I think I witnessed white genocide last night?! Holy shit pol was right!

I think I witnessed white genocide last night?! Holy shit pol was right!

Whites got cucked...again. Someone make it stop.

>Muh superior race

Don't white boys and white girls get tired of losing so much lately?

Not political but rousey is clearly overmatched against the new talent in woman's mma. She should hang it up and ride out her hype before she becomes anymore of a meme

Rousey was a meme, she had a good system and won a lot with it but as soon as everyone figured out how to beat her she's fallen apart

people latched onto her wins because "le female sports star omg so tough" and she got a big head, now it's big from swelling

Funny i had some whore ex gf sleep with some dindu college Running back. Lied to me about as she crawled back to muh white dick. Good thing i cheated on that whore too many times

nooooooooo muh mmafu!

Dumb bitch is a grappler who tried to beat a boxer and boxing. She had it coming.

>Rousey
>White

The curse strikes again

There's simply no way she actually came out against Trump, no fucking way.

She fucked a nigger and you took her back? Jesus Christ where's your dignity? When you duck her How do you like dipping your dick in nigger cum?
If she did it once she'll do it again. Do you pick up gum off the street and chew it? That's what your girl is

mma is lame as fuck. women fighting even more so.

>SLAMS
when will shoddy journalism stop?

Not really. Been feeling pretty victorious lately.

Seriously. That's disgusting.

>one on the right

Exactly if she stuck with grappling she would have won went away from what made her a winner. Never trust an Armenian her trainer is garbage

Cooked her own goose.

you realize Sup Forums hates Rousey right?

We did have Gerbrant embarrass Cruz last night.

Those
>Muh height
Motherfuckers need to stay away from anything physical and go back to working on farms where they belong chlorine bastards

No I don't come to pol a lot. Why do you hate her? Red pill me on ronda rousey or Ronda lousy I should say

See

add her to the list

this.

Just because of her politics? Hating someone because of their politics is what doucher liberals do

The only reason white american people watch mma is because a lot of whites compete in mma. That's changing rapidly, lol. When it is fully taken over by foreigners and brown people they drop it like the did boxing. Mma was only popular with white americans because it was a safe space sport. Soon they be no one left to identify with.

You don't know what you're talking about dummy since it's inception ufc has had Brazilians Japanese worldwide fighting cultures you moron the Gracie's were like the first champions idiot

How do you explain the popularity of football and basketball among white people?

I enjoy watching barely literate niggers give one another debilitating brain injuries as much as the next white man, whether that comes from two of them in a ring together or a troop on a field.

Though my main love is cycling which is firmly in the hands of the whites.

But they weren't nearly as popular as the white fighters that came later and the ufc was losing tons of money during those years cuss no one watched. Till whites stars took over.

You're neglecting one important caveat: white people like COLLEGE football and basketball, where the black players have to actually give effort against the white players.

Those are team sports and they are not international. Team sports are not as star driven and solo sports. You can love a particular team regardless of who competes. No so in combat sports. The international aspect of combat sports is also a huge factor in liking and identifying with a given star. Let me ask you, who do you tend to like and root for in the Olympics? American athletes or Chinese ones?

Why did you make a thread about women's boxing on a political board? It has nothing to do with politics even if you throw buzzwords like white genocide, women's boxing is still just women's boxing. Did you post it here because you're a lonely loser who nobody wants to talk to? My guess is you're a retarded little normie who came here during the trump flood. Well enjoy your ban you piece of shit, you wholeheartedly deserve it.

Seems like niggers keep getting cucked lately

Nunes is a sub-par boxer and a pretty good grappler, also a man. If there was any talent in this weight class nunes' flailing would not get her to the championship, she just throws her punches and has the confidence it will stick because her opponents are fucking garbage. The up and comings will show the true fighting prowess of female fighters, both these are fucking jokes.

Brown girls are too strong for us. We don't have a chance.

This, don't follow sports, but media hyped her enough to get her a into that expendables movie. Funny how "le stronk woman" gets btfo by another woman.