Calls himself "red pilled"
>Doesn't even lift
What the fuck are you doing fat ass?
Save the white race and lift heavy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZNoSIVe-biY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's the iron pill, dummy

Swimming in your t-shirt is the true red pill.

show us then legs (calves) and lats boi

I run and do pull ups. I hurt my lower back and shoulder in the military, so bench, squat and DL are out of the picture. I'll never be "jacked" and am perfectly fine with that.

More than most of the betas on this origami forum do. Ty for your service

No they're not you pussy. I tore my rotator cuff and also hurt my back in the military and I still do all the big lifts. It should only hurt if your technique is shit.

Achievable natty?

If you have the genetics and discipline.
This physique takes years of dedication.

brown pill master race

bull shit, its trenbolone, note the traps, delts, bodyfat and sexually insecure posture (abnormal drive, small testicles)

Definitely. 1-2 years of good diet and consistent routine

Not only do myself and my beautiful soon to be fiance workout together and stay hot as fuck, work together for our governments taxation departments with great salaries, but we have a plan in place to have a minimum of 6 children which I will shape into little me's to carry on my work and grow our empire.

Here's hoping for boys.

Lifting is the first and ultimate red pill.
You want to fight niggers? You want the aryan womyn to stop looking at niggers? LIFT!

My technique is shit and I don't have money to pay for a pro powerlifter to hlep me out.

I tried reading rippetoe's books but I think I'm too dumb to get the form down correctly.

I also suffer from pectus excavatum which makes it really hard to bench properly and to not ''bend'' my back improperly during squats and DL.

So, what I mean is, I'm fucked.
Maybe I should just stick with swimming...

Buying myself a power rack and Olympic weight set for late Christmas

I do heavy duty work cutting wood. Pretty muscular. Total jacked six pack is just a meme and dont waste your time on it

don't be retarded

-t gh15 lurker

>lifting helps you become a better fighter

lel
Let's see how squatting 3 plates will help you fight a band of 3 feral niggers who'll attack you without dignity and honor and won't stop stomping your head on the ground until you have a seizure, idiot piece of shit.

this guy looks like he's on roids, you can get a similar size and bodyfat natty, but not the exact same appearance

I am skinnyfat with non-ripped muscles and I guarantee that I am stronger than this guy because I lift 100+ pounds of stuff everyday for 12 hours.
>Mfw look like a homeless dweeb and bitches still want my cock because tbe trst just clows off of me like water.

Who are you fooling? feral niggers never take on anyone they expect a fight out of.

This,
Muscle is required against the manlet mud and nig, but is useless if you're a coward

and how exactly will lifting help you in a fight against them?

Sure, having more body mass is effective but it doesn't mean shit against a trained opponent (or a street fighter *no pun intended).

A guy who only lifts and has never punched anyone will cry like a bitch the first time he does so if he doesn't have his hands protected and has never done any form of heavy labour, farm work etc.

Keecq

autism

truth

>working for the state
>in the taxation department
>your empire

huebro is correct

training for explosive punches > training for mass

Yeah, you arent really saying anything of substance friend. A "street fighter" is not your average black. Not even your average person. Perception makes up most of someones idea as to whether or not they are going to try someone on. Thats why indians get robbed more than anyone here in Australia for example.

Start with just the bar then until you get your form down and add weight slowly, you'll find something that works for you. I have a cousin who has a nub for one of his arms and still does all the main lifts.

I wish it was autism because this lift to get stronk meme is hilarious. They can lift weights but when you tell them to roof a house or put some sheet rock they turn into a little girl.

My children can have chances at being self made and not wage cucks. It has to start somewhere mate. Are you white? Because this is why we are losing, because we won't back each other like literally every other race does.

>went to /fit/
>checked the catalog
>20 off-topic threads

what a shitty board

Yeah but in all fairness, you're more prepared to seriously take on a boxing class or martial art if you're physically fit. Fitness is an important baseline to establish along the road to curb-stomping niggers but obviously not the only requirement.

This. I went away for a few years and chacked it a few months ago, I dont even know wtf that board is about now.

Connor is aesthetic as fuck, but his game is so weak, he literally drops his spaghetti every time he meets a woman

Take this black guy with game as example.

It's about not giving a fuck. I don't like social shit but if you don't act like a little kid around bitches they want you more.

>indians get robbed more than anyone here in Australia

>indians
>in australia

Honestly, I wasn't expecting that one.
Thought you guys were full?

Lol forgot link.

youtu.be/ZNoSIVe-biY

It's all about unapologetically chasing girls without being Beta.

is that at the Domain in Austin Tx ? wow.. i shop at that H&M

>lifting to impress women

kek

Line up Connor and this Nigger
Let her chose
You really think she is going to pick the nigger because of his"game"
HAHA

In pure looks? No

But an ugly alpha is more desirable to a girl than an aesthetic beta

Also

>women choosing

That's beta speak

Why does my lower back twinge when I'm done diddylifting?

I'm just getting back into the game and I pulled 305, then went down to 265 for 4 more reps, I think my form is good but I really can't check myself

Women outside of 3rd world countries can make their own choices.

You "hurt" your back. Let me guess I already know you are American because only you can "hurt " and get welfare. Service connected its welfare queens dream worthless faggot. Also KYS