Sup Forums approved eyewear thread. How to avoid cuck glasses

In recent years, the thick ugly frame has been associated with cucks and SJWs and rightly so.

Given that the new year is coming up, which means many of our myopic Sup Forumsacks will be eligable for a new eye exam. I'm making this thread to discuss eyewear for the redpilled.

Not all solid frame eyeglasses are for cucks --- thin solid frames are fine and perfectly acceptable. They lack the SJW air to them and still look great

What to avoid:

1. Hard angles -- glasses that suddenly shift sides to form either a rectangle or a square. They look like shit and accentuate the glasses rather than your face.

2. Thick material. If the surrounding acetate is thick, forget it.

3. Excessively short or excessively long nasal bridges (e.g. no less than 17mm on and no more than say 24mm; these can vary depending on the size of the lenses of course.) Unless your nose is weird.

4. NOT having anti-reflective coating. I've always noticed that cucks cheap out when buying glasses and go without the anti-reflective coating.

5. Make sure the frame does not completely obscure your eyebrows. Take Colbert's new cuck glasses as an example. Eyebrows are very important signaling devices for conveying human emotions. If you lack them, people won't be able to connect as well.

P3 style frames (provided they are not thick ugly monsters) are some of the most redpilled glasses there are.

only acceptable answer

Wire frames can be good. Just make sure you look for a well fitting and aesthetic pair or you will look like a neckbeard.

everytime i think we reach peak autism i see posts like this.

6. Avoid wearing casual clothes (especially t-shirts) with glasses while out in public.

Eyewear looks formal and complements formal clothing. If you have glasses do yourself a favor: try them on with a t-shirt and look in the mirror. Then put on a crisp, freshly ironed dress shirt and (still with the glasses on), look in the mirror. You'll never want to wear a t-shirt again if you wear glasses.

See pic related.

>caring about personal appearance
>autistic

Pick one.

Does Sup Forums approve?

Had a pretty based professor with a pair of those but I'm not sure if they will help you very much with the opposite sex.

>Judging people on such arbitrary features
Autistic as fuck

What is this /fa/ggotry

This thread is retarded. Just wear the glasses that best suits your face. Don't avoid certain accessories just because some flaming homos also wear them. And for fuck sakes stop caring about what other people think of you
T. polack with "problem glasses"

A majority of cucks wear glasses as described above. Go ahead and wear a pair and destroy any potential networking opportunities with redpilled people.

Whats wrong with them?

>Implying that I'd want to network with the type of "redpilled" people who fucking care about my glasses?

>neet giving advice on networking and business connections

Does Sup Forums approve?

Mentally retarded thread.

gage'd

Nothing is in my opinion. I like them. It's just been my experience that women tend to find them unattractive when I used to wear a somewhat similar pair (metal frame, between oval and rectangular shape).

>implying people who hire don't heavily judge character based on appearance

delusional

Pro tip: Always make sure your eyes are centered in the frames.

Look at this picture of John "The Cuck" Oliver. He bought a pair that hid his eyebrows so he wears them at a lower point on his nose. Never do this! If you look, his eyes are no longer centered and consequently look like shit.

If you wear a pair of glasses, wear them properly so that your eyes are centered.

I have a stable job, retard.

Non-sequitur in relation to what he said. Please try again later.

any kind of frame that holds the same rigid authority as the swastika it self. Hail Hitler~

ok ok. I get that. But I got my job in the first place wearing these types of glasses, back when the whole emo shit was also ruining the image behind thick frame glasses.

If you wear wire frame glasses that are small no girl will ever love you in 2017, no one will ever hire you in 2017.

Pic related is the last refugee of both classic and cool. You will be socially acceptable but not associated with SJWs and beta males

what the fuck is his other eye looking at?

Don't get me wrong, wearing these kind of glasses can be countered depending on what kind of person you are and how you carry yourself in general. I just think wearing a very good, aesthetic pair of frames, makes a big difference.

I own a pair of thick frame glasses, "Tart Arnels" (got them at a yard sale of all places), and they look decent on me and I don't think they detriment me very much if I do chose to wear them but the difference between wearing those a narrorower pair (similar to Oliver Peoples Fairmont except with slightly thinner acetate) is night and day. My face is more exposed. They are in general more aesthetic and people are prone to making longer eye contact.

It's fixated on a non-stop hallucination of someone fucking his wife.

I don't think it's a hallucination.

So just purely anecdotal? Or did some actually tell you they didnt like them on you?

depends on facial structure

>not having perfect eyesight
>causing further degeneration of your eyesight by enabling it with eyecrutches
Untermenschen Pls go

I had people tell me that my new glasses looked much better after the fact.

Myopia is positively correlated with intelligence. Looks like you're the untermensch here.

if youre that worried about looking like a cuck just get lasik

i dont care what my glasses look like

Just wear contacts.

So is leftism. Does that mean you're a libcuck too?

It's not a matter of worrying about looking like a cuck but rather choosing the most aesthetically pleasing frames possible.

Lasik is only good for 6-10 years before the flap created starts to warp. There are only so many times (~3) a correction is done until your corneal lens cannot be cut away anymore.

>leftism
>positively associated with intelligence

my, fuckin sides.

What kind of stuff works with different facial structures im not /fa/ to be able to describe mine, and not going to post pic for obvious reasons.

Fair enough. Had a friend of mine who had glasses similar to mine switch and was complimented a good amount on how his new ones looking better, but he went full SJW thick black frame glasses and the biggest reason I kept mine was to differentiate myself from that stuff.

Oliver Peoples.

Guaranteed to have you seeing double.

The man in black with the gun.

Aryans

BOSTON
ROSS

R8 me

>Lasik is only good for 6-10 years
JUST

im glad i chose not to get it when i could have

polished wood/10