2017 Sup Forums resolutions with a twist

ITT we come up with one resolution we think others on Sup Forums should take up.

Attend the traditional (tridentine) mass

>god is three
>Jesus says god is one
church 1, Jesus 0 haha
/mock

Go lift, too many of you complain about degeneracy while being fat blobs yourself

Checked & bumped

>Redpill normies/normalize our political views
I think a lot of people are just afraid of being seen as an "evil bigot" for holding views that are contrary to (((media))) programing. Be more open about your views on fag marriage,immigratio, and race. Not to the point where you come off like a sperg, just be honest and open about it. The more normies will see the more they will feel these views are normal (which they are)

Also bump, good thread

Doing that right now fampai

im not fat or anything but im too socially autistic to go to the gym

>he thinks the trinity means there are three gods
Your almost as dumb as that nigger Arius

>le god the son
>le god the father
>le god the holy spirit
if they are just aspects to the One god why is distinction necezzary?

Man denying the trinity gets trips. Top trolling Kek

Don't let this become a religion thread

ayy lmao
I trust in Jesus more than the Bible, and more than my interpretation of it. Jesus says himself there is One God who is the Father. I understand the trinitarian perspective but I disagree in stating that the aspects must be held up to the same standard as the One Father Creator. As my question goes, if the trinity is merely identifying aspects of the Father why is that necessary in the first place and
WHY
THE
FUSS
ABOUT
IT?

>God the father
The omniponent, he knows all
>God the Son
The Sacrifice for the sins of mankind
>God the spirit
The spirit of God which dwells within us
All three are the same God, its like when a King is called the ruler of the realm, protecter of the people, fighter of the niggers, ect.

>why the fuss about it?
Its heresy friendo, first guy to say heresy about the trinity got clocked by St. Nick himself

Are you reading my post? Jesus says there is One god! Where does He mention three? Why does the ruling of the church decide what Jesus says or doesnt say and means or doesnt mean? Is Jesus not supposedly God too? Does God contradict Himself?

At Christ's baptism Jesus (the son) was baptized God (the father) said for all to hear "this is my son, with whom I am pleased" and the holy spirit descended upon him (jesus)

>Jesus says there is only one God
Where does he say that he isn't God? :^)
(This a joke)

on my cereal box nutritional guide !!! Q3Q

>Jesus said to them: Amen, amen I say to you, before Abraham was made, I am. John 8:58

Pretty impressive age for a mere human

beautiful, i love Him so much. I am not worthy. Here's the script my question leaps from
Matt 23.9
mark 12.29 especially

Trying to read one book a week is a good start in point too. Over time you'll read quicker, and as you learn, you'll want to learn more