Go to supermarket

>go to supermarket
> buy lots of pork pulp, bacon and whiskey
> see this
what do ????

The free market is supposed to fix shit like this. Dammit. Is the free market idea broken?

fucking hell its been a while since a picture made me kek so fucking much

If Kim Davis had to go against her beliefs then the sandniggers should too

go to another supermarket next time, therefore causing the supermarket who hires the mudslime lose revenue and fire her

customers always right :^)

Muslim here. You know this is shit none of us care about or ask for right? You know this is white guilt faggots doing this shit right? I'll handle your pork products all day, I just won't eat it.

You will have your business ruined if you refuse to make a cake for a gay wedding

You are a monster if your muslim cashier at target has to scan your pork chops.

leave, and never shop there again. write them a letter, send a copy to the daily mail (assuming this is in the uk)

>Muslim here
Why can't you heatens slowly die in that shithole you crawled out of.

>mexican muslims

it's....it's a hybrid

>flag
>muslim
Day of the Crusade soon, sandnigger

yup

vote with your money

I'll bet you'd handle my pork all day ;)

Whoever is balancing the company books wouldn't even be allowed to posit the theory that Muslim hires drive down revenues without being immediately shitcanned courtesy of HR and "Diversity" departments.

you are a special kind of stupid

never shop there again for any reason, even if inconveniencing yourself.

This

I would use that lane anyways. Load up the rolling counter thing with all my shit. If she doesn't want to do the order I will just fuck off leave my shit there and go to another store

I'd go right fucking through.
If she refuses.
Ask to see manager.
If not tell them they lost a client.

HOLD UP

You can buy liquor in supermarkets?

who pissed in your maple syrup?

"accidentally" spill it on her and run out

The sad thing is that liberals consider this progress. Welcoming the destruction of our countries with open arms.

>The overwhelming irony of this post

i have seen it in the south. shit blew my mind

Drop that shit right in front of her with all my shit. Then ask her if it's sunny out and why she's wearing that on her head.

After she's mildly triggered I walk away and tell her manager she talked shit to me then never go back.

AY YO HOLL UP! So you are discriminating me because I eat pork? Well I'm going to use my money somewhere else.

I live in the south, and my state just got wine. We also just repealed an old law saying that beer over 6% meant that you had to have a liquor license.

Obediently go to another lane and then come home and make a hateful thread on pol about it

Is this fucking real?
How in the holy fuck of KeK is this OK but Christian business owners being mad that they HAVE to provide birth control in health insurance for employees is NOT ok?

that's RACIST

I would literally get the manager, ask them about their policy, and if he insists on defending it, I'll leave the store and tell him that the policy is why he lost business. And then I'll shop somewhere not retarded.

You're states are pussies. In Texas I get hard liquor anywhere.

I'm morally opposed to cigarettes but my job involves selling hundreds of fucking packs of the fucking things every day.
Goddamn I hate cigarettes and all the worthless pieces of trash that smoke them.

Still not about to bring this shit into my job though.

The grocery store obviously is run by SJWs. Find another store to do business with.

kek

Thanks for reminding me I never matured

oh no i have to go to another lane no!!!! my fat ass is almost sharting i dont know what to do i think i'm gonna make a run for it

Yes, but you only speak for yourself. Look at the habibi in that picture. You can tell she's very pleased that she doesn't have to handle that UNCLEAN FILTH. Probably finds it empowering to be able to tell the kaffir pork handlers to fuck off.

Not give a single fuck and go to her lane anyways. Seriously, I would.
I used to work at Tarshit and the we got a lazy diversity hire mudslime for carts. Before the rat came in HR went around asking us to respect the sensibilities of the tanned swede that was coming as he was our only tanned german.
So what do I do? I brought in pork rinds into the break room and other pork food to lunch for almost 2 months straight.

i'd just carry on as normal because i wouldnt be using her shit lane anyways.

Says the guy who lives in a state that will vote cuck long before mine.

In MN liquor stores aren't even open on Sundays, not that I would want to drink on a Sunday.

everything is illegal or regulated here. truly the land of 10,000 laws

Seems like you give a fuck if you care so much about not using one lane.

Thank god that couldn't happen here.

make an anti cigarette movement then

She's got huge tits, would respectfully comply then ask her to privately teach me about Islam.

When I get that wall in my back yard I'll come fuck your wife for you small dick
We can't buy on sundays but that's why you stock up on Saturday after the bars closed

>user just admitted that he would handle my sausage.

You dirty whore.

Buy a years worth of pork and alcohol on that lane

The original Texans are rolling in their graves. Go back to California

Stick to your shithole countries. Europe is for whites.

Saying to her and the director of supermarket that cashiers ought to be replaced by robots.

