Lol so fucking true

Lol so fucking true

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA
oddshot.tv/shot/Uzqca3xmca1FrLoqGZNbZHKB
youtube.com/watch?v=ca6PE4122DI
youtube.com/watch?v=rR3z66iTM-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because white people use intellegence as a weapon, not phyiscal violence like uncivilized apes, such as yourself.

And here I thought it's what happenes to niggers and shitskin when they don't have their 90 cousins backing them up.

>She tweets truth
Rousey also lost alot of weight and hasn't been in the ring for over a year. Fucking dindus.

are colored people so stupid to think it wasn't fixed?

>checks flag

also this.

She started crying too...SAD!

>when white people don't have a gun they forget all training they have and try to stand up when their strength is in jiu jitsu
wut?

Who are the two men fighting in the ring and am I supposed to know them?
>fighting a nigger
If you've ever been a street fight with Tyrone, you know you're not just fighting a nigger, you're fighting a nigger and every nigger within a 2 block radius who sees your fight and joins in.

she lost AGAIN!!

HAHAHAHAH
anyone has best iof?

>niggers overwhelmingly responsible for gun violence in the Western world
>>lol, white people need guns

youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA

This chick obviously never watches MMA/UFC, Slavs BTFO everyone (South Americans close second)

it's a 48 second fight

"best of" is the whole thing

oddshot.tv/shot/Uzqca3xmca1FrLoqGZNbZHKB

Good Lord, she got hit so hard it aged her 40 years.

just watched it.... she didn;t even block

it was so pathetic

people paid money to watch this shit? lmao

hayyp new year to all ya'all

>White "woman" gets beaten.
>Your ownl hopes and dreams destroyed

Why do americans invest their personal self worth in sports games where they literally have no control over the result?

"WE LOST!" hysterics instead of the more correct "The team I arbitrarily chose to support lost."

clearly she was trying to set the record of punches to the face because that was the only reason she would eat that many even with her arm in the guard position

It's her shitty coach, not her.

Her coach made her stop doing what she does best (wrestling and takedowns) and made her swing for knockout punches. The audio of him telling her to "make her miss" is so horrible.

Good thing I have a gun.

It's Rhondas fucking fault for being content with a retard yes-man as a couch.

>mfw blacks roam in gangs because they need someone to jump in and swarm the one white guy when he inevitably beats the niggie who initiates force

Many such cases!

>listening to and training with a guy who tells you to fuck up
clearly it was the patriarchy

Garbrandt vs Cruz made up for it.

Johny Hendricks needs to be fucking fired though.

Meanwhile Rousey gets paid £3mil for the fight while Nunes got paid $0.1 mil

This is why everyone, including Nunes, is telling her to fucking fire him already and go back to what she used to be.

Sooo... she's in favor of more guns then..?

No mention of Conor mcgregor dominating the UFC. Let me use this washed up fighter as an example. 20 bucks says he wouldn't say that to the Emilenko brothers

fpbp

That webm is racist

This is retarded. Ask any black man if they would go one on one with a white, no way they think that whites are crazy. This is why you will never, ever get into a fair one on one fight, it is always a mob of them versus. Black men are fucking pussies.

is this a pro-gun post?

>if you can't defend yourself prepare to get fucked up by niggers

Niggers cant fight for shit

This is racist. take it down please

You forget whites have tanks as a force multiplier to kill non-whites

She got 3 million for the fight, 200,000 per second, and 333,000 for every punch she took.

Unrecognized first post best post by Sven.

>fixed
HAHAHAHA, Rousey was doomed no matter what.

Ref wasn't exactly rushing to end it

Rhonda Rousey is a fucking cunt who thinks she's better than Trump and thinks she's such a fucking tough fighter who never loses.

Guess what, she always loses because she's a fucking pussy. She's shit. She's not a nice person and she got what she deserves AGAIN. Sad!

HELL yeah jungle fucking nigger goes down again in the Octagon. Just saw some live shit on Christmas Eve where another proud White destroyed an uncultured degenerate nigger. Good to see this trend continue.

>Nuniez
>black

Ref fucked up here. Was in no hurry to end it.

Now why make it about race yet again, Black Twitter?

Sum1 post more niggers getting rekt by White. I need fapping material.

And put them in a gif. format please.

The curse continues. I'm actually starting to believe this. Those who have run their m publicly about the God Emperor have gotten rekt sometimes even ded.

>brings fists to burger fight

Black women have 28% more testosterone than white females. Its no wonder they are more masculine and capable of fighting.

>she always loses
>lost twice in 14 fights

He mistake was fighting Nunes. She had no business doing that after a year off.

You're s aucking idiot,I basically dont even watch this stupid sport but when I have tuned in it was to see Ronda push the shit in of some Brazilian cunt twice in a row. Cherrypicking butthurt S.American, please inform yourself.

This is the biggest load of horseshit. Being physically capable of defending yourself and a red-pilled next level Neo intellect super genius are not mutually exclusive. If you spend even five seconds learning how to fight you find out there's actually a lot of science: biology, physics, and of course psychology to consider, nevermind math with angles of attack, planes, etc.

Only someone stupid would claim that being smart and being a good fighter are mutually exclusive.

