CORRECT THE RECORD IS DEAD

I REPEAT

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correct_the_Record
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/308978-top-dem-super-pac-launches-anti-trump-war-room
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PRESS S TO SPIT ON GRAVE

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SS

DONALD I CANT HANDLE ALL THIS WINNING PLEASE STOP

Probably got bought out, Ransacked for intellectual property and employees fired.

S

S

S

S

SSS

implying CTR was even a thing outside of twitter and facebook

>over night
>Trump the Record pops up

it was barely ever alive in the first place

Literally who?

Double checked
It's gonna happen! :D

RIP you copypasta posting cumstains. Derailing your threads was so much fun and I just loved seeing you faggots get banned for reposting/spamming.

silly OP,
their new url is Sup Forums.org/pol

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

S dear friends, press S like you know no other letter.

Nice meme, but there never was paid shilling on Sup Forums. Sup Forums lives in too much of a chaotic state that trying to influence its opininion climate would either do nothing or backfire.

this

/thread

Another victory for Sup Forums.

Congrats guys.

NOICE

Oh really?

da fuq

yes there was, it was fucking proven. and they have no idea what they're doing.

We will never die faggots.

Just you wait, I'm applying for JIDF membership now and soon I will be shitposting for pay again.

You haven't seen the last of me Drumpfkins, the nation of Canada will have its day, soon, tomorrow.

>"CTR was never here"

I just bought the URL!!!

CTR BTFO!!

>There were no shills on Sup Forums

This guy gets it.

Nice try, but I actually looked up when the expiry is and set a reminder in my calendar to register it if I can.

i don't believe you.
chances are much higher that they just deleted the site with the fucking obvious name...so that not so smart people will believe it is over

S

that's practically masturbation Leo.

S

Fuck these faggots, they should get sued into oblivion.

whom?

S

Fuck you CTR you cum guzzling maple slurping motherfuckers burn in hell

kek.
retards

Bullshit

You could very clearly see CTR come here around big events, the entire board was flooded with their spam

Rest in piss you worthless faggots. You were a multi-millionaire dollar counter intelligence entity that got destroyed by autistic basement dwellers.

Be warned,
they may have only changed in form.

All got arrested for Kiddie pr0n

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correct_the_Record

hilariously, the article is written by a deplorable.

> The super PAC aims to find and confront social media users who post unflattering messages about Clinton and pay anonymous tipsters for unflattering scoops about Donald Trump, including audio and video recordings and internal documents.

how long until wiki is record corrected?

Haha get fucked Hillary.

THE JEWISH INTERNET DEFENSE FORCE IS STILL ALIVE YOU STUPID FUCKING IDIOTS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

S

S

There is always paid shilling on Sup Forums. The only reason it doesn't work though is because the shills don't know how to meme.

If they knew how to meme, then we'd all be doomed.

This will happen to all of Sup Forums's enemies.

They are still here but under a different name

Thanks for the (you)s friend.

S

The beast is slain

A pro-Hillary internet shill group run by Clinton's superPAC. Rumor has it that they were on every forum with more than 1,000 active users in the months before the election and they invaded Sup Forums.
You think I didn't already know that?

kay great, but they weren't CTR, stupid faggot.

S

Yeah no shit. It's been dead since they failed their only goal, to elect Hillary. Doesn't keep retards here from calling every post they don't like CTR, although I see that JIDF is making a triumphant comeback now since even Sup Forums is starting to realize how dumb using CTR as the catch-all bogeyman months after the election is.

Fuck kikes too

JIDF is much slicker than these worthless snowflake faggots they hired out of an indoctrination college. The CTR campaign was the dumbest counter-productive thing I've ever seen.

still comical how much of a meme they were when Trump spent so much more on the same thing

>Guys we won x but what about z.
Kill yourself faggot.

Exactly. They're the real shit, newfuck.
This

S

SHADILAY BROTHERS WE WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG

I believe this may be true, but I've seen very little activity here.

Someone said that CTR has now been merged into MMFA

>Media Matters for America is a politically progressive media watchdog in the United States. The organization has a stated mission of "comprehensively monitoring, analyzing, and correcting conservative misinformation in the U.S. media".

Sound familiar?

How does copy and pasting a reddit post make you a paid shill?

Time to correct those résumés.

yeah, but that's not who this thread is about, autist. Go make a thread about the JIDF if you want to make a big deal about them. We all know they exist but it's alright to celebrate at least one foe semi-vanquished.

No one even remembers I ran...

The site may be down, but CTR shitposter shills never say die!

#ImWithHer #rerecount2016 #russianhackers

Benjamin Fischbein

>we all know they exist.
No.

>make a thread
It will never get more than a single reply. If you think meaningful threads prevail, you've forgotten where you are.

haha

True but one less to deal with

Day of the Gas soon tho

In this case he's right. CTR and it's employees have simply been rolled back into American Bridge. CTR was a legal fiction for the election.

The same faggots are still there.

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/308978-top-dem-super-pac-launches-anti-trump-war-room

give it a try. start a general about it. Don't just whine about it and do nothing.

They have recently become very active (Since the Israel UN debacle at least). Most of their efforts seemed focused toward kebab removal tho. I foresee Obama calling them out on this very shortly. (Obama let's Kebabs have free reign over teh internet)

>this tbhfamsmh

>tfw there were probably some CTR shills who ended up becoming redpilled and becoming Sup Forumslacks

Yeah. Because (((((The Jews))))) just hate (((Trump))).

>give it a try, start a general about it
I've tried multiple times

>don't just whine about it
I'm not, I'm posting in a thread that's probably going to get 300 celebratory reaction images. I'm raising awareness.

SS

Praise Kek and the glorious reign of Donald Trump! Death to CTR, Moloch, and globalism!

Oh I'm sure a lot of them were.

Okay, well I support whatever effort you're making then.

Fund ran out?

>implying they aren't being rounded up by the fbi right now
>imply they aren't about to go to prison for treason

S
Goodbye you obnoxious shits.

Praise

Can someone please buy the domain and make it a Kek worshiping center?

That's how you walk backwards idiot, it's still F

They just changed their name, you dumb leaf.

Who do you think keeps posting about how "Israel is based" and "Sup Forums always supported Israel"?

/r/politics copy and pastes actually happen a lot.

S

S

THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED IN OUR NEW YEAR

S

They probably are working under some other faggot name.

God I hope so

These fucks need to be locked up for what they've done