This is what the Nazis could of built

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dOXmrVR00RI
youtube.com/watch?v=VpEBLsT9Qi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh

What's with the Greeko-Roman look? Should have went with his own thing.

>could of

It's have, you fucking knob.

Nah I like it, after WW2 it was supposed to be the centre of European Culture.

Sorry, fucking autocorrect keeps ruining my own grammar.

I die a little more inside each time I see these post

>of
"Have", Nigel.

Anyway, the hall would have been so big, it would have had its own climate. I.e. rani from the mostoire of the breath of the thousands of people inside it.

>What's with the Greeko-Roman look?
this fucking guy

So it looks like shite, Hitler was a faggot, krauts are a cancer, the end.

>of
>have
No it isn't. Auto-correct doesn't account for pronunciation, you're just a retard.

More art like this?

>Krauts are cancer.

>Literally fought for Europes protection.

Okay then.

A mosque?

>tfw you will never be the first American recognized in the German Reich
life is suffering

No it does.

I type in "could have" and "could of" and now it can't tell the difference, it keeps correcting it to "could of".

these architectural plans are megalomaniac

>could of

>durr this great works project is to big
And you wonder why German has nothing to be proud of anymore

Fuck off, Abdul. Go fuck some more livestock and leave aestheticism to people that aren't mongrels.

It's Neoclassical, they were copying us

>of

Imagine living in a city like this.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dOXmrVR00RI

The Germans couldn't even produce good steel for tanks. How the fuck do you neo-nazi faggots expert them to build anything like that?

They made tanks pretty well actually.

>>Literally fought for Europes destruction

FTFY

They proved that it couldn't have actually been built on discovery. The dome would have been so large clouds would have formed inside and it would have rained on the people inside,

BUT, it's the mentality of it that is one of the main factors behind Trump's win. The idea that we can do anything we commit to. Grandiose plans push people to try harder.

>let's admire the nazis for stuff they never even built

Look up Prora if you want to see real nazi architecture. Looks ugly as shit.

nice spoiler, jackass

I wish grand architecture like this was still in fashion. I'm not educated enough in art history to name it, but Renaissance/Early modern architecture on a larger scale with more modern building techniques would make cities so beautiful.

They couldn't have built it in Berlin. The ground is too soft on account of being largely reclaimed swampland.

I don't respect bullshit

their mega empire fantasies cost us our continent, and great halls and pomp and circumstance is vanity for men in those positions

germany's pride comes from the early middle ages and the post renaissance not from the bunch of warmongering lefties that ruled it in its last days and failed in its defense.
(though had they defended it, I'd be less harsh in my judgment)

>megalomaniac
that's what being A MAN is all about, right bros?

M A S C
A
S
C

MASC 4 MASC AT ALL COSTS
DESTROY THE HUMAN RACE
Bring back the Real Men™ !! yayyy

This is now a Speer vision thread.

The big dome thing was meant to be where Hitler did his speeches.

I wonder what would have happened to the Reichstag?

Yeah, we all know how great the allies are at safeguarding Europe don't we?

no, we must build another square building with huge glass panes and big open windows
or maybe a huge glass building with weird curves and shapes that make the floorplan on the inside retarded

Well then it sounds like it's your fault for ever typing "could of" in the first place.

They had huge problems with low-quality steel since before WW2 even started. They produced edgelord faggot tanks like the Tiger I and II when they could have produced better designs like the Panther. For every time the Allies did something to fuck over the Germans, the Germans had already fucked themselves five times as worse.

Great works give morale to a nation and make a impression that last through time. Is the Washington monument or the Jefferson monument any different? No. All civilizations do this.

The warmongering lefties understood where the direction of the world was heading and merely tried to preserve you.

They failed but there message still carries on. It was a good idea that would have worked, hans. And you know it.

Implying a rainy dome cloud bowl wouldn't be the tits

>a dome
woopity fucking doo
how impressive
surely that makes up for destroying individual European identity and losing personal freedom

look at all those cucks, what a magnificent sight. submission truly is the greatest freedom

I'm done for now, have a personal favorite.

I'm in your boat. Don't even know why it annoys me so much. It shouldn't, but it does.

>could of
Learn English you fucking paki.

The art of it is always magnificent but in Welthauptstadt Germania there wasn't going to be churches, the art always gets this wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=VpEBLsT9Qi4

I think the big missed opportunity of the German's weapon industry was producing the V-2 in it's ground to ground version instead of a ground to air version that was proposed. Considering how ravaged Germany was by allied bombing having a surface to air weapon to defending strategic locations instead of a largely ineffective vengeance weapon would have been incredibly valuable. It was also considerably cheaper to produce on account of being much smaller in size.

