With less than a month to go, tries to create the second Cold War with Russia out of spite

>with less than a month to go, tries to create the second Cold War with Russia out of spite

Has a President ever done something worse in their last month in office? What a fucking cunt.

not really no, he destroyed whatever little legacy he had, truly the worst president of the US ever

>implying the cold war ever ended or ever will.

another... you can really feel the tension in the room when this pic was taken

The hostility was unbearable

Him and Secretary of State should be laying low the final 2 months. Its shamefully childish.

What did Reagan mean by this????

Raisa Gorbachev was a Mummie!

You stupids are being manipulated so much, its amazing

Everybody of you was defending obama for 8 yrs, suddenly another barking kike appears and you fall for the next ideology within days

Yes, a fucking cunt...

They just can't handle they've lost...

It's nye Ahmed don't you got some raping to do?

If he's a genuine German he's too afraid to go outside.

I honestly hope Russia annexes the united states. We don't deserve to be our own soverign nation and Putin deserves this land so much more than we do.

I remember a thing called humility and no so much concern with things like "legacy." How will I look in the history book fellas???

>He thinks the cold war ended with the USSR

Youre a fucking retard who is sucking Putins cock because Trump has such a glowing review of it.

When the oligarchs have gorged themselves on every kind of profit they can get their bloodstained paws on at the expense of the underclass (YOU AND ME) then you will realize.
Or blame it on liberals because of your tribalist brain that REFUSES TO EDUCATE ITSELF

They are happy because they can finally work together to set up the elite class for complete commercial domination.
Rot in fucking hell Reagan.

>not sucking putin's magnificent and large cock

can't get much more cucked than this...

What happens to the guys Obama shakes hands with....
oh, right...

>As long as my liberal neighbor is butthurt about whatever is happening, its good by me! Even if it will objectively fuck me over

Did you have a point to make?

I'm not really sure what everyone's problem is but people do shit now, that when a decade ago, they would have been beaten to an inch of their life.

I suppose this is the perfect world you dream of?
pic very fucking related...

>cant get more cucked than NOT worshiping a manlet that had to elect himself

Soundss logically consistent

He failed to trigger a race war. He's trying to make up ground and is clearly running out of ideas.

How fucking abysmally stupid was it that nobody even considered the possibility that if they went through the tired old expelling diplomats tantrum, Putin would simply yawn it off?

Do you seriously believe russians aren't better than americans in everyway? you libtards really are braindead.

You have yet to make a point. I'll engage you in debate if you have one

>He thinks the Cold War is over.

Russia has over 9000 nukes pointed at us

I don't debate retards...
Now fuck off ctr

Not unless he kicks out the shit skins.

Bill Clinton's staff stole all of the W's from the keyboards.

The Clintons themselves took lots of furniture from the white house and generally left the place either bare or full of trash.

This is the ultimate caricature of a daily show watching college kid.

You are welcome to leave at any time

Typical nigger behavior. I lost so i'm gonna throw the chess board against the wall.

>i cant do anything but post snide nothings with images

Debating would expose that you have superficial knowledge on all of the topics you are "passionate" about.

You cant, so you say that you wont.
Scurry along.

I wont have to leave once trump hands over the united states to putin and all you butthurt libtards cry about it.

ben garrison uses the "muh xxxx" meme.
so; he now browses Sup Forums? wasn't it angry because you changed his drawnings from libertarian to nazi?

You are seeing a target easily dismissed because you do not have the ability to debate on real terms.

Given the time and accountability, you retards get blown the fuck out EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

But you usually slink away with a good excuse that you tell to yourself so that you can maintain the same image of yourself.

Obonga is gonna leave the place covered in feces and banana peels.

see

He's never been challenged. Typical lefty he's just another little bitch.

If the right had been hacked they'd have said how leaks are an important part of democracy.

why would russia fuck us over> you are seriously buttmad about hillary losing, arent you?

incredible. not wanting war with another nation makes you an imbecile. this is the thinking of today's left, the anti-war left.

(You)

Honestly m8, I've never a debate to a libcuck on here, not even bragging.

That said, I know exactly how long these autism fights can go on for, so instead of having a fruitless hours long debate with a moron, I nip it in the bud and keep it to a few short shitposts these days so I can break away from the computer and actually get on with my life.

So youre implying that another country given inordinate control over the US (a hypothetical situation) might not be such a bad thing?
Sounds rather globalist.

