Some of you guys are alright dont drive in California ever

Some of you guys are alright dont drive in California ever.

breitbart.com/california/2016/12/30/california-licenses-800k-illegal-aliens-motor-voter-law/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
archive.fo/zLOGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The whole "illegals vote because they have driver licenses" is pure Bullshit a person with a permanent resident (AKA Green Card) has the right to get a driver lisence but they CAN'T register to vote with that Driver license due to the different code in the license.

Driving isn't a right

Depends on state, some just ask for proof of residence and "check here if US citizen"

Isn't facilitating illegal voting a felony?

California does not ask for either of those things.

When I went into vote in November all I had to do was give a name and an address.

No ID or proof required whatsoever

Illinois does it to.
I guess any thing you do illegal, you can just say your undocumented now.
No fishing license, nope im just undocumented.
No hunting license, nope im just undocumented.
When the government doesnt enforce the laws, why the FUCK should we?????

B-BUT Sup Forums TOLD ME THE US CITIZENS WANTED HILLARY TO WIN
THIS CAN'T BE REAL
SHE WAS 3 MILLION VOTES AHEAD! SHE WON!

mfw illegals give the state their names and home addresses so that the Trump administration can sweep in and deport more easily.

It varies a lot from county to county, but yeah we sorely need federal level voter IDs.

>dont drive in California ever

Or walk. Or live. Or anything, really, for RaHoWa has begun, and no one is safe
CALIFORNIA: THE BIRTHPLACE OF RAHOWA

You are tuning into /COMMIEFORNIA GENERAL/, good evening, everyone?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

archive.fo/zLOGY

I live in San Diego county.

You'd think you'd have some level of protection from voter fraud when you literally live right on the border.

but that's racist
:^)

Out of curiosity, does the President have any power to penalize a state if they do something like this? Or can they just get away with doing whatever they want.

I remember living in southern california, I would know if I was in Santa Ana just based off of how shitty everyone would drive.

I only lived in Orange County for maybe 6 months and saw 7-8 hit and runs by illegals.

For the OC being so republican they really need to do something about their spic problem, ffs.

Tfw this shit in combination with Obama care caused me to get hit with a Pontiac. While I was walking down the street and, tear an acl and pcl resulting in two bumb knees and insurance deductibles too expensive to afford surgery

try driving in texas sometime

It's interesting that people don't understand the difference between what's a right and what's a privilege.

We had to show our id here in socal, I guess getting on the registered voter list is where the issue lies not in showing id (though it helps of course)

We should just get as many deterrents as possible desu

But dey raciss!!!

At least that's what white liberals tell me.

Commiefornian here, went to buy an AR yesterday, but I can't because the 2nd amendment is against the law, yet they dumb fucking liberals want to give rights to illegals and give them free shit, I'm sick of this state