There are people on Sup Forums who have never even fired a gun

>there are people on Sup Forums who have never even fired a gun

explain yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/h4Z0fgybAzzPVWrBa7qKwQ/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do you need a gun in an area with no niggers?

Those kids had a dad who wanted to take them shooting, I didn't.

Not my faults anything remotely fun is banned

My dad wasn't around and I never had a family friend to teach me so I just never learned

not black but I am Portuguese, the niggers of western Europe

That kid has the worst posture I've ever seen. Luckily it's a bb gun, but that dad should be ashamed.

its fun to shoot them. Target and clay shooting

>need

You have a natural right to arms, just like everyone else on earth.

>Need
Irrelevant. We're a free country.

Fair enough, I respect the Second Amendment, but I personally don't really want a gun since it'd just collect dust.

there are people who haven't shot guns?

LOL

those rolled up cuffs
I know that feel

I got an air rifle, am I cool now?

i bought my first gun (glock 17) and just got into shooting.

i don't shoot as much as i want to 'cause ammo is too expensive. i'll think i'll start shooting the much cheaper aluminum and steel-cased ammo, just to learn the fundamentals.

i'll go with brass for precision shooting.

Those areas exist because white men teach their kids how to use the guns they own.

Fucking retard this is why we won the war

I used to go shooting with my dad every summer growing up. Shooting guns are fun.

can't burgers just re-use the spent shells?

Don't reply to spam threads.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/h4Z0fgybAzzPVWrBa7qKwQ/

>Guys across the street are white trash with niggers for friends
>At 8pm, they come out into the middle of the street drunk and drag a Christmas tree out
>Set fire to the tree, start throwing flashbangs on it
>Call police
>Police show up eventually, tell them off, but warn that "after midnight we can't help you, it'll be anarchy"
>Had to set a watch because they're prolly planning to throw more illegal fireworks into our garden and at our car
Wish I had a gun right about now. I'd shoot the goddamned lot.

Hopefully going to be shooting my first proper gun sometime this year (Want to get into deer stalking)

>Calling yourself a man
>Never shot an MG3 or MG42

kys desu

revolver fags can

i've heard that doesn't save money.

re-loading is more for hobbyists/enthusiasts who want custom ammo, not poorfags.

i never had the opportunity to fire one. looks fun tho

>i've heard that doesn't save money.
it does for large rifle cartridges and uncommon calibers.

pistol reloading doesn't save you that much.

... you can with most if not all centerfire ammo.... whats it mattrr if its revolver or not...

It can save money, but over a long time. (Not to mention it's a very intensive process, which might make it more efficient just to purchase surplus ammo)

Does BB gun count?

First I had to find non libshits who owned guns, which wasn't easy. Can't own a gun in my parents house. Then I had to learn everything there is to know. And finally actually go out to a range and shoot one with my gun owning friend. Fuck the bay area

When I was younger damn near everyone had at least shot a shotgun or something, even many women at least knew how to use a gun if they had to. Hell back then college aged democrats used to not be so anti-gun. You can always tell the "blue-steel democrats" from the faggy college anti-gun dems online.

Does the MG74 count?

Took my younger brother shooting a few months ago. He stood like the boy in the front with swayed, arched back but even more extreme. Looks like a cat about to get into a fight.

Told him that's how women hold a firearm. Really wanted to punch him in the stomach after he kept reverting to it.

If you live in the US, go to an appleseedusa.org rifle clinic and learn proper rifle marksmanship. They will teach you how to consistently hit a man sized target using a rack grade rifle, surplus ammo, iron sights and nothing but a sling for support.

it's kind of fun, I don't own any but clay shooting is fun. Even just poppin off a few rounds into stationary targets is cool too. If you have the option try a gun range just once.

>clay shooting is fun

that's the girl and skinny kid banana stance

Was 5 when I fired my first gun (.223 bolt action), have been shooting for 23 years now.

Used to be hugely anti-gun until I actually fired one. Now I know why people think they're so much fun. Every single gun owner I've met has been responsible as fuck. One time I took apart a gun, put it back together, without thinking put my finger on the trigger, and immediately got told off for my shitty trigger discipline, even though everybody knew the gun was unloaded.

It's really easy once you have it drilled into your head, but the four rules are something you absolutely have to be taught.

Its nominally cheaper. But the time involved doesn't make sense from a financial perspective. Its a hobby.

im a leaf and even I've fired a rifle.