BREAKING: Shooting Reported At A Nightclub In Istanbul

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/815334399151484929

Muslims strike again?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HaberturkTV/status/815330361601208320/video/1
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/istanbul-nightclub-attack-shooting-turkey-gunman-injured-killed-victims-new-years-eve-2016-2017-a7504046.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5g0yljXFatk
youtube.com/watch?v=LqaAIn0PPxM
youtube.com/watch?v=mlGynhy7drI
youtube.com/watch?v=5g0yljXFatk&feature=player_embedded
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Obviously.

Video twitter.com/HaberturkTV/status/815330361601208320/video/1

good, good

tuning in

So 2017 is already same as 2016?

Pretty much the same shit.

>turkey
>OP is a faggot and saged

we don't need 5 threads just because some shitskins shoot other shitskins.

but, happy new year !

>Muslims strike again
Yes, Because it's 2017

>going to a niteclub
they deserved it

wow, looks like the religion of peace is still peaceful on AD MMXVII

Ahckmericamehd, is that you?

are you okay? do you even know anything about turkey? these are human beings.

>oh no Muslims shooting each other in a shithole Muslim country
>HAPPENING ZOMFG 2017 BEST YEAR EVAR YAS QUEEN SLAYYYY!!!!!XD

You kids are so pathetically desperate for anything to call a "happening" so you can pretend to be some thooper theecret boys only club that reports the totally relevant news first it's just sad. What a fucking bad joke this site has become. And you're all the failed punchline.

Fake. No news site is reporting.

BREAKING NEWS, OH MY GOD A SHOOTING
>in istanbul

oh, nevermind.

Link to the Independent's report independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/istanbul-nightclub-attack-shooting-turkey-gunman-injured-killed-victims-new-years-eve-2016-2017-a7504046.html

see faggot

HAAAAAAAAAAHASHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHASHAHA

Americans BTFO

Surprised DESU, takism had some degenerate tranny strip joints but this fellla shoots up the most upmarket club in the city?

I KNEW 2017 WOULDN'T LET ME DOWN

When the predominant religion is Islam, expect this shit. They may be human beings, but they've forfeited any right to sympathy when they consistently make life miserable for everyone around them.

These things ought to be a warning to every nation. Islam is not your pet cause. It's people are not peaceful children wishing for a good life. They will do this everywhere, forever.

Islam will destroy our way of life unless we wake up. Hopefully this wakes more people up.

ITT: proof thread that germans and balkanshits need exterminstion ASAP

>Istanbul
We only care about happenings in white countries.

>> do you even know anything about turkey? these are human beings.

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa this roach

This

People are just going to continue celebrating new years

Many dead. Two shooters dressed as Santa. Apparently wearing body armor and still inside.

t. subhuman meztizonigger rapebaby of rapebaby arabs

Gerizekalı gavat.

> mehmet

Classic.

I WANT AN INJURY REPORT!

Mudslims BTFO.

Not if it tops 50.

>Istanbul

Who the fuck cares?

Burger bringing the bantz

>Two men, reportedly dressed in Santa costumes, attacked the popular bar soon after midnight

>"Many" people were injured, according to Turkey's NTV, with at least six ambulances transferring them to hospital for treatment

happening confirmed

>"Many" people were injured, according to Turkey's NTV, with at least six ambulances transferring them to hospital for treatment.

Kek
2017 starts strong.

>a t*rkroach calling anyone subhuman

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. o am i laffin

Last time a sandnigger shot up a nightclub it was the biggest shooting in American history. And whats with people saying its 2017? 2016 isnt over yet, we still have time for another few happenings.

two terrorists with ak47's dressed as santa claus first shoot at police at the door then shoot at crowd that celebrating new year.

this is the first time in turkey islamist terrorists specifically targeted secular people.

Congratulations burka durks. The need to retake Constantinople is at an all-time high.

LIVESTREAMS

In Turkish, they're already reporting: youtube.com/watch?v=5g0yljXFatk

In English, no report yet: youtube.com/watch?v=LqaAIn0PPxM

The people who die there are victims of Islamic terrorism from which all of us suffer. Sure, make fun of us and keep silent, tonight it hit us, tomorrow it's gonna hit you. We have to unite and fight against this disease and wipe it off the face of the earth.

>implying roaches are human

Well here in Europa and in Asia is 2017.

>le thank god 2016 is over what a horrible year lol :)
>right off the bat, santa hating mudslimes shoot up a club

B-But 2016 is gonna be over! :(

>Men in Santa Clause costume

You think they will shut down time square because 50 turkmen die at a night club?