The reason for lower grade steel, in the later parts of the war, was because of your trade embargo and constant bombing of industrial infrastructure.

They had less steel to stretch over growing demands as the years went on.

Just think how much steel must have been used to build the quad rail lines for the Dora railway gun too Stalingrad, only to be unused because by the time it was ready to start heading there, the Soviets launched their counter offensive.

They really needed to get their priorities straight and standardize.

lots of people in middle america say could of

Is it just me, or does anyone else think hitlers architecture styles were gay. I much prefer something like pic related or a pre WWI German equivilant (for the krauts)

Irrelevant.

It's spelled "could've", a contraction of "could have". Either you never went to school, never read a book, or you're an illegal Mexican. Probably all three. You have to go back.

i want see it

>lots of people in middle america say could of
they're uneducated, which is why they think trump is going to bring back their obsolete manufacturing jobs lmao

>Great works give morale to a nation and make a impression that last through time. Is the Washington monument or the Jefferson monument any different? No. All civilizations do this.
these are not mere monuments like in the old days, they are the works of maniacs. with their gigantic halls to speak to the masses like cattle, and megasized government buildings for their equally mega bureaucracy to control the whole damn reich, all in their world capital germania, what a laughable fantasy

just a plain old tyranny. You respect this bs? well you live in the right country for it Jeff

Yes and no.

The V-2 could have been used more effectively had it been used in a tactical sense instead of putting rockets on random britbongs living on rations in london.

Had the Germans thrown a few V-2s and V-1s at sat, Antwerp or whatever large Russian depot that was powering a local Russian push, then they could have been much more effective. Putting V-1s on known air bases would have been better too.

I bet Bastogne wouldn't have been able to take 2-3 V-2 hits.

i too sometimes dream of living in a world where i never have to make a single decision.

It looks very plain

What dull, soulless architecture.

Actually, it perfectly represents the krauts.

>implying you could build that on a swamp

>dull souless architecture
This
>this representhe krauts
What about second reich?

>Speer
He said Hitler was Muslim

>could of
Nazi education, everyone.

Which is ironic considering Nazism opposes every fundamental foundation of America

The problem with the V-2 in the ballistic missile role is that it wasn't particularly accurate. Trying to hit something like a runway or fuel tanks would require either a lucky shot or a lot of missiles.

This is what science could have built

>reddit spacing

>hitlers architecture styles were gay
hyper-masculinity, especially an obsession with power play is extremely homoerotic. not sure why all these infowars readers think this type of mindset coincides with their alleged homophobic ideals. maybe i'm just a total libcuck who wasn't chosen to be a part of their underground Men's Club parties. oh wellz

>these are not mere monuments like in the old days
Men of old, old days would say the same about the old monuments if you go back far enough.

>with their gigantic halls to speak to the masses like cattle
You mean a gather place purpose built large enough to house the community so they can actually see eachother in person? Sounds terrible. Speaking to the masses through a TV screen is obviously much better.

>You respect this bs?
Hard work and a plenty of resources to afford building such great works. Yes, yes I do Achmed.

>well you live in the right country for it Jeff
I really don't. Let me guess your a liberal who thinks Trump is literally Hitler don't you?

It would have been located on the right side of the volkshalle parade grounds

To be perfectly honest with you i'm much more of an Imperialist than a snotzi but either case would lead to a strong and successful Germany and I do think some of Albert Spear's plans were outrageously cool

directly opposite to hitlers palace

>Same country that makes Audi's

Gee, I wonder why they made tanks that break down so much.

Yeah I just read it a bit more and it turns out that over 1600 V-2s were used to strike Antwerp.

A dome that big is retarded.

Both the Tiger 1 and Tiger 2's first combat resulted in failures and over half of the tanks never even reaching the battlefield due to breakdowns.

Ayran stronk indeed.

>Acoustical nightmare
>Mini clouds
>Sinking into soil
Tell me; why is the giant dome cool?

Sad!

it's like a more curvier version of brutalism
would've been depressing as shit

germans should stick to making weapons and metal/glassware

>could of
Dick head.

You forgot the moon crescent on top, Paki scum.

Modern Nazis or neo Nazis aren't the brightest bunch.

>could of
IQ test CAPTCHA when?

"its treason then"