Imagine if Obama had 5 different children with 3 women and talked about grabbing women by the pussy...

Imagine if Obama had 5 different children with 3 women and talked about grabbing women by the pussy. He never would have gotten elected, so why was Trump?

#whiteprivilege

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=998_1475922188
youtu.be/dGJIB5cO0cQ
theerant.yuku.com/topic/62818/Obummer-Gay-Past-Well-Known-in-Chitown
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

look at Palin, she had an African witch doctor doing exorcisms, and conservatives gave her a pass, the double standard has always been there, now we have a real genuine nigger in Trump, a fitting followup to the first black president,

Grab 'em by the privilege.

A different America voted Trump then when we voted Obama.

Hillary is garbage. I would be President if I was somehow the nominee against her

>if Obama said grab them by the pussy
What, you mean like vid related?
liveleak.com/view?i=998_1475922188

Trumps election was a direct result of obamas 8 years in office, stay salty faggot

Because God exists

obama had a different appeal than Trump, Obamas shtick was being a good speaker and just being black, Trumps is not giving a fuck about correctness, so the pussy thing isnt really out of place for him.

It's actually #whitemaleprivilege. You could be a white male serial killer and you'll still have a better chance of becoming president than someone who's non-white and/or non-male.

because the alternative was Hillary.

trump might be a 0/10 human being, but he is still better in every way when you compare him to the unelectable dumpster fire that is known as Hillary.

So imagine if Obama was straight

Where do you fucking cucks go in the daytime? Wah!!! Muh White privilege!! Why don't you just put George Soros' limp dick back in your mouth and shut the fuck up!

Imagine if Obongo wasn't fucking black
He wouldn't have even been a footnote

1 post

White privilege does exist, but not at the extent SJWs think it does. As far as becoming POTUS, being a white male gives you an extremely high chance of winning.

okay. white privilege. so fucking what. we're privileged and we know it. we thank god every day we were't born anything else but white. when i look at anyone not white i think. "they're not white, but I am. sucks to be them"

>pro tip: it really does but I don't care

It will be this sea of libtears for next four years?

Because we're still pissed obummer spent half his time golfing.

He's reading out of a book.
How about this:
youtu.be/dGJIB5cO0cQ

Because if i make poor people more poor my penis grows. Not my tiny autist hands. But my penis. Somehow

hillbag lost, deal with it .
or do a back flip off the overpass .
you know the one .

>would have gotten elected
he got elected even though he's a closeted queer with a beard wife and two adopted children.

theerant.yuku.com/topic/62818/Obummer-Gay-Past-Well-Known-in-Chitown

if obama was like that
and he´d be up against hillary

he´d still win

>white privilege in a majority white country
Go be brown somewhere else.

>He never would have gotten elected

yeah none of that would have mattered against Romney or Mccain

checked.

Liberal shits like you would have elected him anyway

If King of the Dindus did that, no one would care.