily upset
Mfw
>he was 32
>400+lb 6'3"
>diabetic (already had a few infected bones removed from foot)
>took oxy for pain management
Friends grieving, he left a wife and daughter behind. I feel nothing. Mind fills with shitposts for our conversation but i hold it in. Thanks for warping me Sup Forums. Will i ever feel empathy compassion or grief again?

You are a man now.

It's not an easy burden.

It's a good thing, faggot. The less you feel, the stronger you become, until you become the eternal Jew and they will welcome you as one of their own.

>Will i ever feel empathy compassion or grief again?
Nope
you've been offloaded the weight of countless autists though

>Thanks for warping me Sup Forums. Will i ever feel empathy compassion or grief again?
When Trump won how did you feel? We have just altered the bio chemical state of your mind. Normal problems such as life and death no longer matter.

Speaking from experience, if this guy was a close friend, you'll be numb for awhile and think, "what the fuck is wrong with me? Why don't I feel anything? Why am I thinking about random ass shit?" A week or two from now, it'll hit like a ton of fucking bricks.

Not a big deal, the emotional detachment will help when the day of the rope comes.

Fuck off to reddit normie.

No. There is no going back.

>>friends visibily upset

Wrong. They're not genuinely upset unless they were genuinely close friends with the deceased. The difference between them and you is that they dont overthink it and analyze their mental state, they just kind go through the motions of
>oh, this is so sad
just act the same as them and you'll be no different.

You probably felt nothing because he deserved it.

If you do something like that to your body willingly and die from it, you don't deserve pity.

Do you feel bad for people who shoot krokodile into their balls then die an hour later?

Personally I've developed two 'modes' or personalities if you will. One is emotional, reasonable, and a moderate on most issues, the other the perpetual shitposter you described. I developed the ability to switch due to my environment, as a college student in a particularly liberal field I need to be good at pretending I don't like Trump and I'm not a racist. I suggest learning how to maintain multiple personalities in order to function more naturally around normalfags.

Gas all the Jews, burn everyone else. Fuck off to niggerstan, nigger

Externally influenced emotion is the cause of all social degeneration.

If your emotions aren't 100% internally motivated you need take a look at how you experience the world, you might be under the control of outward forces.

So, you're schizo now?

Everyone has persona, but you sound like a schizo autist if you describe it.

it's not that you don't feel anything, it's that everyone else is just pretending to feel things. they've seen TV shows about how to express that you feel things, and when things happen, they imitate that so that they feel more like a real person. you've been shown how fake the entire common reality of most people is here, and no longer feel a need to fake such emotions. you probably have a far richer and deeper emotional life than all the people that are acting out so obviously.

you're also willing to be conscious of the fact that he did it to himself, and other people are not willing to be aware of that and act as if it is true.

>GFs dad is a super lefty
>Brings up the usual Trump and Brexit conversation at Xmas
>Absolutely destroy every preconceived notion he had about Trump and our EU exit
>Leaves after dinner but before pud'
>GF gets a text saying he doesn't want me seeing her anymore
>GF is a secret right leaning debate machine like me

Thanks for this awkward situation lads. She's due a bairn in March.

Headmates?

Death is natural, and sounds like you weren't even close with him, if you feel unwarranted empathy you're defective.

No, because I'm in control. I would call it a little more than a persona though, if you were to ask me my feelings about something when I'm the normalfag me I would genuinely 'believe' in that moment what I tell you. Only bad part is I don't know who I really am anymore, but you get over that.

>400lb 6'3 32 and diseased
He wasn't alive anyway

I do this also

fat fucker got what he deserves

it was his choice to eat himself to death and if there is any regret it is that a woman was cancerous enough to bear his child so that his gene pool will now be financed through the tax payer

>Friend dies in school of cancer
>everyone crying
>go to funeral
>best friend of deceased makes a speech
>all my friends are crying
>all the adults are crying
>I'm just thinking about going home and playing some videogames

Why was everyone so affected, it was just a dumb kid dying. Some live, some die. No need to overthink it.

was he an actual friend, or just a classmate? was he a dick?

Sounds like his life was misery and he is in a better place now.
The ground.

@105122003
You are asking for (you) validations you fat cunt
>ONE POST FROM THIS ID
ONE POST FROM THIS ID
>ONE POST FROM THIS ID

>She's due a bairn in March.

fuck's a bairn you limey bastard?

Lonely after lonely wanks

welcome to the world after taking the redpill

That's isn't schizophrenia, if anything that is heavy delusion or minor form self aware DID. In other words, this person is slowly embedding insanity.

I was 17 when that happened.

I still feel stuff about other people, I just try to not let it phase me. My grandparents died about a year or so back, and I delivered an honest heartfelt speech on why we shouldn't be sad, but rather to honor the lives they lived. I did feel sad that they were dead, but I wasn't crying, I had to be the man of the house on account of my recovering alcoholic father and my uncle who's life is going to shit.

People, especially older folks, who made up many of the people there, appreciate strength. Strength is feeling something, but being able to get past it and keep slugging. You should feel empathy and grief.

A lot of people, by nature, feel no empathy for others so your case is typical and not surprising at all.

But, what's disturbing are the existence of people who always see themselves as victims but never see other people as victims despite doing the victimizing themselves.

Fuck off to reddit faggot. no need for your tears and women-ish mental problems here.

Whoa.
Last time I went to a funeral I laughed myself to death when the deceased guy's mom fell off the stand. I was kindly told to fuck off.

I'm far too cynical for everything, people just call me to go get drunk or going to the nightclub. Nobody gets attached to me and I don't get attached to them. Everything works better.

That's kinda mean, I'd have tried to hold it in.

My friends kept asking me to go with them somewhere tonight, but I just feel like staying home.

(((friend))) are just a way to get into degeneraty. Better stay alone mate and browse some more Sup Forums.
Meme magic all the way.

Holding it together
> thinks he is broken

Fuck off normie