"HEIL TRUMP, HEIL HITLER, HEIL OUR PEOPLE, HEIL VICTORY, SIEG HEIL, GAS ALL NIGGERS AND KIKES...

>"HEIL TRUMP, HEIL HITLER, HEIL OUR PEOPLE, HEIL VICTORY, SIEG HEIL, GAS ALL NIGGERS AND KIKES, WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN 14/88 RAHOWA!"

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=27RXiA0qkrM
youtube.com/watch?v=ni_6sISHnqQ&
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This guy is such a fucking retard. He literally works for the FBI, trying to discredit the alt-right.

> trying to discredit Alex Jones Mainstream Meteor, Gavin Mginess and Tehrnovich

> trying

I HAVE UTTER CONTEMPT FOR KIKES LIKE YOU

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR

>discrediting the alt right by making good points and delivering speeches at colleges

???

just ignore the kikes dude

IS HE

DARE I SAY

/OURGUY/

>I SWEAR TO GOD I WON'T REST UNTIL EVERY NIGGER IS HANGING FROM A TREE
For fuck sake Spencer the cameras were rolling

>GAS ALL NIGGERS AND KIKES, WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN
what was Raimi thinking?

MCDLXXXVIII

Lol kek confirms

HOLY SHIT

>2 month later
>I-I NEVER SAID TRUMP IS OUR SAVIOR HE IS JUST A STEP FOR THE A-ALT RIGHT VICTORY

So many FBI on Sup Forums shilling for this guy.

Oh hey, it's Malik Obama, folk

i think hes saying that he has certain minor prejudices towards folks of minority descent

To the post in between these in this thread:
Take her. =>

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

geez oh man this is just nuts

YEAH, HE THPOKE BADLY ABOUT THERNOVICH, WHAT A SHILL

How many times do I have to kick your ass before you get it?

Why do you guys reply? Is your IQ really that of a subhuman nigger where you think this voodoo is real and you need to reply?

Any nationalist that hasn't served in the military shouldn't be taken seriously. He's just another pseudo-intellectual pussy.

How can there be a leader for anons? Revealing your power level to early is a classic mistake of either shills or retards. Sieg Heil to soon and you get crushed.

DON'T TAZE ME, BRO!

I haven;t seen this MDE, sauce? I literally watched thru his entire playlist.

this guy is legit

not controlled op (fuck off with this jewish meme) i was listening to baked alaska on a podcast and said he knows him well and is the real deal, so fuck off with your conspiracies and just learn to detect honesty you fucking autists

Pay

you're a fucking retard

"EVERYONE THAT COMES OUT AND SAYS AND DOES WHAT I WANT TO DO PUBLICLY IS ACTUALLY TRYING TO DISCREDIT THE IDEAS THAT WE SHARE"

(((anyone who fights against ZOG with any success is a ZOG agent, goy)))

Listen to him debate, you'll change your opinion of him in a second.

That whole "Heil Trump" thing was a joke

youtube.com/watch?v=27RXiA0qkrM

He has been working for white nationalism for a long time.

Here's him talking to AL Jazeera

youtube.com/watch?v=ni_6sISHnqQ&

He's right tho

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside Palestinian land in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

WRONG

He's alt-right :)))