H-hey user..! Thanks for coming to my book release party! .....Do you think, um...

>H-hey user..! Thanks for coming to my book release party! .....Do you think, um, m-maybe this Saturday we could head on down to the anti-Drumpf rally? ;')

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9fTasi-N6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sure, the rally is back at my place.

Still better than spending new years eve alone, while knowing that my ex is dating a somalian tonight

she sorta looks like a young Ben Shapiro in the thumbnail

How bout you head down to your bagina on my benis? Bitch

What's wrong? She didn't invite you to come and watch?

Savagely fuck her ass mouth and pussy

>N-no way f-fag

No. It is the Sabbath.

please tell me there is no pennies

Are you shure /she/'s a "she"?

Shes dumb enough to be a coal burner and you are butthurt? Are you an atheist or something, how dumb can you be?

That's not a book, and you're not a girl

Fuck off we're full

Its God Emperor for you cunt.

Engage in a long, drawn out discussion of the various things we agree and disagree on.

Either she'll be reasonable about it, or she'll start avoiding me. Win-win.

It's even better knowing your from Sweden LMFAO!!!

Trannies don't have short hair, they're too insecure to be found out as men.

Uncanny

"prove me you worth it. Show me how whorey you are to go against Trump and we'll think about it."

Dikey haircut.

Shame that women feel the need to shorten their hair. Looks awful.

Friendly reminder that you dodged a bullet.

Nice shop you fucking shill

Are you a faggot, perchance?

Tell her to come back in a year after she grows out of the lesbian hair phase

Spit on her face then face fuck her and make my own personal facial abuse videos, then I sell it for 1 week before releasing it on Sup Forums for free as a gesture of my good will.

a girl that cute would never talk to me

HOLY SHIT
I'd smash I guess.

imblying

this. it's a shame when people refuse to acknowledge the gifts they receive.

>Shame that women feel the need to shorten their hair.

Long hair is a pain in the neck.

she seems like the type to like being choked and being spat in her mouth

>not being attracted to masculine women makes you gay
shouldn't you be prepping muhammad, hans?

HOW the FUCK can a bar chocolate take a photograph so clearly?

beat into mush for insulting the god emperor

anyone still sayign drump, neocon, tickle down are beat or hek schock pence style so far gone

>Friendly reminder that you dodged a bullet.
too bad his girlfriend is about to take a bullet after being raped

this isnt reddit

its a phone case, not a real chocolate bar

So it's not just a meme?

When qt grills become liberal dikes I shed a tear

She deserves it

urbanized girls don't say "head on down" in 2016, that's hick talk.

where did you learn that phrase, anyway? An old Western?

Leave her alone Sup Forums she doesn't deserve this.

>Adulthood is a Myth
She's right about that, but not in the way that she probably means. She's being cutesy about it. I wish someone had told me when I was 17 that the maturity my peers exhibit now is as good as it's going to get. I am depressingly shocked at the lack of mature behavior among my adult peers. Everyone is petty and spitefully and selfish and exhibits a total lack of empathy. I don't mean empathy in an emotion sense. I mean empathy in the sense of, "I don't know what you know. You have to tell me what you know so that I can know it with you."

Also, do we think she shaves her pubes? I hope not. I've gotten to where I like a neat and tidy well kept bush. Especially on a girl with short hair.

She's cute!

I'm not going to lie this woman is a literal 10/10 in every way. If she's actually like how she is in her webcomic then for once in life 3d is not at all pd

Do a 680 and punch her in the face.

Then run away autistically screeching.

No user, adulthood is not a myth. A white person grows further, past the age of 25 into a more wholesome, and even stoic person, assuming that he is sane of mind.

Because you might be one of them "eternal teenagers" like the niggers who never mentally mature past the age of 15.

But in between the whites, there are also genetic failures, like most comedians who pander to specific age groups. They seem to be quite stuck in their age bracket as well.

But actual adulthood is quite a marvel to behold.

>What do you do?

I would fuck her in the most patriarchal way possible so that she starts appreciating masculinity and goodness and order in the world.

