No legit evidence backs up your race superiority fantasies

Is there any actual scientific evidence of races being superior or inferior to other races or is it just a meme created by white guys getting their panties in a bunch because Tyrone fucked their mom.

I can't find a single study done with a good methodology by a source which has a good reputation.

I just recently discovered Sup Forums but this has to be the most circlejerking piece of steaming bullshit I have ever seen.In only a week I saw people unironically believing in flat earth theories,USA faking the moon landing,Jews controlling the world and that climate change isn't real and the source being Alex Jones.

If you believe that whites are the most superior race then you are a lost cause and should kill yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
youtube.com/watch?v=RzDMCVdPwnE
haaretz.com/jewish/news/dna-links-prove-jews-are-a-race-says-genetics-expert-1.428664
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you've done even an hour of reading in this area, you would know that no race is superior to another, since each race evolved to best survive in the area in which it evolved.

This means there are racial differences, including differences in levels of intelligence. Whites, Asians and Jews are vastly superior to blacks in this particular trait.

>take a look at those who run the world
>WHITE SKIN
>"nah, that aint no evidence"

Good luck finding any contemporary studies that look to compare races.

sage goes in all fields

Read The Bell Curve by Charles Murray and stand in contempt fool

>implying this thread wasn't made by a nazi to enflame other nazis.

xD

MUH THE BELL CURVE A DEBUNKED PAMFLET WRITTEN BY 2 KIKES TO PANDER INBRED REDNECKS

>by a source which has a good reputation.

Because knowledge is being controlled. You can't suggest racial differences without losing your career. Stop being so gullible.

Pamphlet*

No legit evidence but every fucking metric used to measure the success of a people

>No legit evidence backs up your race superiority fantasies
Africa - stone age
Europe - space age
The evidence is so big it can't even be denied.

A FUCKING LEAF

Please list all the inventions that have come from the continent of Africa.
I'll wait. ***cues Jeopardy music***

muh peanut butter

>'is it a meme'
>use tyrone as synecdoche for blacks
>uses the word 'unironically' unironically
1/10 watermelons
back to bootcamp for you faggot
you would get your whole outfit killed in a meme battle
>select all images in which op has a dick in his mouth

>being so much of a cuck you can't even openly say a race is superior.

You might as well argue that you're equal to a squirrel because they evolved for their environment.

maybe we should just kill you, Im pretty sick of canadians.

supremacist ideologies are not viable
>tfw pick dream team basketball team, get to choose between all oriental or all black
you are an idiot if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb trees.

>I can't find a single study done with a good methodology by a source which has a good reputation.

Compare white countries to non-white countries. That's all there is to it.

> inb4 ooga booga da wyatt mane raped muh land

Not an argument. If they were a better civilization it wouldn't have happened.

because you are from Canada, the most cucked nation

>which has a good reputation.
gee i wonder why it would have a bad reputation

>Jews
>white

t. Uncle Juan

>argue that you're equal to a squirrel

depends on your point of view

if you release a squirrel and an (average) human alone and naked in a forest the squirrel has better survival chances than the human

absolute superiority is an absurd concept

I would preferred to have been born a fucking squirrel anyway

>skin is white
>"nah, das be a black skin"

first post best post

this is really all there is to be said about it, and this is entirely reasonable

>1 post by this ID

>whites are the most superior race
Loses to almost every other race except blacks and mestizo
Considers itself superior

according to this japs are white

dumbass burgernigger

Peanut butter invented in.....survey says...
AMERICA!

Thanks for playing

Mmkay

>with good methodology by a source with a good reputation
This caveat is basically just you giving yourself carte blanche to reject any study that you disagree with. You haven't set any concrete standard for what qualifies as "good methodology" or, even more vague, "good reputation."

If you want to go that route, try to find me a similar study that has found that all races are equal. You won't - it's the great unproven hypothesis underlying the progressive ideology.

The closest you'll get is, ironically, studies that show vast differences in achievement between the races, and then go on to claim this as proof that minorities are discriminated against.

lel, take that qatar, you oilniggers!

Withen your first two paragraphs you make the claim we don't know the differences between races. So if you believe this then why would you think breaking down the traditional borders of society and importing millions of people from different countrys and races is a good idea? If I were you that would seem incredibly dangerous and a naive thing to do.

>white skin
>always means north western europeans

Found the ugly racist rearing his ugly head again.

>Is there any actual scientific evidence of races being superior or inferior to other races
Depending on what your criteria of "superior", yes absolutely. For example IQ which is a very clear meadsurement of fluid intelligence shows a distinct gap between races.

But you're just a fucking leaf baiting

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

France's IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
Better than nignogs

The only way black people are able to advance in any way is through white people. Proof me wrong!

>rearing his ugly head
post pics of your head if you think its so pretty!

overweight negroid

so why do africans dominate all sprinting events they are allowed to compete in?

and Europeans dominate all swimming events

> Tyrone fucked yo mom with his superior BBC
> there are no superior races guys

ewwwwwwww ugly flag. go away stupid poster

idk lamar give me a list of things black people invented, then give me a list of what muslims invented,
stack that against what the british and french invented.
That will translate to some of the thoughts and actions projected through the euros and how they lived in the past.

If you see little to nothing being made in a races historical timeline that probably means they didn't do a lot or think very much other than the just getting by thing

>blacks are dumber and more violent than whites
>whites move mountains, go to space, cure diseases, etc.
>but if you put a white person in the sun and a black person in the sun AKA 'natural environment', the white will get a sunburn
>therefore there is no such thing as superiority

by the way, if you put me in the forest i would do better than the squirrel you fucking city fag

youtube.com/watch?v=RzDMCVdPwnE
i'll just kill the competition cause you know a squirrel cant defend itself
there's a reason we are top of the food chain nigger

Show me race mixing monarchs, royales and rich & influential families.

