Why is Spanish and Spanish-accented English so offensive to the ear...

Why is Spanish and Spanish-accented English so offensive to the ear? Is it just that I've come to associate it with the types of scum that produce these sounds or is it intrinsic to the language?

Things I find particularly distasteful:

-Pronouncing t's like d's ("DAHco" instead of Taco)
-Rolling of the r
-Second, Third or more generation Mexican-Americans refusing to say certain Spanish-related words with a standard American pronunciation, but instead jumping into Spanish or an accent just for those words.

Other urls found in this thread:

data.oecd.org/emp/hours-worked.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=6LmhqewtqPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's the language of shit tier people. What do you expect?

>latino third world accent
>we speak chilean
>chilean master race

I agree that english with a mexican/chicano accent sounds awful, but Spanish is objectively one of the best languages

>amazing phonetic system
>perfect cohesion between written and spoken
>regulated by a centralised, international institution

In comparison, English is an absolutely retarded mess of a language.
It's not our fault that 99% of the Hispanic American population can't write a single sentence in Spanish with no spelling mistakes.

Spanish "R" sounds more masculine.

Whatever Spanish slang puerto Ricans speak drives me crazy. Everyday, tikkitikki ayyyyy.

Spanish is superior to English in every single way. The literary work alone is just Miles away. There in just no way for any other language to compete with the beauty of Spanish language.

Does anybody have a video of Princess Leonor saying anything? I want to hear what her voice sounds like.

It's a bastardization of both languages, and it certainly doesn't help that it exclusively comes from gutter trash

Idk its a horrible horrible language, spanish sucks really hard.

I HATE IT

With your shit retarded half indian accents spanish is disgusting. Same with andalusian.

>I HATE PEOPLE WHO ARE DIFFERENT FROM ME! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Basement dwelling, tinfoil fedora tipping, Sup Forumsfags.

>pronouncing t's like d's

lol what. Clear your ears out, dude.

>rolling of the r

Nobody gets irritated when Japanese pronounce their muddled l/r's

>refusing to say certain spanish words incorrectly

Sorry buddy, but if you know how to pronounce the word, you know how to pronounce it. I'm not going to intentionally mispronounce something. It would be the spanish-language equivalent of weebs gratuitously mispronouncing Japanese.

Get back to us when your accent isn't all nasal and wispy.

I don't see why you hate the andalusian accent.Altough it's difficult to understand.It's the same writen.

Funny you said that because I haven't found anyone from Latin America who hasn't found Castillian to be funny and not serious at all.

You have to go back I guess?!

Sounds bad, I can't explain it. Retarded I dare to say.

Speak aztec and sheit. We wuz indianz!

Soy Tejano, I'm in my homeland. Get back to me when your country earns more than my state.

Spaniard damage control

I don't spics at all but fuck anything and everyone Tejano. Seriously the worst kind of spics.

speaking of language

why do amerilards are so fucking lazy? they contract every possible word:

mayo
rom-com
""""""guac"""" (maximum crige)
Merc (mercedes benz)
Cadie (gay as fuck)
NorCal
Pro
etecetera

This is the typical stupid boy Who doesn't know how to argue.Why does the PIB matter in this situation? Those kids don't know what to do to win a discussion.

Didn't the Muricans deport you in the 1840s?

we busy people and got things to do, you lazy mexicans and only have siestas to do.

>"So offensive to hear"

What a cute little snowflake you are, need a safe space faggot?

You can't be this ignorant of the history of the most significant nation in the modern world.

Here we go again with the "lazy mexicans" meme.
Mexico has the most hours worked anually per person in the world.

data.oecd.org/emp/hours-worked.htm

So lazy you can't come up with better ways to do things. Just keep doing what papa did, drink the beer and make a big fart.

Now if only you guys could kick out the criminal unions that keep you from benefiting from those work hours.

And kick out the narcos.

And quit sending people over to the USA to fucking ruin the reputations of LEGAL people of Mexican descent in the country.

you'll never see someone not hispanic telling you that

The muricans annexed Texas and then they rekt the Mexicans again to establish the modern borders. Did the allow you to stay?

Texas fought for independence, and was a sovereign nation for a few years, you idiot. Everyone in Texas was peacefully annexed in. Some of our greatest war heroes were Tejanos.

amerilards are so stupid, my other favorite meme is "we aid mexico with billions and shit"

that aid is a couple helicopters for """"the war on drugs""""

No nation has room to speak until it can make itself into a first-world nation. Why can't Mexico do it? Is it the hwite man keeping you down?

what?

listen to chinese if you want to hear an ugly, abrasive language. i have no love for guineas, but their language is best for the ear. spanish is second, especially the kind spoken in peru and ecuador as well as argentina and spain. and cuban spanish has good sounds too.