>sweden
>ex dating a somalian
this can't be real

>I think Trump will do some positive things. Give him a chance.
This will result in her getting wet. Anyone who doesn't know this is a virgin cuckold.

>past the age of 25
In my experience a lot of people are running way late.

Are we going there to laugh at people?

:D

I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE LIBERAL FAMILY

Will she grow a mustache?

Id tell her there is anti-drumpf rally at my house and then proceed to find a way to impregnate her

I wonder what her butthole looks like

Sarah "Six Million More" Anderson

Her comics are really good on their own. I like them.

Too bad she's going to feed the trolls and ruin her online presence rather than just accept you can't stop people from modifying your art. Really she should take it as a compliment.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9fTasi-N6o

sounds like she is into the mentally challenged

> If she's actually like how she is in her webcomic then for once in life 3d is not at all pd

You know that's not how it works, fool. She's 3DPD and she's not her comic character.

Fuck she burns the coal.. wow.

My respect for her just dropped through the floor

finish masturbating

Sarah Jewrsen

Send her to Somalia and pay 10 bucks to a nigger take care of her

She was way better with long hair

>Do you think, um, m-maybe this Saturday we could head on down to the anti-Drumpf rally? ;')

Sure. I'll bring my rifles if you hand-load the ammunition.

Under rated post

fucking kek

Fuck her right on the spot, after choking her and spitting in her pretty face

Meant for

I would enjoy getting the bop from her

>say yes
>dont go
>tell her you were hindered but can meetup for a beer after
???
PROFIT

Make fun of her for cutting her hair short after getting shoah'd like every other stupid cunt.

damn shes ugly do you autists actually think shes attractive?

And this makes you sad?
If my ex was a dumb bitch like yours I'd be delighted that I had that bitch out of my life.

In a country full of hot white women you are crying about a filthy whore.

Why is short hair so attractive on females?
Is it because the best kind of women are those who act and think like men?

the things I would do to this girl.. face down ass up she would grow her hair out after that. Girls like her.. who cut their hair short.. and just looking at her face. I get this feeling that she has a really tight vagina

>Sweden

I'll actually give you a pass Sven as I'll be spending New Year's alone too. That sucks m8. I'm also scared that I'll die alone, seeing as I can't find a woman after losing my El Savadorian jungle queen. I hope you find comfort in knowing some user across the world in the sates feels something of what you're feeling right now.

Sweden you just like men calm down.

[spoiler]Seriously though you walked right into that one.

And is just looking for a man to make her act more like a woman.. women literally just do things to attract certain kinds of men. This assumption I am making I am ALMOST certain of. She just needs to be fucked into a more feminine version of herself.. Just my kind of gal.

Cute tomboy osanajimi are the best.

I bet you're a real riot at parties, faggot.

The best female haircut is the Gordon Gekko slickback. Looks barbaric, which is half of the appeal.

Poor Sven may the new year be a better year for you and your people

The objective truth is that the best life companion is basically a tomboy. The more she acts like a man, the less drama. The less risk of her betraying you, or leaving you. The more common interests, more redpilled and productive interests.

If men could reproduce with other men, womenkind would die out due to how inferior they are personalitywise.
(This ofc excludes FtM and MtF trans people because transgenderism is a mental disease)

Thus, the best women are those who mentally are almost like men

She looks like a young Audrey Hepburn.

"Adulthood is a Myth (When You're a Cartoonist)."

dude you're gay asf lmao

well I had a kid with a woman, so perhaps the change in mentality is tied to that.

Your moms gay

I agree.
Best thing would have been to ignore it until it was totally burned out, then address it in past tense. Very rare for cartoons to go the way of Ben Garrison or the original author of Pepe. Most will have their time and then we (collectively as a board) move on.

ur dads gay with ur mom LMAO

Sure. You have been practicing your aim right?? Wind speeds should be low, good hunting qt. ;)

Sieg Heil!

r u seriouz?

Not too bad looking for a dude.

>would definitely get in the gas chamber with her

> trips of cuck