Remember when america got raped by canada???? AHAHAHAHAH

Remember when america got raped by canada???? AHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Bladensburg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's a strange way of spelling "Britian"

>Remember when america got raped by canada???? AHAHAHAHAH

No. It was the British Navy and Army. General Isaac Brock hated Canada and viewed his posting as a demotion when all the action was against Napoleon.

you wish you crumpet suckers

Stop trying to take away the last vestige of Anglo-Canadian cuck pride. They are a decrepit nation of mixed mystery meat faggots who have no achievements and are endlessly jealous of America and have been cucked and ruled by Quebecois prime ministers throughout history.

Shitty thread by a leaf.

Even the Americans admit that it was British soldiers who did the deed.

Seriously Canada, somehow you manage to get the two enemies from this war to unite against you for this stupid argument.

Quite an accomplishment really.

The War of 1812 was a victory for the United States over the British Empire aggressors, who had been blocking American trade with Napoleonic France and attacking seamen. Canada was the battleground, not the faction.

That was the British dumb ass!

GB:father-state, worthy adversary-cum-excellent ally

Leafs:irrelevant asset of GB-cum-irrelevant hanger on of ours

They burned down our capital first.

Can we not agree it was a draw? Strategically neither side made any gains, and both sides had some victories that were embarrassing for their opponent.

Wtf, Sup Forums. No one sent me the memo that whites have had bigger chimpouts than blacks according to history.

>nobody was in the city guarding the white house
>everyone was too busy enjoying peach pie day in new york
>canadacucks think their sucker punch was an effective show of force

just remember, if there was a regiment there, all you leafs would have been crushed.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Bladensburg

*cough cough*

Like that regiment who's ass we kicked by accident when you invaded?

You guys didn't burn down York for no reason.

It was a draw, I just wish more Brits and Canadians realized the arguments they make for a British victory (i.e. Canada wasn't completely occupied, which wasn't even a goal) can also be made for an American victory.

The British burned down the white house in the war of 1812

Canada didn't even exist until 1867

WOW, nice job making up an entire wiki page just to troll me. Fucking chav! What the fuck is this made up 1814 war bullshit?

Nope i think you're imagining things again. i know its tough but we'll get through this only 3 more years of weed man and we might have a chance of electing a proper leader.

Remember when we found the guy that burned Washington and shipped him back to England in a barrel of rum?

Good times.

Considering Britain was also at war with France at the time, achieving a draw in North America was a pretty good result.

These debates are always swings and roundabouts.

fighting britain and not getting absolutely fucking obliterated counts as a win in my book.

>Canada
>Swearing an oath to King George
>Still swears an oath to Queen Elizabeth II

O k a y

No, thats just a picture of Trump getting the nigger smell out of the White House

You flatter us, but see

"sucker punch"
it was your most historic building retard

Britain was only at war with France for half the time. And keep in mind the US was just a small newly independent republic at the time and not an empire like Britain, not really on equal footing.

Nah I'd say we won. We drove out a huge British force.

AYYYYYY LEAF MAN BURNED US BURGERS HAHAA NICE ONE LEAF

The burning of the white house was a tit for tat action AFTER the Yankees burned government buildings in Montreal. FYI

Maybe if you had been in a 1vs1 war with France
But your "war" against France was some low effort action on a secondary theater while Russians, Prussians and Austrians were doing all the job

WW2 America managed to single handedly defeat Japan in Asia while at the same time contributing more in Europe than Britain contributed in the Napoleonic Wars

It was only 12 years old and wasn't used by Washington and hardly by Adams.

Tbh, the British Empire was small as fuck in 1812
Most of their empire was built by attacking backward people between 1860 and 1890

The historian must not be good at his job if he thinks a nonexistent country won the war.

Only stupid city dwellers voted Hillary, all the smart rural and suburban voters voted for Donald.

A

FUCKING

LEAF

The United States had the worst generals.
One campaign into Canada ended up getting lost because their incompetent general wilkinson used British engineering officer's, john Montressor, journal for navigation.... he did not realize it was filled with purposefully incorrect information.
Or maybe he did know and he was purposefully trying to sabotage the Americans. It has been confirmed that he was on the payroll of the Spanish crown and he was involved in the treason of Aaron Burr.

Oh its this thread again. Running out of shitposting material?

Wasn't Canada per se. Nice try you tree sap suckin cuck.

triggered american. ofc it was canada you cuck

its still a historic building retard

I mean we also had General Andrew Jackson so...

Yes, please rape us again.