>UK
>Europe

Good one, user

Fuck no, that would be a waste of time. Anyone stupid enough to suck on the fucking cancer sticks deserves to die painfully anyway.
Just wish they'd go disembowel themselves instead or something so I didn't have to see their worthless fucking faces.

>building a wall around Mexico would make old Texans roll in the grave

You are a new brand of stupid. I bet your wife would pay to fuck me. Plane ticket and all.

says the worshipper of a mass-murderer and warlord, torturer and thief

ask for manager, ask manager why someone who won't do their job is emplyed. leave all groceries and walk out

Feign that you cant read/speak english and go to that lane aniway.

>italy
>white
Good one, user

Make her give it to you anyway.

It's the Regressive lefts way to make everyone tolerant.

Shit, nigger Texas got a whole isle dedicated to just booze some even have a separate room just for dat dere sour grape juice

ask her to respectfully go back home, since Islam doesn't allow working women and ask her if she wants to respectfully being hit by Muhammed Ali Jamaad when he finds out.

It's just one lane, idiots, stop caring so much.

However in a few years islam will conquer the entire world.

What the fuck is pork pulp? Pulled pork?

Shut the store down.

Wut, here in Mexico all walmarts and other supermarkets sell alcohol until 2 am and 6 pm the sundays

Run it through checkout anyways.

If she complains, demand someone else come to you, and CLAIM YOU'RE DISABLED.

Go back and get pork loin. Poke hole in plastic wrap so pork juice gets all over package. Put drippy pork loin on her belt. Tell her I need her to get another one from the meat dept. after she picks it up to check it. I just noticed that one has a hole in it.

Handle my pork all day baby, I'll call a jihad on your tight ass

Oh look, another "they aren't one of us, we're the cool muzzies"

what the fuck is pulled pork? fleüggar pork?

with everything going on why do you remain a muslim

got it

I therefore accuse her of rape, since her testimony os only worth half that of mine, I then summarily execute her by stoning and walk off with my free groveries

drop it on the floor and go to the supermarket across the street

Just pass through to exit. If anyone stops me, say that it's their official booth and she rejected to count anything.

>do a massive shop
>make sure lots of items on the belt and scanned
>place haram items on
>get refused/asked to take haram elsewhere
>refuse, leave items unpaid, leave
>employees have to put them all back
>repeat
>
>
>
>
>some employees get pissed off about doing extra work for kebabs

But he IS in his shithole.

Nobody cares about your giant contaminated drug lab full of chili peppers, government oppression, massive fucking drug wars, dealers, whores, corruption, tequila, factories, jumping beans, blindingly quick mice, sombreros, tacos, and of course, the filthy Spic filled country

Id choose another lane

Fucking THIS

>Shopping at Target
Seriously faggot, they have their HQ in my state and these people are assholes. Shop somewhere else, they are the personification of the Far Left in corporate form.

We dont live in a real free market. A real one wouldn't have all this government overhead.

we don't go boom randomly on uk streets

Well yeah, I give a fuck about offending the sensibilities of these sandnigger filth. I dont give a fuck however of any notion of respecting then no matter how slight the notion is.
Fucking nigger coming at me with a shit (you).

Bullshit. It varies by county.

Can't they allow you to scan the item yourself without touching it? I've had cashiers under 21 ask me to scan alcohol for them since they were too young to handle it.

Why do they refuse to even accept a cart that might have one of those forbidden products in it? Fucking cunts.

I don't go down shitskin checkouts anyway. If all the checkouts are pooskins, I use the poverty self checkout

>leave all groceries and walk out
Better, go put all the bacon this Target has in a basket, get in that line, drop it all on the belt, pretend to see the label 1st time, rage quit the store

This

Repeat daily

I know that since you're american school system failed you but here, got you a shit map that even a child could understand, use for reference later

I would freak the fuck out just to let her know that she's not welcome.

This.

You send everyone you know to load up a cart and then pretend to be suprised to see the sign, then leave in anger.

Make sure to stop by the manager to complain and send email to his supervisor and their supervisor.

fake. I have a muslim girl at my local market, she just uses a tissue when i buy pork, as not to touch it. seems like a workable solution to me. she has never given me shit and just smiles

go grab some pork and get in her line

Ask her if she touches her husband meat with a tissue too

kek, especially just doing it again and again

top kek, trollface.wmv

they have to go back

good

also good

but I like the other fags idea, just go and start shopping again, and repeat until you can't laugh any more

You must live in one of those shitty states that requires alcohol to only be sold in state-run shops. Pennsylvania, most likely.

The only goofy law concerning alcohol here in Ohio is that we can't buy it before 1pm on Sundays.

I don't care, their job is to serve me. If they don't like it, don't be a supermarket cashier. Go be a suicide bomber or something.

Please remove yourself from my country.