Country gave the world the Renaissance with the likes of Da Vinci, Columbus and the discovery of the Americas...

>Country gave the world the Renaissance with the likes of Da Vinci, Columbus and the discovery of the Americas, the University, Galileo and the birth of Science, Napoleon the greatest leader in Europe the last thousand years, Volta with the first battery which sparked the electric revolution, Marconi with the radio and all modern communication, Fermi with the first nuclear reactor, Faggin with the first microprocessor which is the the brain of computers and electronic gadgets, not to mention Ferrari, good food, high fashion, etc.

>Italians are always portrayed by Anglos and Germanics as dumb brown criminals like they're Mexicans or something

Why do Italians get such an unfair reputation?

because the italians you mentioned are from the north. while the italian-americans are from the south

>Italians are always portrayed by Anglos and Germanics as dumb brown criminals like they're Mexicans or something
>by Anglos and Germanics

At least they're not as fucking stupid as you BR monkeys that think they're separate things.

This is what "Italians" look like to Americans.

>Why do Italians get such an unfair reputation?
WW2 mate

tesla invented the radio you fucking faggot

Because 2016 italians arent the italians you talked about. They are subhuman turks.
I mean the similarity between them is astonishing.
>manlets
>angry, wannabe machos (actually mama boys)
>hairy
>dark skinned
>mafia - clan structures
>looks like your anatolian turk

Before you resort with muhh cuck germans lolol rapefugees. 2016 germans are not the germans they used to be. We are a disgusting mix of everything and we are going to be a caliphate soon.

>m-muh heritage pls notice me!!!

Diaspora truly are the worst.

>the Americas
>Implying viking weren't the first to discover the Americas.

The cultural appropriation needs to stop.

>the daily Italian shill thread
Go away monkeyman.

R A R E
A
R
E

N E W
E
W

An Aruba flag? kinda new I guess just under 2 years

All of the good stuff you brought up in Italy comes from the North, which is basically like a weird extension of Austria/Switzerland and one of the nicest areas in the world in terms of living standards, etc. Southern Italy is way worse, like a better version of Greece but a worse version of Spain

>Anglos
>Germanic
You can't be serious, that's like saying African Americans are European because they speak English.

>a couple of rich, northern city states achievments
>inbred retard mudshit rape-babies take credit

Huh.

Most great Italians were Nordics, like me.

Leonardo Da Vinci was blonde and blue eyed.

Most Italians today are short, swarthy, rude repulsive little creatures.

back to the cuckhut sven, your nigger is showing

To be honest I think the "problematic" Italiens are the southern ones. And oy vey what a coincidence the south was sieged and force bred by Arabs for 500 years.

Fun fact:
That Muslims are not allowed to eat pork is most likely related to the fact that it spoils rather quick compared to goat and camel. Many Muslims in Italy died by eating spoiled pork in Italy because they slaughtered the pigs in summertime. My Italien catholic hair dresser told me that hihi.

>the south was sieged and force bred by Arabs for 500 years.
150 years

>the south was sieged and force bred by Arabs for 500 years
>things that never happened
your cuck fantasies are getting to you Hans, try reading some history books and not just the Quran

It's JUST banter

Catholic Church?

Muslims aren't allowed to eat pork because the Qu'ran is a plagiarization of the Torah and other kike fairy tales, even if there's some reason behind it then it was the kikes who first figured it out

"homo hans revisionist history x" in a post.

>Country gave the world the Renaissance with the likes of Da Vinci, Columbus and the discovery of the Americas, the University, Galileo and the birth of Science, Napoleon the greatest leader in Europe the last thousand years, Volta with the first battery which sparked the electric revolution, Marconi with the radio and all modern communication, Fermi with the first nuclear reactor, Faggin with the first microprocessor which is the the brain of computers and electronic gadgets, not to mention Ferrari, good food, high fashion, etc.
You forgahta bout me

italian never did any of that
its a shithole

>it's a shithole
>USA
comedy gold

Your country is literally named after an Italian buddy.