Okay, Sup Forums, I think it's time to admit we supported the wrong candidate...

Okay, Sup Forums, I think it's time to admit we supported the wrong candidate. All a Trump presidency is going to do is strengthen and embolden the left. They're the justified "underdogs" now, and they're even more obnoxious, self-righteous, and childish than ever. There's nothing more powerful than a motivated underdog. Look at what we've managed to do in the last year alone. We were at our best when WE were the underdogs, but that's not the case anymore. Look at the lull in activity this board has had since the election. Look at how poor the content has been. Why? Because we won, and now we're lazy and complacent and weak.

There is no stopping our descent into liberalism. Every time the pendulum swings, it swings further and further left and less and less right--what qualifies as far-right "conservativism" gets more diluted and weaker with every swing, to the point that you feel grateful for "conservative" things that, just a few swings ago, would have been considered moderate, and a few swings before that, been considered liberal.

These liberal policies have become so ingrained into our society, educational system, and life in general that they simply cannot be removed. It would be like repealing the 19th Amendment--it's just not doable at this point. We need to mitigate the damage liberals do to us, and the only way to do that is to let them think they're in charge.

Promise me we'll support the Democrats next election.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
archive.fo/zLOGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah but that would mean voting for a woman

I promise you that you are a piece of shit and no one here who isn't a shill thinks this way.

The Marxist establishment left still controls all active government and institutions, media and news.

They are not "emboldened" they are still pushing their agenda and turning the next generation against their ideology.

The left is finished, the EU will collapse and the world will see what a Marxist welfare state really means when Muzzles are killing and raping in the streets while they run "Not all muslims!" 24/7 on media.

Everything that is happening and will happen will only make gen Z and the next 8 years cause the evolution of conservatism to go further right.

Because the people really organizing all the Leftism (who are not useful idiots) across the globe, ultimately hope to spread a reactionary retaliation of Extreme Right.

Is that really what you're hung up on? That's pretty childish.

"When you defeat your enemy, you lose."

>Because the people really organizing all the Leftism (who are not useful idiots) across the globe, ultimately hope to spread a reactionary retaliation of Extreme Right.

What a retarded conspiratard
So, lemme get it straight, James Alefantis' instagram isn't real, but Porkies conspiring to subvert your movement (which is already made of retards excusively?)

Fuckers, you'll be gassed and we'll have better, more logical leftists. But they wil all be white, because there will be no other races.

CALIFORNIA: THE BIRTHPLACE OF RAHOWA

>On June 26, 2016, Yvette Felarca was caught on video assaulting a man at a white nationalist rally in Sacramento. She punched the man in the stomach repeatedly, before throwing him to the ground. Felarca is a 7th and 8th grade Humanities teacher at Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School in Berkeley. Among her responsibilities is teaching the students under her tutelage about the Bill of Rights.

>Someone who does not believe in free speech should not teach kids about their constitutional rights.

>Felarca's activity would get a student expelled at best, or jailed at worst. And yet she's meant to be a role model for students. She has repeatedly advocated the use of militant, violent tactics to shut down opponents of her personal political pack, By Any Means Necessary (BAMN). They claim that they're "fighting the good fight," trying to stop "fascism" from taking hold in Berkeley.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

archive.fo/zLOGY

>police just stand there

bitch doesnt realize how lucky she is

You're a delusional fucking retard if you actually believe any of that, apart from leftists running the media which I never denied or implied otherwise so I don't know why you even brought it up. Gen Z is going conservative, huh? Where'd you get that idea from, the screenshot of a DailyMail article that claims kids hate tattoos now? Fucking retard. You keep holding out hope for this one great, big happening that'll make everything right again and finally expose people to the grim reality of things and make the world all better. Grow up. The average person does not care. The average person will not change. The average person says they distrust the mainstream media and then proceeds to get all of their information from the mainstream media. The average person claims to distrust the government and then calls you a paranoid conspiracy retard if you actually distrust the government. If you're seriously expecting a Day of the Rope-type scenario or for us to reach some boiling point where people get so sick of decline that they triumphantly rise up and overthrow the people in power and somehow undo hundreds of years of terminal damage to society then you are literally a naive fucking teenager.

