*GASP*

APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
archive.fo/zLOGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Muslims are not people. I don't care.

These insects should have never been let in.

Mudslimes get out.

>no hijab
Yeah... Calling it fake...

GAS them now

>no head covering
>she's crying out for an honor killing

Then leave, faggots.

If we were under sharia law I wonder how much that girl would cost to be a wife.

that's actual news?

No.

OH NO

NOT A BAD DREAM

Dreams are LITERALLY racist! Ban dreams!

>IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND!

I too once had a scary dream involving muslims.

Muslims are tol dumb to spell Maria right

Maybe if you stopped virtue signalling so hard, you wouldn't be putting fucking 7 year olds into a panic about things they shouldn't be concerned about.

*too

>the look on Ahmeds face

They cant even hide their emotions, a true sign of inferiority.

Why are muslims allowed in america anyway after 9/11

Does israel let germans live and visit there?

>Why are muslims allowed in america anyway after 9/11
Because its a nation full of cuckolds

>I had a scary dream about Donald Trump
>There I was at the Superbowl surrounded by thousands of fans cheering for their teams.
>I knew this was the time and I prepared to do my holy duty.
>ALLAHU AKBAR!!!! I screamed as I pressed the button on my suicide belt; but nothing happened....
>I pressed it again, and again and again; but nothing, then I felt a hand on my shoulder.....
>and there was DONALD TRUMP smirking at me with a big grin, holding a pair of scissors and the cut wire to my suicide vest.

>I had a scary dream

Do Muslims base all of their life and death decisions on dreams, premonitions, prophecies and delusions?

No wonder we see so many of them participate in violence and destruction.

Like Yvette Felarca of

CALIFORNIA: THE BIRTHPLACE OF RAHOWA

>On June 26, 2016, Yvette Felarca was caught on video assaulting a man at a white nationalist rally in Sacramento. She punched the man in the stomach repeatedly, before throwing him to the ground. Felarca is a 7th and 8th grade Humanities teacher at Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School in Berkeley. Among her responsibilities is teaching the students under her tutelage about the Bill of Rights.

>Someone who does not believe in free speech should not teach kids about their constitutional rights.

>Felarca's activity would get a student expelled at best, or jailed at worst. And yet she's meant to be a role model for students. She has repeatedly advocated the use of militant, violent tactics to shut down opponents of her personal political pack, By Any Means Necessary (BAMN). They claim that they're "fighting the good fight," trying to stop "fascism" from taking hold in Berkeley.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

archive.fo/zLOGY

Fortunately for them, there are about 60 Muslim countries. Plenty of places to go and escape muh racism.

I feel like my country is the victim of an internationally orchestrated scheme involving proxies in the likes of which we have never seen before. SAGE