I hated the fact that Hillary was the Dem nominee.

globalist are desesperate, their plan are falling

>leaks ARE an important part of democracy

O.k. your "highness" lets go.
My point is that since Ronald Reagan defeated the USSR by reaching out Americas hand in friendship. Every single administration since has been undoing that work. Now we have an American President who will actually go back to Reagans style of diplomacy, and the establishment and military industrial complex is throwing a fit.
Russian troops and American troops have never engaged in actual shooting war against each other. In fact by combining their forces they were very effective in WW2. Why wouldn't we want a united U.S./Russian approach towards global threats?
I mean unless you own a lot of stock in Lockheed Martin, or have some other vested interest in perpetual war for the sake of nothing.
Why do you want war so much?

>that sleazy smile on Sarkozy's face
>"yes Barack, bend over some more, good boy"

i guess his points is the all the motherfucking presidents of your nation have good relations with despots and money grabbing upper class. it will never change. the saudis are even worse then putin and obama and bush are buddies with them.
your sanctions against russia are hurting more your allies (italy in primis) then russia itself (tey're suffeing more for the low oil prices).
revitalizing the cold war is not a good thing. you said you don't like republican vs democrat bullshit, then accept that obama's foreign policy is pretty terrible

You dont seem confident in your side.
You dismiss me as a moron before knowing anything about me other than the fact that I probably disagree with you.
See? Heres the excuse so you can maintain the image that you have for yourself.

You wouldnt win against me. So maybe its best for you if you dont try at all. Seems to work pretty well for people here

WTF is this Yuri on the backroundd ?

You're good at projecting your own insecurities and weaknesses, I'll give you that, but you couldn't defeat me in a debate. Be glad I'm showing you mercy right now.

And sorry, but I can tell you're a moron from your first few posts in the thread.

>that Sarkozy's face
I hate this (((cunt))) so much

FOUND THE SMOKING GUN.

Vlad the chad

Meme magic made it happen. I guess he just decided to use his newly gained audience which is a clever move

>Pleated jeans

>Russia invades the Ukraine (a nation under consideration for NATO membership status(at the time)) directly challenging the US's influence over Europe after the cold war.
>We're (the US and pro-US nations in the west) supposed to not care about this at all.
I bet you'd believe the earth is flat if Trump told you it was.

Why do you think we got involved in Syria trying to overthrow Assad (Russia's longtime ally)? So the rebels could get democracy? Nah, it's because of competing US-Russia influence on Europe, especially from an energy perspective.

>pic unrelated

I disagree that Reagan "defeated the USSR". There are a myriad of factors for the collapse and to reduce it to a Reagan accomplishment is such an oversimplification.
Additionally, Reagan was extremely antagonistic towards the USSR in his first term and only his advisors and the appointment of Gorbachev derailed that.

I do not want war. Plain and simple. I think that a good amount of skepticism is needed when dealing with the current leaders of Russia.

Putin elected himself. The elections in Russia are not fair and unbiased. Look back to coverage of their last election cycle.

Oligarchs in Russia actually own the Govt. And not in the cute way America does it.

Honestly I have nothing against Russia as a country. It has produced beautiful art and literature and has an intensely unique set of identities.

I do not trust the intentions of an american president cozying up to the king of Russian Oligarchs.

>Ronald Reagan defeated the USSR by reaching out Americas hand in friendship

Lol, not really.
More like enforcing embargo against the USSR (especially for pipeline equipment, which was produced in West Germany) - that prevented Soviet Union from constructing an additional gas pipeline to Western Europe in early 80s. This pipeline was only built in 2000s (North Stream). Also he negotiated with Saudis on ending the OPEC embargo and letting Saudi oil create an oil glut. Then he sent aid to mujaheddin in Afghanistan. These policies (plus SDI aka "Star Wars") bankrupted the Soviet Union. "Hand of friendship", my ass.
I'm glad that the USSR is gone, but Gorbachev was a cuck. The fact that they smile before cameras doesn't mean shit. They were still enemies.
Obama was trying to do exactly the same thing again (also he listens to Zbignew Brzezinski who helped to shape these policies under Carter).

You are sparing yourself and no others. Do not lie to yourself
> I can tell you're a moron from your first few posts in the thread.

You over estimate your ability to read people over the internet

No m8, I've got you gud.

Prove me wrong and pick up a point.
Or continue to feed the self-illusion that you could do it if you gave a shit.
I mean, youre going to lurk the thread either way. Why not put your money where your mouth is?

why on earth has this warmonger won the freedom-nobel-price?

>What did Reagan mean by this????

Wow, he was giving that boy the upper hand in the photo op.

Your points are well taken and correct. However instead of attacking the USSR militarily after he had weakened it. He gave them a chance to save face and turn things around, which they did.
Diplomacy ultimately won the day, and will again.
Cheers well versed user

Well, the USSR doesn't exist anymore.

>Diplomacy ultimately won the day, and will again

I hold this hope in the highest regards.