>winning means you lose and your enemies win
>come on, guys, even though we won we've already lost
>let's stop trying to win from now on

Yeah, fuck off shill.

>cause the evolution of conservatism to go further right.
And it's literally historically the exact OPPOSITE, you fucking dumbshit.

I know this is bait, but:

> justified underdogs
> won by popular vote

Pick one. Also, there is no rule that anyone should win because they're the "underdogs". History is written by the victor, if they want to win, they are going to have to figure out how to win.

What I meant is that they're the underdogs in the eyes of the narrative and in their own opinion. The President is not on their side. The media is on their side but they don't recognize it as such. Their candidate won the popular vote but lost the election. Regardless of the fact that none of these are really true, they believe them to be true and consider themselves the underdogs. That's a powerful mentality to be in.

Europe's got Muslims, but worse than that they've got leftists. A refugee crisis is the common cold, and healthy societies can come out the other side totally fine. Leftists are AIDS. They cripple your ability to deal with shit, and you catch cold after cold, until finally it turns into full blown pneumonia and you die.

Europe's got AIDS, and they're either going to start collapsing into third world shithole status or go full Nazi. The USA has a lot fewer leftists percentage-wise, and if we can slow down the shitskins voting for gibs until shit hits the fan in Europe, then there's hope for us. The western world isn't just going to keep on getting more and more """progressive""". JFK's book A Nation of Immigrants couldn't be published today without boycotts and bans. Modern Democrats would consider Kennedy to be more racist than Trump if he were here today.

We're headed towards a massive political realignment. If we can keep the globalist fucks from destroying the idea of nation states until it starts, then we'll win.

>If you put out the fire, it wins.

Yep but this problem is mostly for you amerifats any remotly right wing movementbyou had is going to die down because everyone will think wew we won nothing to do but to let Trump do his work....well F for you.

Yeah right, have you met leftists? They've doubled down. They're going completely insane and are going to spend the next four years foaming at the mouth and screeching autistically.

Electing Trump normalizes his platform. Right wing populism got a huge boost and is close to the mainstream, while leftists are moving further left. Their conclusion is that they lost because people are stupid racists, and that Hillary's platform wasn't far enough to the left.

Until the Dems drop identity politics and stop pushing "leaders" like Hillary and Bernie, no sane person should vote for anyone in the Democratic party. I will not be subject to the violence of intolerant, racist, bigoted, xenophobic SJWs and their ilk no more.

>Hillary's platform wasn't far enough to the left.

They said exactly the same thing at the general election here when Labour lost and what did they do? Installed Commie Corbyn and moved even further to the left and made themselves completely unelectable Labour's polling figures have dropped through the floor.

It's amazing how many times I have seen the exact same reactions and soundbites being parroted here and over the pond. It's almost like they're reading from some sort of (((script))).

>tfw too intelligent to vote for her

She belongs in a prison cell.

I don't know, maybe I fell for the "ideology of Vladimir Putinz, Alex Jones, and Nigel Fair-Age".

Bitch.
-_-

>There's nothing more powerful than a motivated underdog

Too bad they're lazy as shit

Poor attempt at reverse psychology, shill. You really need to complete a few more decades of schooling before you even try to fool us.

I might have.

Based Jill laughs at you Hillary!!!

Noone is ever going to give a fuck about faggots again. You lost everything, faggot. Get a job.

>if you kill your enemies, they win

They don't play the game as well as they think they do.

-_-

>Promise me we'll support the Democrats next election.
hell no, fucking off yourself

looks like im a #cruzmissile now

Never again.

Never.

Again.

I agree that Hillary was an awful candidate. Unlikeable and in the pocket of Wall Street. But can you seriously deny that ethnic minorties and gay people should be equally represented? Do you think that Trump - a born-rich, ignorant bullying man-child is anyone to emulate? He looks ridiculous, he acts ridiculous, he is manipulated by Israel and Russia.

t. tradeu

>Trump is bully
>Hillary is murdering criminal who suggests droning whistleblowers

Makes you think.

(((You)))

Did you even see the results of the most recent American election? The left got anally pounded and are actively eating each other.

Never again.

-_-

You know communist subverts wont just kill themselves if you ask them to, if you want them to die, youl need to think of something else.