Cant we just have fucking ww3 already and everyone dieing?

cant we just have fucking ww3 already and everyone dieing?

What's wrong? No GF?

ye.

This would be a great night to pull one instead of posting on /x/, Hanz

may i quote myself here

>so i just realized why i am such a failure in life.

>its because i originate from higher spheres. thats why i suck in the material realm. the question is, why am i here?

WW3 won't be the nuclear superpowers fighting each other. It'll be the nuclear superpowers together fighting Islam.

it's called hell

so are you admitting this world is hell?

pakistan has nukes

and so does iran and i think saudi does

If Obama has his way.

17/1/17

We were put here to seek partners and reproduce. Science has given us the opportunity to choose when to reproduce, so go and seek a partner.
You stand more chance tonight than any other night but you are crying into your beer wanting the world to end. Some "spritual" being you turned out to be, huh...
Go get laid, Hanz, or at least try.

The rich don't want that. I have a feeling they will stop getting what they want.

>pull
Kill yourself.

Go out to and get raped tonight please.

In YOUR case, the only thing you will pull is your cheezy shrivelled dick.

I know that feel OP

Every fucking day I fall to my knees in mental anguish because WW3 isnt happening yet. It will be the ultimate happening, but it dangles in front of me on a hook

I live for BIG happenings. only a nuke can satisfy me

>cheezy
And a jew also. What a surprise. Germans the worst mistake in human history.

cheer up, i had a divine inspiration that judgement day is happening soon.

Kek, make it happen.

Whatever, kike. Your promisedland will be glassed along with the rest of the ME and that alone is reason enough to root for ww3.

this. jewbois gon' die niqqah

My ultimate dream:

North Korea nukes japan, causing america to launch total destruction nukes at north korea, causing China to launch their nukes at america, and then america to china

>dieing

Dying, Lukas.

SOMEONE ELSE SHARES MY NIHILISM

based Hanz

you might not be so far off. north korea has set their troops on full combat readyness and got ordered to await the invasion order "any second now"

it occured to me lately during my internal ramblings about politics, that world war 3 already happened. It was the US military campaign after 45

why would you ever name a plane gay tho? thats like naming your child dick.

I wish, but I won't die. I am young and literally unkillable.

these doubles will tell you otherwise.

btfo

KEK

Well I'm fucked. Hope it is a cool death.

Please go back to /x/, Hanz

i am frequenting BOTH boards mateyratey. im omnipresent.