> Pro Tip ... You CanĀ“t

If you do not consider your heritage and bloodline as worthy then go ahead and mix. Without the consideration of you being the product of fore fathers race is mostly a matter of subjective aesthetics.

if you put blacks and whites in an environment where they dont require intelligence (like a welfare state) the nigs do better than whites in amount of offspring (which is how evolutionary success is measured)

and how are welfare states erected?

what is the fucking use of having 20 kids if they're all retarded? fucking argentinian monkeys

@105130942
Is there any actual scientific evidence that he isn't a child molester?
>1 post by this ID

>Is there any actual scientific evidence?
>Looks at Africa and black "countries."
>Looks at America and countries built by whites.
>Well obviously the differences are just caused by white racism, and not differences between the races.

Here is how the leftist mind works:
>Axiom: All races are the same.
>Reality does not match up with axiom.
>Therefore whites must have caused this with their racism (God I fucking hate people with white skin because they are racist - doesn't make me a racist though because I have no power or privilege).

omg, this psuedo-science and psuedo-logic, you are clearly very insecure that White swill no longer have political power. HAHAHAHAHA how does it feel?

99% of science agrees that there is no races

pretty accurate.

there will be peace and unity when problems can be adressed in a rational discours. PC does not help at all on the long run.

I literally wake up everyday and thank the heavens that im not mexican.
Canada is cucked though but not the most..
Sweden or germany perhaps?

>posts on computer invented by whites
>through the internet invented by whites
>from a country established by whites

The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

>and how are welfare states erected?
how the environment came to be doesnt matter

>what is the fucking use of having 20 kids
evolution doesnt care about "use"

however the point is that we are trying to measure things with different sticks

im using evolutionary success and youre using human prosperity

I use ES because it can be applied to any species, and niggers are not human anyway

When the Asians take over, they are not going to show you the same compassion that whites did, Achmed.
Just a reminder, Chinese use flamethrower on Muslims. They know exactly how you should be dealt with.

it'r spert frameflowel!! ignolent gaijin whitu piggu!

>Jews
>Race
>American education

Hopefully you're just pretending to be retarded. With your kind, though, it's hard to tell.

T. Virgin chinklet and budding mass murderer

never go full new zealand

Average IQs, lad. Google them.

>Projecting this hard.

>Fuck off retard.
>Joke's on them, I was just pretending.
>Hurr durr.
And this is why your kind are not equal, Achmed.

Considering they cluster together, have a meaningful genetic distance between European groups and other Semitic groups like Palestinians, are generally phenotypically distinct, and exhibit tons of genetic features unique to only them as a group, yeah they definitely are a race.
haaretz.com/jewish/news/dna-links-prove-jews-are-a-race-says-genetics-expert-1.428664

you have bested me sir, I must cede the field. truly a gallant riposte

>No legit evidence backs up your race superiority fantasies

I'll take "What is History" for 500.

Stop trying to sound white, it comes out forced and pathetic.

(((Canada)))

Hey man, where are you from?
Want to join a gym in the new year? You probably need it.

don't worry pal, you'll fit in soon. we'll be your friends

Has to be a leaf. Every. Fucking. Time.

>they are just like us
/thread

IQ is a terrible measure of general intelligence though

>Only taking into account one factor of a complex equation.

Not sure if you people are trolls are actually delusional.

Neat

Yes there is. And you would know that if you had used google atleast one time to research it.

How about all of human history

Everyone of these studies is done with black people with a 25% European admixture....Their average IQ is 70

Living conditions are a very good indicator of intelligence, spic. Take Mexico, for instance. That place you fuckers are running away from because it's such a shithole. And then the areas you move into become shitholes just like what you escaped.

Doesn't take a genius to see what's up.

>Day invading not running from demself cracka ass cracka.

>wez be winning n shiiii

But seriously fuck this gay earth and fuck white women

And yet here you are speaking my language.

stick?

>Projecting this hard.

minnesota adoption study

>we'll be your friends
Not interested, sorry. Stick to your own type if you want friends.

Has any country improved by becoming more diverse? Superiority/inferiority is not all that important, homogeneity and supremacy much moreso.

If we don't fight for supremacy the jews will remain supreme and try to take away our ability to ever come back on top, white genocide.

CANT YOU JUST FUCKING SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR A FUCKING MINUTE YOU FUCKING STUPID CANADIAN CUNT? U JUST CANT GIVE US A BREAK FOR A FCKING MINUTE CANT YOU YOU DIGUSTING GOOF. U JUST NEED TO KEEP YAPPING AND YAPPING AND YAPPING. YOU WILL NEVER SHUT THE FUCK UP WILL YA YOU HALF BRAIN RETARD ITS SO FUCKING TIRESOME TO READ THESE FUCKING TERRIBLE POSTS ALL DAY LONG AND EVERY SINGLE ONE IS FROM CANADIAN FLAG I JUST DONT GET WHY ISNT YOUR COUNTRY WIDE RANGE BANNED YET. YOU ARE RLY DRAGGING THIS BOARD DOWN THE DRAIN FCKING MENTAL

apart from Whites inventing 99% of the most important inventions of all time?

and Brits invented 54%, 36% was yanks(mostly British)

these facts are irrefutable, you are a faggot

Truth is, there are average differences between races and even between ethnic groups of the same race. These average differences are genetic (some races/ethnic groups have different proportion of some genes) and will eventually lead to some races overperforming (overrepresentation) or underperforming (underrepresentation) in some areas (sports, iq tests, arts). After centuries of evolution, it's normal that different groups have different characteristics on average. That's all you need to know.

>race superiority fantasies
Sup Forums isn't supremacist. it's separatist.