BIGGEST MISTAKE OF 2016?

for me is the election of drumpf,i cant believe this guy has the nuclear bomb keys now

whats the biggest mistake of 2016 for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
archive.fo/zLOGY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-russian-trump-idUSKCN12C28Q
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah because hillary was better right?

visiting Sup Forums

I shit my pants a few times

>People will honest to god fall for this bait
Trumptards are so dumb

yes.
she is not a kike puppet and knows how to war. unlike trump. War is coming either way. we just now have a moron who does not understand shit.

>whats the biggest mistake of 2016 for you?

Reinstating Yvette Felarca as a teacher in

CALIFORNIA: THE BIRTHPLACE OF RAHOWA

You are tuning into /COMMIEFORNIA GENERAL/, good evening, everyone?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

archive.fo/zLOGY

>she's not a kike puppet and knows how to war

un-woke af

Think about this.

At least you have something to laugh for at least 4 years no?

Undoubtedly

My biggest regret (as of now) has been Not killing OP in his sleep

ITT: People unironically support (((((Trump)))))

this is biggest mistake number 2 for me lel

>she is not a kike puppet

Boi...

whom is the one that praises Israel non stop?
whom is the one who gave all his kids to Zionists?
Which one did King Kike BiBi praise and say is the best for Israel?

Argentina making opinions on US matters

>nuclear bomb keys
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
What a retard

>"Okay time to end the war lemme use my bomb key"

Are you literally shaking right now?
Is your 8 yr old scared about the future?

shut up puto

Your way of thinking

naw you are a fucking moron and dont understand how launch keys work.

>Jew's are the problem

Uh, huh. Sure....

NOT

>Jews are gud bois! dey din do nuffin rong! yall just antisemites n shiet!

>Lived to see the day where Sup Forums became cucked to jews
well played

>Not sticking my 6.7 inch cock inside of GM
Feels bad man. I really messed up.

>Hilary is not a puppet

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That last picture looks fake as fuck

Reminder that Argentinians elected this creature to be their president twice

Want to know who she is not?
King Kike BiBi and his vassal Mini Putti pushed for Trump.
His Vassal even threatened us with WW3 if we did not fall do as they demanded and you fell in line like a good goyim.

hi /JIDF/

I don't even know what JIDF is or care about jews.

>More conspiracy type shit

Austria electing Van Der Bellen.

That really soiled current year. Otherwise this year was breddy gud.

cristina>drumpf

>Russia rigged the election for trump

You might wanna click on that fat man laughing gif again.

>Lived to see the day where Sup Forums became cucked to jews

Sup Forums was never cucked to jews. Sup Forums is a christian/catholic board.

>haha what isthis JIDF?! haha

or you can look it up and see those are all real events.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
but what am i thinking. im being a bad goy

If you say so, Goldberg.

>BIGGEST MISTAKE OF 2016?

Trump winning.

Before trump was elected president were there any signs that he was particularly interested in getting access to nukes? Did he ever talk about nukes? Did it seem that he wanted to be president specifically to get his hands on nukes? What's with this obsessions with "Trump has the nuclear codes hurr durr"?

i did not say that.
i said he pushed hard for them going as far as threatening WW3 if we did not elect who he and BiBi wanted.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-russian-trump-idUSKCN12C28Q

apparently a guy whose wealth is all bound up in real estate and who has five children and four grandchildren has a burning desire to destroy everything he's worked for in life.

"He doesn't agree with me, he must be a jew!"

Jews aren't as important as you seem to think they are Mr. Gibson.

He can't just launch nukes because he wants to.

>Dr.Goldstein down the street is the reason I'm not a winner!
Ok kid.

The biggest mistake was not starting a civil war and purging meme-echoing shills like OP.

>THEY ARE GUD BOIS! DEY DIN DO NUFFIN!
what ever you say Chiem.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

didn't the storm front die?

you are on Sup Forums

i hate this copypasta,so cheesy

user, I...

I really appreciate your enthusiasm, but it should be noted that as shitty as argentina and brazil are, we are still far from being the baltimore of SA.

I mean, look at bolivia, venezuela, etc

>nuclear bomb keys

>King Kike BiBi and his vassal Mini Putti pushed for Trump.

>how to war

If he isn't calling for the gassing of the jews... Then.. He must be in favor of them!

How's that Palestine cock tasting for you?

he does not been to call to gas them.
just not praise them and not help them.

instead he pledges the lives of americans to die for Israel.

When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will as a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously. They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them. "We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry. Time will pass, and they will do nothing because all they can do is talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anythingBut none of that will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go do wn in history as an amusing foot note, an embarrassment, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president, a woman who the entire nation thought was a literal criminal but still preferred to Trump. I need to fap

>reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-russian-trump-idUSKCN12C28Q

>"Americans voting for a president on Nov. 8 must realize that they are voting for peace on Planet Earth if they vote for Trump. But if they vote for Hillary it's war. It will be a short movie. There will be Hiroshimas and Nagasakis everywhere."

>Americans should vote for Donald Trump as president next month or risk being dragged into a nuclear war, according to a Russian ultra-nationalist ally of President Vladimir Putin who likes to compare himself to the U.S. Republican candidate.

You're fucking stupid. That isn't a threat, it's more of a warning out of concern.

What? What do you mean "He?"

...Are you trying to samefag without even realizing that Sup Forums has an ID for each poster in the thread?

>shes not a kike pupet
Please lurk moar irl user

brazil is really shitty doe...

>not a kike puppet.
Dude. Concpiracy theory is Trump is a puppet. It's documented that Hillary is working directly under Sorros. Sup Forums really needs to learn how to distinguish the difference between fact and theory.

He said this to Chris Matthews
>“Somebody hits us within ISIS, you wouldn’t fight back with a nuke?”
He also refused to rule out a nuclear response to an ISIS terrorist attack when asked by WaPo in the name of 'unpredictability'.
He tweeted recently about restarting the nuclear arm's race, without any obvious reason.
He seems to think all-out nuclear war is bad but has no notion that using tactical nukes to retaliate for conventional attacks would likely lead to a dangerous slippery slope as other countries began to use them for their own messy wars.

He doesn't know shit about war or nuclear doctrine.

STAY STRONG ISRAEL!!

Dude you're in argentina, fuck off my politics.