Meanwhile, at the Notting Hill Carnival in the UK

>Meanwhile, at the Notting Hill Carnival in the UK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UVOvZOWOqrg
youtube.com/watch?v=C72Yej1hozc&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C72Yej1hozc&has_verified=1
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/north_yorkshire/8538888.stm
youtube.com/watch?v=Tg5PxaTWEPg
gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/bit-of-innocent-batty-dancing-at-notting-hill-carnival-in-news-photo/535545570#bit-of-innocent-batty-dancing-at-notting-hill-carnival-in-west-london-picture-id535545570
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jesus, they're just a niggery as ours.

No way that's England, please tell me that's not England.

Oh look American tourists

The true english

Heh, berddy gud, but my god, you can't carry a gun around these?

I have never seen anything like that.

say it with me

QUINTESSENTIALLY

BRITISH

Is that the Police in the back? HAHAHAHAHAAH FUCKING FAGGOTS!

Imagine what those places looked like 50-60 years ago. Hell, make that 25 years ago.

>tfw thicc

Wew, thank kek, I wouldn't wish americanigs on anyone. Happy new year brit

No it's not police. I know you're used to shitskins wearing fluorescent bin bags being passed off as police in your third world country but we're a little more advanced.

C H E C K E D
H
E
C
K
E
D

When I was to manchester all the police were wearing those silly costumes over their uniform.
Is there a law in the uk that cops need to wear bright signal vests?

My apologizes. I should have recognized the british sharia patrols that you bend over to.

>memes with 3rd world countries when the festivals in his shithole is immortalized in pictures just a couple of posts above

KEK WILLS IT

That missing tooth, eww, get a root planing.

It's clearly cherrypicked.

She's British mate

When did dry humping someone become a publicly acceptable form of dancing.

Like in a nog brain this is ballroom dancing- seriously

Council workers might wear them but they're not police.

COLONISED

That cunt should've been sacked for that.

Fucking police wonder why they don't get any respect anymore when they don't respect the uniform themselves

JIGABOOOOOOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=UVOvZOWOqrg

Ballroom dancing, can someone plz put some of this dry humping shit to ballroom music, or or a comparison between this and actual ballroom dancing?

>UK
>Anglos
>White

BAHAHAHA

They're not even chimping out. Look at an American classroom and you'll see niggers standing on tables and twerking

Yeah, I saw a shot of a copper over there on his knee proposing to his boyfriend; I could't care less about people's personal lives, but damn, why in uniform in the middle of a parade?

is that real

Since when does the UK have black people?

Fucking Kek

UK will have more black people than the US by next census.

CONSTABLE!

its called daggering

youtube.com/watch?v=C72Yej1hozc&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C72Yej1hozc&has_verified=1

>Since when does the UK have black people?

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/north_yorkshire/8538888.stm
>Archaeologists have revealed the remains of what they say was a "high status" woman of African origin who lived in York during Roman times.
Dr Eckardt said: "Multi-cultural Britain is not just a phenomenon of more modern times.

jesus christ what is wrong with their expressions. Neither of them even look into it. Are they just compelled by their animal nigger instincts and have made some grim acceptance of what they are.

They still are predominantly white, it's just that it's shit lib metro elite central and they love their degenerate carnivals.

Thats what I was thinking, the female looks to remorseful.

WORLSTA

youtube.com/watch?v=Tg5PxaTWEPg

lol fuckin gross.

It can't be, right?No, I think user means 2 broads being loaded by 1 guy, but somehow joining forces for sympathy.

holy shit it's real

gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/bit-of-innocent-batty-dancing-at-notting-hill-carnival-in-news-photo/535545570#bit-of-innocent-batty-dancing-at-notting-hill-carnival-in-west-london-picture-id535545570

RIP England

That's summer right? Is it safe bongs?

Those women look rough.