Black user here. How likely is it for a black to have jewish heritage? I'm curious

Black user here. How likely is it for a black to have jewish heritage? I'm curious

Not very unless you're from Northern Africa, post a pic of your hand.
Also will you please leave both America and my country?

Do you have curly hair?

My dad and grandmother did. She was very very light.
Nah america is too fun. Plus why do you want my hand?

Blacks are the real jews.

Beta Israel?

I may be black but I've always hated that hotep bullshit. I don't know who started that blacks are Egyptian pharaoh jews belief because it's stupid

Do you niggers ever stop coveting?

You're probably fine chalkie.

DAS RITE

If you're from Ethiopia its somewhat possibly otherwise highly unlikely

WE

All life evolved from us Africans therefore we are indirectly responsible for humanity's achievements

NIGGER!

Jews are one of the most racially segregated communities there are in the modern age. I'm sure if you go back far enough though, everyone has a raped Jew in their family tree.

Everyone has jew in them. Jews were scattered and bred with everyone.

WUZ

Blacks are da real Jews my brotha

The white devil who claim our name our the seed of Esau, they are pretenders to the Lord.

I never claimed Egypt. Being descended from "Egyptian royalty" like tutorial more than likely means you carry faulty genes
I heard there are a few non Ethiopian jews with 2% European jewish heritage

I meant to say non Ethiopian blacks

Wait which one if you is telling the truth? It seems more likely that the segregation part is true

Fuck off jamal.

Your just another racist nigger who hates anyone european.

I have watched all your groups 'GMS' or whatever tagged bible spergs. You guys just interpret the bible with hate for a certain group.

If you are so much of a jew, why do you preach from the gospel and not reject christ like the da real Jews did?

About as likely as you having a job or knowing your father.

pretty likely if you're ethiopian, otherwise it's a long shot

>You guys just interpret the bible with hate for a certain group.

Interpreting the bible to sperg hate for anyone with fair skin.

Regardless that globalist jews are destroying humanity, orthodox jews and israeli's are bros and there is a disagreement between the two.

And white peoples culture has been the most successful civilization in the history of humanity.

You just sad that whenever in last 6000 years africans/middle east ruled the planet it was a shithole bloodbath.

Lets go back to your glory millennia's, and reimplement the rule of law that was had back then. Slavery, barbarism and tyranny was your peoples crowning achievement.

And now you call yourself a jew to make yourself feel better about hating 'white' people.

Bro he's baiting you. Most of us blacks laugh at the black idiots who say "we were da real jews"

Furthering my hate for black people, you claim you were enslaved by whites, yet your own kingdom and rulers were the ones who sold you.

Your live as a black man in africa today has no value.

But your life as a black man anywhere else in the world, you can work and achieve anything.

that shit is retarded but you have to understand that many slave traders of that time were jewish, so american blacks do have a little jewish strain running through their blood.

Blacks were the original jews. You should move to israel and displace those filthy ones that imitate your proud hebrew people my brother.

>be puertorican
>get called a nigger on Sup Forums
>not considered a true Hispanic by my spic friend because I don't look or behave like one
It's like you lose either way

eric andre is jewish.
haitian father / nyc jewish mother
not likely
but it happens.