MASSIVE RED PILL ON YOUTUBE

youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw

Old video is going viral right now and is on recommended, why would youtube do this, sympathy?

Drowning niggers btfo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9iV3R7vJ-uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ay mane das racis

Nobody feels sorry for actual blacks. When people are told that "immigrants" are needing help, they are shown brownish and lighter skinned people.

I almost died on high sea, and this triggers my anxiety of remembering those two minutes I spent struggling to not drown.

I feel sorry, yes, but more than anything it's clear they did this to themselves. Bargaining their own lives like that to profit from the good hearts of the national guard is despicable.

So I feel sorry, I understand deeply the panic they felt as they drowned, but this isn't sad. There is no culprit or scapegoat but themselves and their own actions. No matter how horrible and morbid that situation was, it was all natural.

this. people across the world still feel fear and revulsion when a black as midnight motherfucker turns the corner with his yellowed eyes and scowling face

the whole goal of this diversity shit is to erase feelings like that (impossible)

the guy with the camera had seen captain philips, he wasn't letting no nigger onboard.

>African with a life jacket still drowning
What did Google mean by this?

How do you live in the wild your entire life and never learn how to swim?

Rhetorical question, the answer is having an IQ of 60

>life jackets on
>still drowning
ah yes, I remember this classic. Top 5 laugh I had this year.

Rapegrants:
>we show them we're in danger and those stupid honkies will come running with warm towels and welfare
Tunisians:
>what are these stupid niggers doing?
>they better not damage the boat

There was a thread earlier, they broke their algorithm.
They were accidentally shilling knifes to tons of people earlier.

stop posting the fucking 2 minute version. There's a full 10 minute video out there. I'll find it and link it here.

anyone think that the ship captain was racist for not at least trying to help?

I hate to sound like an edgy faggot, but this is absolutely hilarious. These people were probably the greatest pirates in history: they literally did it for millennia. No shit they're not going to fall for it.

Ignoring that, what can the fishermen honestly do? Skipping the dangers of just physically hauling them up there, you are suddenly out numbered and you probably lose your ship.

Fucking idiots.

Here's the full vid. It clearly shows the niggers pretending to drown. Watch the guy in what appears to be a Yankees jersey playing dead, coming up for air, then playing dead again.

One even goes under, trying to get attention and rescued, then comes back up at the base of the ship.

youtube.com/watch?v=9iV3R7vJ-uk

It's literally pushing water downwards to stay above water.

Shit, it could be as simple as inhaling and holding a breath to float on the surface. How the fuck do you drown in under a minute of exposure to open water?!

LOL you just gave me a mental image of them taking over the fishing vessel, finding another ship, and then capsizing the fishing vessel in an attempt to be rescued.

Thanks for the hearty mental kek.

>He's just redpilled.

They're just fisherman.
These nigger locusts come swarming at them like broke ass somali pirates.
If you let them on board they gonna take over.

I've never swim in the ocean but isn't a bit easier to keep afloat on salt water?

It is easier, yes.

kek