Eastern Anatolia

Does it belong to Kurds or Armenians?

greeks

Armenia

Whoever won it in war. That is who land belongs to. If you didn't win it in war, it isn't yours.

Greeks have no claims on Eastern Anatolia only Western

Armenians

Armenian soil

Azeris

Both Armenia and Kurdistan

not possible since Kurds claim all of it

>Iberia
>Albania

Really makes me think...

Main thing is their people don't come here.

what about that strip to the North along the Black Sea?

also since when do the Kurds claim all that? that's only one potential map

Pontic Greeks

A lot of hyper nationalist kurds

well I'll take your word for it. a lot of the Kurds are OK with a federal solution these days though

kek

fpbp

Anything else is Turk-tier

"Turk-tier"
eh tbqh ive been to greece, and even though my country is pretty much a big shithole, greece is much much worse and id rather live in turkey.

Armenia

Armenians actually had a state there stretching south to the Mediterranean, if the Jews can use thousand year old claims so can Armenians.

Purple
Roll to take central province
Decalre war on red

to russia, like all clay in eurasia.

Doesn't matter... """Turkey""" shouldn't even exist and """Turks""" should go back to Mongolia or whatever you came from.

Even if Greece is a shithole, it's their land and Constantinople will always be Constantinople

Indeed it does. According to modern (((historians))) the naming is simply a coincidence. I don't think so

>Doesn't matter... """Argentina""" shouldn't even exist and """Whites""" should go back to Moreno or whatever you came from

lol, i really dont understand why people all around the globe are sooooo butthurt over turkey. i mean why the fuck does an argentinian care about istanbul i really dont get it. turks enslaved greeks and all other nations that lived among them for centuries. the strongest outlives the others and in this specific time interval, turks turned out to be stronger. just FUCKING get over it already. it was 500 years ago FFS.

He is probably some Deus Vulter type that's why

>Iberia (peninsula) - Caucasian Iberia (kingdom)
>Georgia (state) - Georgia (Country)
>Caucasian (race) - Caucasian (native)
>Five Cross Flag (Crusader) - flag of Georgia
coincidence? i don't think so

oh lookie lookie what's going on here?

It probably isn't, It's white in Latin, Alba was a Town near Rome pre-Republic. It was also the name they gave for Gaelic Scotland.

I heard Dugin is liked in South America

Fuck Kurds and fuck "Kurdistan"

the first map is a joke lmfao. there were assyrians, arabs, turkmens, kurds as well.

Turks obviously

bless

/thread

exterminate the roach

I'd love to give it to Armenia if they eradicate kurds out of there.

it belongs to the corpses of greeks and armenians we butcher and shit on

make our day

try it subhumans.

Lazs, Pontic Greeks, but definitely not Armenians

wew lad, never heard of this before. how come it didn't materialise? that's tons of land

fpbp

Typical subhuman t*rkroach sandnigger post

Well, your leadership literally dragged turkey in the last days of WWII on allies side to make him co-belligant of war and thus preventing intervention from USSR side...
+Nuclear detonation at hiroshima and nagasaki demonstrated US power so USSR couldn't face this power yet, so the plan was aborted

That guy looks more like a Kurd than a Turk

>t. persian leftover

Oh I see. Apologies Iosif

I am just pointing out a truth

one of the most significant differenece is the unibrows

P o n t u s
o
n
t
u
s

depends on how you're staking your claims, if we're going by historical claims Armenia can stake claim to most of eastern Turkey, but in terms of modern populations it should be kurdish

Muslims because they kicked everyone's ass to keep it.

It's the logic you have to go by otherwise everyone would be on our ass saying Western America belongs to the Mexicans and shit, even though we kicked their ass to keep it.

do they even exist any more?

>WE WUZ
We all want Kurds to have it.
Armenians are the niggers of black sea

armenian clay

it belongs to the people that live in it

t. Transylvania

I'm a Romanian celebrating New years in Budapest
and the maority in Transylvania is Romanian

What if you kill and deport those people? what if osme filthy migrants come and start breeding like albanians did in Kosovo?

If that clay is so important to you that other people cant have it you go and take it back.
You only deserve what you have.
Anything else you have to fight for.