Oh hell I'll do it myself.

hello darkness my old friend

She's lost 100% of her fights since talking shit about Trump. Career is over. She's Gina Carano tier trash now. Maybe she can hope to get her performance in a shit movie dubbed over now.

He was out before he hit the ground

Thankfully there is literally billions of guns for us to shoot shitskins with. fighting is for faggots.

you sound like a low test beta who needs fascism. start working out, faggot. you're a disgrace to the white race

She was a big fish in a small pond, and once actually skilled fighters got involved, she turned into an expensive waste of time. I'm hoping she wont go to the WWE now.

i like it when the niggers actually win a fight and start talkin shit like WE WUZ KANGS but when they lose its complete silence until their next win.

>ref not ending it as soon as his head hit the mat with no reaction

This is the exact moment to end a fight. If a guy gets knocked to the ground, you can wait to see if he's responding.

If he gets knocked to the ground and his head just flops up and down, he's out cold and you gotta end it right there.

The ref allowed 3 unnecessary shots.

Who cares, it's a worthless nigger.

>le 60% white face

if you spend those 5 minutes learning how to operate an actual weapon you will be way more capable defending yourself, meme martial arts will just get you mugged

Niggers

She got hit so hard, that it hurt ME. And I can't stand women!

>Fighting
>Sponsored by a cannabis magazine

when did this 'ronda rousey is white' meme start?

We would also get eaten by a lion if we didn't have a gun to shoot it with.
What's your point?

why_not_both.jpg

Again, why is it always this binary horseshit on Sup Forums? Why can't you be smart, tough, and carry a gun? Why can it only be one? I'm not saying you should try to disarm people with KUNG FU HIIIIYA! or anything like that. Just that you don't have to be a retard to know how to hold your own with your bare hands, and that knowing how to hold your own with your bare hands won't prevent you from buying and learning how to operate guns.

Because if you study how to defend yourself you realize that it's just about what the appropriate tool is for the situation. Sometimes that is a clenched fist, other times it's a bullet.

There's a balance between knowing what to do and doing it. I don't watch fighting, but chances are that Nunes was more aggressive and more willing to take risks than Rousey was.

Doomed to cash in big, regardless of the outcome.

Because not everyone can remember the basics of CQC, Snake

>Again, why is it always this binary horseshit on Sup Forums? Why can't you be smart, tough, and carry a gun?

autism + the sore reality that people can get expertise only in one domain since multitasking is time draining

You can't become a professional athlete by reading a book, the most important thing is to practice, It doesn't require much intelligence, any animal can fight.

At the end of the day the one with most steroids and betters genetics will end up winning, end of story

Rousey has never been good. Shes overhyped as a sexy fighter gurl, but she has absolutely no defense and her only strong suit is grappling which she suck at.

Meanwhile the best fighter in history is a white man.

>tfw too intelligent to fight

Yeah fuck this race baiter, if you're a fighter you'll have much more respect for your opponent no matter what race they are because they all went through the same shit.

hes just a fat guy with a gun who wants to feel like its pointless to attempt to not look like a fat slob

Its a self defense mechanism in his brain to keep him from acknowledging his own ineptitude.

obviously you've never had to defend yourself, a clenched fist wont stop muhammad from stabbing you and beheading your wife

>At the end of the day the one with most steroids and betters genetics will end up winning, end of story
It's not that simple, if they're both bare handed, yes, but if we ditch the rules of the ring, having a brain can get you the upper hand.

some >white MMA to heal the wounds

youtube.com/watch?v=ca6PE4122DI

youtube.com/watch?v=rR3z66iTM-U

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!

Blacks and hispanics were always the worst wrestlers in HS.

Even when they aren't using guns, they either sneak or attack in groups. And they always go for easy prey. Niggers are cowards. The stupid shit that comes out of their mouths never ceases to amaze me.

> He thinks it's just Americans
> He thinks the English dont riot over the results of a football game

I never stop my enemies when they are making a mistake. Keep on pushing the anti-white rhetoric. You are pushing more people into our circle then you can imagine. The overton window is already being pushed towards our favour. You are making more youth polarized to either being extreme cucks or completely right wing. I love this current year +1. Make White people great again.

Which all goes out the window the second you get in a confrontation. The only way to learn how to fight is learn a proper self defence mechanism such as krav maga or modernized ninjutsu, which is basically krav maga as well and then comes THE most important part, repetition. You will do the same counter a thousand times before you will be able to apply it effectively in a real combat situation
>I have been practicing koga-ryu ninjutsu for close to 12 years now.

Her UFC career is over, in the long term Rousey got fucked

She'll never make millions off of a fight again

i'll just point out the obvious that this is very racist tweet

Because real life isnt a die hard film and one punch in the right place can kill you. Either the blow causes your brain to bit your skull and a concussiom/knocks you out, or you get knocked into a solid object/the ground and break your head.

Convulsing on the ground because of brain damage isnt fun. Neither is dying.

In real life if someone attacks you, you have no idea what their intentions are. Asking them to hold back when their life is at risk is completely unreasonable.

If someone attacks me and I have a gun, damn straight Im gonna use it to defend my life.

>krav maga
>Yell really loud while kicking someone in the nuts

The bigger they are the bigger the fall.

You can win any fight if you have heart.

LOL SMDH WHITE PEEBO DOOOOEEEE!!!