WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wuz leafz n sheiittt

BASED

I love how they can't resist making sure their magical turbo nigger has a giant penis.

FUCK YOU KUBA FOR CREATING ME!!!

Clearly the solution is to go back in time to exterminate all niggers and prevent them to create evil whitey.

>nigger lore

Yeah that seems likely.

tfw to intelligent not to create white people

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)
Holy shit, it´s actually a belief branch of islam.
Where de fuck is Varg when you need him?

WORF

Even that is stolen from white people.

>niggers were a race of space godz n shiet while white people were little more than australopithecines
>still managed to get overthrown
really activates your walnuts

LOL you dont know about the nation of islam? its african americans attemp at stealing islam, slapping scientologist scams into it, and pushing it on retards on twitter.

and it WORKS on them.

its utterly hilarious.

>pic related, all books by a leader of the nation of islam. HILARIOUS STUFF.

dindu gods

>african americans

fuck off faggot

>>african americans
>fuck off faggot

lol i was not being politically correct

i was specifying muslim niggers in america, because the nation of islam is american based. the nation of islam and its followers are a very different thing vs typical african and middle eastern muslim niggers

I love how insecure blacks are. They know deep down that they're just cavemen. The west did fuck over Africa, not necessarily through colonization itself, but the population bomb that the West accidentally induced.

>We wuz full of shit

>ancient asphalt

WE WUZ KANGS UF DA HALLOW ERF WHO MAID WITE PEPLS WHO WOULD LATER ENSLAVE KANGZ SEW BASICALLY WE WUZ KEANU REEVES AN SHEEIIIIIT

They've already lost. BLM lost back in 2014. Their movement failed and the leftist media and the Democrats are too scared to say so. Even too scared to offer that objective analysis. If BLM had put together a centralized executive committee that had the power to boot bad actors and enforce guidelines while operating a professional political-media operation then their movement would be in a very different place. Also they suck at choosing their battles.