El idioma castellano es el idioma superior

Honestly, it's the white people keeping them down. The wealthy elites that control the cartels, media, and unions are high European descent families.

The problem is that proto-marxist policies are really hard to shake off once they've been enacted, and Mexico's modern government formed just after the USSR's revolution, but never actually failed so catastrophically that it could rebuild into something that wasn't terrible.

>I'm not going to intentionally mispronounce something.

You arent mispronouncing it. You're pronouncing it as it's pronounced in english.

It's not an English word, retard.

Or do you also say "Fox pass" and "horse deouvries"?

This wouldn't really be so much of a problem if English language speakers didn't completely MANGLE words, mind you.

Like how the fuck do you go from vaquero to buckaroo?

Yes, because you are enormously inefficient workers. Once upon a time, I had the enormous displeasure of working fields with a pack of you dumb faggots, and not a single one of you ever learned to drop the tailgate while loading crates. Instead, you huffed, puffed, and spent fifteen extra seconds trying to heave each crate over the side, wearing yourselves out, dropping produce, denting and scratching the work vehicles in the process. You're all dumb as fuck and you can't do a fucking thing properly or in a timely manner without somebody riding your ass all goddamn day.

>WHY YOU GOING SO FAST MAN? THERE'S ENOUGH WORK FOR ALL OF US.
>'E MUS' HAVE MESSICAN BLOOD, MAN
>YOU TRYING TO GET PROMOTED OR SOMETHING, MAN?
>WE GOT ALL DAY, MAN

Die.

youtube.com/watch?v=6LmhqewtqPU

literally worst accent ever

>being such a shitty person that he has to resort to the kind of work that the lowest classes of Mexicans have to do

Shameful. I thought you whites were superior.

I love spanish cause it's such a male-orientated language

>take the cock of the third world up your ass goy we're all the same
Into the oven you go fäm

Are you arguing with yourself dumbass? The examples you cited, literally nobody pronounces these with a French accent midsentence. He's saying when saying a Spanish word they will not change their accent.

It was a summer job and I was in high school, you dumb fuck. I thought you might gather that it was some time ago from the "once upon a time" I threw in there.

We don't put on a French accent when we say French words.

no you don't you dense faggot

I guess you DO say fox pass and horse doobies.

Your entire country has a fucking lisp.
A
FUCKING
LISP

I know what you mean. Before I started browsing pol I was happier with my brown gf, but now whenever I hear her speak spanish or hear anybody speak it at all I cringe. It sounds like poop and they talk so loud all the time. It seriously sounds as bad as Vietnamese or Tagalog. I'm tired of all these 5'2 fatcakes

I think it has a lot to do with our being Americans and dealing with the ugly, unwashed mestizo hordes. I think if we only associated Spanish with Spain itself and Europe, we'd hear the language very differently.

TURN ON CNN VATICAN EMBASSY IN WASHINGTON DC JUST BLEW UP

HOLY SHIT

You guys actually think someone should jump into a different accent/language for only certain words of their choosing? It's pretentious as hell.

Why do the people who do this never apply it to every word that they speak? They skip words of German, French, Dutch, etc. origin which should be pronounced differently than the standard American accent, but no, they only pick the words that happen to match their ethnicity or, in the case of white leftists, ethnicities they feel sorry for.

To be fair, you can't use taco as an example. Being that it's originally from here you are the one pronouncing it wrong

>implying that filth the spew in Mexico is true Spanish.

The first time I heard an actual Spaniard speak Spanish it was spectacularly satisfying.

Yeah and you look lame as fuck as a result

Your glory days were over in the XVIII century, go back to lick your own balls in that shitty country of yours

Dude, we need to talk, its not too late for you to get your head straight. You have to try to look at your fellow man as though he is your bother. If you make room for this in your heart you can let go of some of this anger and people notice that warmth inside you.

Why don't you fuck off back to Sup Forums you fucking faggot

>arbitrary gendered nouns for inanimate objects
>not a retarded mess

Spanish accents sounds so horrible because it's a Spanish language with very few phonemes. It has only 25 in total, compared to English that has 36 and it's sister language Portuguese that has 37 phonemes.

> arbitrary decided to conjugate differently most of the most useful verbs
> not a retarded mess

Lack of class. If they spoke properly it wouldn't sound bad.

This can be said of any language.

Literally THE language of a people whose ancestors were raped by Spanish shitskins who were in turn raped by Muslim shitskins. Spanish is only spoken by an unclean peasant populace who excel at poverty and being conquered.

have you ever heard an anglo trying to speak in spanish. it's just painful. when you're not used to talk in other language your accent is atrocious. of course you cannot expect a burguer to understand this

Si senor user. I finish your laundry and left you ham sandwich on kitchen counter.