Who else is spending new year here?

No friends, no family, anyone else is going to shitpost while listening to fireworks

atleast you are not a nigger

>anyone else is going to shitpost while listening to fireworks

Those are gunshots, thirdworlder

>Argentina

at least I've got that going for me hans

I would go out, but I don't wanna be raped or trucked.

11:55pm here in shitty ass Gypsystani.

Happy New Year, lads.

>-20 degrees
>wind howling loud as fuck
>wont stop snowing

>fireworks at midnight

too lazy for that late night trek

I just wake up. It seems it became 2017 when i was sleeping.

Just go to any new year party, doesn't matter if you go alone

happy new year user
actually it does matter, trust me I tried to go full normie a few years ago, it's not so nice

happy new year, my family is pretty boring(old people). So it's not that bad to stay alone.

The idea is drink some, listen to music, and dance with some at least average girl who was dancing alone. Some people call it "disconnecting from reality"

It isn't necessary to become a normie

I actually might have to spend it here, all the nightclubs in that fucking city are dead as fuck...

FeelsBadMan

happy new year chilean bro, we're in the same time zones so I guess we'll be alone together

>people around you are getting smashed
>you are quietly enjoying your animus and occasionally shitposting on Sup Forums

C'mon, there is not any NY party near you? Hard to believe, dude

>no family
over rated
>no friends
who is puppers

>implying I know where a party is

I have work

but im gonna watch anime and play bloodborne when I get home instead of celebrate

>puppers
I'm getting one soon, at least he won't betray me
nightclub's owner go full jew by this time of the year, just search any nightclub near you, there will be a party there

We're your friends user.

Argentina is shit and your a fag though.

But i would rather spend the holidays with you fucking cocksucking racist frogs than anywhere else.

Love you Sup Forums

I've had bloodboorne for over a year and never made it past the first level or boss or whatever.

Just go to the downtown and you'll find one eventually

I'm far from Spain and know nobody in Poland, but still, happy new year

i wish i was alone, must spend new years with friends and family instead of quietly getting drunk alone while reading stephen king. feels bad famalams

I hate the jew year

I played DS 1 and 2 and went to BB, hated it at first

Couldn't even get to the first 2 bosses, just quit

Went back awhile ago because a friend of mine wanted to play it, had a fucking blast

It's a 10/10 game if you enjoy the Souls type of combat and stuff, it can take a bit of time to get into though

Highly recommend you give it another shot user

we're not that bad desu.

and I'm a strong christians, when you name a fag the first thing that comes to my mind is a rope

love you too user

I know that feel

so do I,
> yes goy, buy all these fireworks and this expensive food just because it's the last day of the year

I left them all few months ago.
Its new year evening, and only thing I wonder is why I dont even care.
I am trying to invoke some sense of nostalgia, remember good times with them, but then realise it was all a charade. Charade of whores who act like they care for each other but hate each others guts.
Awesome cool guys who all have oneitis syndrome, no school going nowhere in life, and quietly fading away realising this is all whats left for them, whores for wives and poor jobs.

I dont want it. Im glad Im here.

So many idiots do this here, I am ashamed to live amongst these animals

I wish we found a more respectful way to pass the years, not this fucking blowing firewprks into the aire

All my friends are with their families. My mom just left and I'm gonna stuff my face now. Why should I feel depressed? I went to NYE parties, got drunk, it's nothing special. Don't believe the hype user.

>I wonder is why I don't even care.

why should you? I don't care either, because it's fucking nothing, it's the normies that make a big deal out of it

what are u doing here?

Why should I celebrate a new year? it will be just another 365 of being virgin, shitposting looser. Feels bad.

>+2 Celcius
>You can open a window for few minutes just fine to let air change in a room heated by computer
Feels good not living in cold wasteland

pls send reindeer meat and lingonberries

haha faggot. going out with my friends in a few mins.

also gonna fuck my aryan GF into the next year. feels good to be me.

>tfw 37 celcius

I'm guessing you would melt here

There will be, but only AFTER midnight, result I have to spend new year's eve in the middle of fucking nobodies.

It's okay....

Fucking depressing day, sad to see 2016 go.. broke up with my gf but hey I have you guise

I'm trying to find something to do, but all my friends are boring as fuck. It's like no one wants to actually get together and do anything fun. I've texted many of them and they don't want to do anything. It pisses me off.

I'm in Kraków working. Love the culture, city and the country man. Really nice place.

Sup Forums is better than my irl friends for real

i wish my friends were redpilled and actually want to do things

I like hot weather but I would just be disgustingly sweaty. If people can warm the climate so that I will permanently have at least this warm winters every month and summers will be 20 Celcius I'll be happy.

>tfw no friends to crusade with

At least you don't live in Venezuela.

>broke up with my gf but hey I have you guise

user, I...

Lol losers bitching about being losers and loners kek,at party with a bunch of friend,waiting for my gf to go home and have drunk sex....happy new year faggots.

Happy new year's eve to me ... :(

/takes another hit of the blunt, sip of the booze and snort of the coke

Yea there's that, thanks for reminding me. Are you like elite there when you have time for Sup Forums unlike everyone else?

Gonna spend it with my wife making sweet love in our bathtub.

true sadly

i feel like i'm drifting away from my friends
ever since i've got older it just feels like all they want to do is play videogames

La multi ani, frate.

>tfw friends just invited me to play dota but i'd rather shitpost

no fireworks except on TV or the random brown person with a bottle rocket. i'm going to eat a magic brownie and vidya and shitpost. happy 2017, user

Me. I'm ok with this. Christmas was a bit rough but I've never given a shit for NYE.

>sossen in mn eentje

kek

Fuck you man. I wish i had that

at least you get to lie on the internet user, happy new year

happy new year user, hope you get those sand niggers out of europe

Nope I actually live in a poor zone. I just work through outsourcing, having dollars goes a long way.

I left .Y job almost two months ago though so I'm back to depression town.

nothing better to do every attempt i've ever made to get people together never works

i also live in rural fucking arkansas so its not like i can just go out to a club or anything unless i want to drive two hours away

fuck this state also has way too many dry counties

You want to spend New Year with a fantasy, the reality is that if you were with someone it wouldn't be like some romantic moment in an movie, it would be an exercise in tolerating an asshole.

No need to be bitter about something that doesn't even exist.

I am very drunk at party

My gf left me this year and o got a criminal record for the first time but thanks to my Sup Forumsbros and Brexit/trump this has been the best year ever so far

Opposite, Christmas was working but only now it feels like proper holiday with 1 week vacation. Christmas and Boxing Day feel more and more like ordinary days every year, nothing special in them except you have to hoard stuff because shops are closed or empty.

Your better off on your own anyway. You just get fucked over in the end by these assholes

I have an inflamed prostate from fucking an expensive hooker a few weeks ago so staying in. I already got 5 kids and two ex wifes so whatever. Got a bottle and shitpositng her aint so bad.

>lives in the middle of nowhere
>with gun rights

why aren't you practicing your guns skills user

sorry to hear that, if you and your family are redpilled you can emigrate here bro

Moved 70miles away from home. Wife working. Just me and my son

y u alone argiebro?

I hear your women are not degenerates, y u no have gf yet? it's not as hard as pol fags make it just meet ppl through hobbies, Sup Forums is not a valid hobby btw

my dad actually gave me a new .308 rifle today
might just get drunk and shoot guns the american way

Fuck no. Im not a faggot loser every day. Only most days. Ill be at the bars with friends after work.