I read they have granades too

Amen brother

2017 will be the second coming of kek

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I didn't say they were going to close TS you mongoloid. Since when did I mention that? I just said, the more people who are injured or die then the more liberal fucktards who will immediately hate 2017.

we make fun of you roaches because you won't admit that Islam is the root cause of the problem. Islamic terrorism rises out of the fact that Islam is extremely vulnerable to extremism, because Muhammed was a terrorist rapist.

what shall this image tell me about digits? Will they beckon another happening WITHIN THE DAY?

>Many casualties reported. At least 2 dead and over 50 ambulances on scene

I hate 2017. Nobody gives a dick that Turkey had a terror attack. This will only make headlines in the AM

most posters here from turkey are pro-secularist and hate islam even more than any of you because they have to live under an islamic culture. majority of turkish islamists don't even know Sup Forums exist.

>"The people who die there are victims of Islamic terrorism from which all of us suffer."
>"We have to unite and fight against this disease"
>Coming from a muslim in a predominately muslim country

You people are the disease and your kind is doing a good job at snuffing yourselves out.

Wtf I love 2017 now

I was raised as a Muslim (I am no longer a Muslim though), I live among Muslims. I can say for certain that Islam is not the cause, Wahhabism&Salafism and constitutional religion is. And guess who funds Wahhabists and Salafists? The West.

It's not a happening when it occurs in a third world country.

Is she alright?

youtube.com/watch?v=mlGynhy7drI

Any dead muslim is a good muslim.

Every time I come to lurk here a terror attack happens.

>Wahhabism&Salafism
So Islam without the cherrypicking.

Nobody cares that a country that funds and arms ISIS gets BTFO by the very terrorists they have created and supported.

That infograph really opened my eyes but only way you can win is by kys.

Fucking Christian terrorists. No muslim would wear an attire of Saint Nicholaus as it would betrayal to islam.

So the only conclusion would be Christian terrorist attacking peacefull celebrating turks on religious grounds.

You do realize that the only way to fight islam, is to categorize people who are their likely followers and discriminate against their whole group.

And through that fighting, you will, as a Turk, be inevitably lumped in with them as long as the defanging of islam goes on.

I do not feel sorry, because i cant afford to. Humanizing you will just give the islamists who want to parade your face to infiltrate us around another avenue of attack.

Deus Vult

>Wahhabism&Salafism

Aren't those sects of.....Islam?

Puleeez

And they weren't funded by the West, they are funded by Saudi Barbaria. They buy bombs from the west because muh free markets

Doesn't excuse the fact that you're still fucking mongol roaches. Dirty t*rk.

2017 is off to a rousing start.

Are you really in Kashmir? How do you have internet?

kek, my itunes started playing Tragedy by Bee Gees.

CIA created and funded Al qaeda and ISIS.

kys like this, right?

why would I do that, i'd just be doing your job faggot

lurk more please, every dead european is just more fodder for the race war.

Holy shit. Colbert looks fucking rough now.

>these are human beings.
Nah

>rich kids BTFO

thanks based santa.

Stop supporting islamic terrorism in Syria then. The fact that we are trying to find compromise with you on stopping the war there does not mean we forgot or forgiven your involvement.

It's powered by imagination
Yes, just like that. Now do it in a secluded place and make this a world a better place

>two terrorists with ak47's dressed as santa claus
>dressed as santa claus
Clearly christian terrorists

>these are human beings
kek

Aparently they were dressed as Santa Claus.

LIVESTREAM

RT says at least 2 dead, 30+ wounded. this was ISIS and not YPG right? BTW, what exactly is a "high end night club" in Turkey? Like a touristy area? looked like a Christmas tree in video which seems haram. Could that be part of season a "santa" shot it up?

That's the cognitive dissonance Liberals and Muslims use when trying to claim Muslims are peaceful and they don't carry out attacks or claim there are more white terrorists.

won't embed hymie, just give the link sans embed..

YPG is not PKK.

Doesn't work.

>mehmet, I...

Duh I am not even Muslim lol.

And who funds Saudi Arabia may I ask? Do you know how many weapons have been sold to Saudi Arabia by the US? Do you know who has been supporting Jihadist terror organizations (like Al Nusra) in Syria? Who invaded Iraq and let it become a failed state, which ended up giving birth to ISIS? Who has been allies with the disgusting piece of shit Erdoğan for years?