Antartica General 2017 a bright future Edition 3.0

We had some crazy revelations since November. I just want to say as the last sun sets here for 2016 that 2017 will be the year everything changes for the better for everyone on this planet.

Don't believe the negative shill threads about monsters the goth kids idolizes. Antarctica holds the key to activating humanities instrumentality. They want to keep it for ((themselves)) and share it with no one else.

Remember that the Ark of Gabriel really was unearthed at Mecca and had severe implications for 3 religions. I think allot of people don't understand the gravity of man submitting to a higher power especially different faiths even political ideologies. Only the Americans and there allies was against it and that's why Trump won not the Priestess of the temple of Seth. They shot ((themselves)) in the foot by trying to militarize ancient religious relics. The earthquakes was a warning to all disobedient parties involved.

We will see a new golden age of unity and harmony with nature rather than our facade of being creators rather than creations. The one's preventing us from achieving this will suffer greatly for there arrogance.

Do you have any new information or have you been visited by the Nephilim ship? Have you seen Antarctica in your dreams or had vivid prophecies for 2017 relating to it please share in this thread? Remember we have global consciousness and the average is always right doesn't matter how crazy it sounds.

I will be hanging out with you guys all night. The ones that is alone here is place for you drink a nice cup of tea with us whilst browsing the thread and reflect on how you going to achieve your dreams next year? I wish all of you going out tonight safety and joy. Celebrate your humanity we are not such a bad bunch as ((they)) make us out to be!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZuT0oy4p6P0
change.org/p/all-of-creation-we-now-invoke-the-galactic-codex-implementation-all-over-planet-earth-and-the-solar-system
youtube.com/watch?v=2mYiQ-v52g0
all-about-the-virgin-mary.com/our-lady-of-guadalupe-science.html
medjugorje.com/medjugorje/the-10-secrets/572-overview-of-the-10-secrets.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ObJL6aA2czo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wb OP

Thanks we start slow and end fast ha ha! Was looking at Orions belt whilst drinking tea got a bit side tracked.

Fabulous secret powers and ancient knowledge await us under that ice, we only need to have more faith in our abilities

Hey OP, do you believe there is anything significant about 23 September 2017?

check out this dude's video if you have the time
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuT0oy4p6P0

still waiting for that interpretation!

Cool can you answer now regarding the 18km long skeleton found in Antartica?

what did the map mean by this

Digits
change.org/p/all-of-creation-we-now-invoke-the-galactic-codex-implementation-all-over-planet-earth-and-the-solar-system

If it's important I will make time.

i was afk ever since Trump won wtf the fuck is this Antarctica shit? can i get a tldr?

Are you talking about this?

look up glacial formations and structures then try again

yep

youtube.com/watch?v=2mYiQ-v52g0

What do you do to dream so well, user?

ctr doesn't have anything left to do but post about Antarctica

Is that Frances new flag? I kinda imagined it with a crescent and star but that's fine I guess.

Face it - there isn't going to be a "Rapture". Why do I state this with such certainty?
Randy "Macho Man" Savage offered his flawless soul as a sacrifice to God in order that we may continue to learn how become like the Nazarene.

R A R E
A
R
E

okay, no prob. please check it out when you get the time. I'll be monitoring this thread throughout the night.

>flat Earth Antarctica known proxyfag shills every single Antarctica thread

my almonds

Daily reminder that Antartica threads are psyop diversion shill threads to distract us from the real war at hand.

Nothing, just happens.

where did you get the information from that the revelations will happen jan 21th?

Well it's definitely temporal with the clock gears and all. The old lady represents Kronos or some similar being telling you that in time you will have the opportunity to have truth revealed to you but not at that time it was too late for that particular opportunity but you will have a second chance. The cube of Saturn comes to mind with the black and golden walls but I might be wrong it represents Kabbalah/mystical/ancient occult knowledge so maybe you find out some terrible truth about the cult and political connections.

It means recently(for august) you were pressured in your life to view something with extremity, hence the floor is "black marble" and the ceiling being "gold with clockgears" basically representing emotion/instinct/blind faith(floor) and logic/facts/non-arguable(gold spinning gears). The woman was representing the emotional state of your subcon, thus your mind via dream is warning you that you should have been less extreme in your views and should have tried to merge them more to win at a certain situation. Something like
Mind: You had needed less Light/Dark and more open-mindedness and reading between the lines to have had a better outcome in a certain situation
at least that's how i would interpret it

>we only need to have more faith in our abilities.

Hello.

There have been many times that very spiritual people have been choosen to recieve messages.

Specifically 2:

Virgin of Guadalupe:

all-about-the-virgin-mary.com/our-lady-of-guadalupe-science.html
Medjgore Secrets:

“Before the visible sign is given to mankind, there will be three warnings to the world. The warnings will be in the form of events on earth. Mirjana will be a witness to them. Ten days before one of the admonitions, Mirjana will notify a priest of her choice. As stated earlier, Fr. Petar was the priest she chose. The witness of Mirjana will be a confirmation of the apparitions and a stimulus for the conversion of the world.

“After the admonitions, the visible sign will appear on the site of the apparitions in Medjugorje for all the people to see. The sign will be given as a testimony, confirming the apparitions and in order to call people back to faith.

“The ninth and tenth secrets are serious. They concern chastisement for the sins of the world. Punishment is inevitable, for we cannot expect the whole world to be converted. The punishment can be diminished by prayer and penance, but it cannot be eliminated. Mirjana says that one of the evils that threatened the world, the one contained in the seventh secret, has been averted thanks to prayer and fasting. That is why the Blessed Virgin continues to encourage prayer and fasting

You have forgotten that through prayer and fasting you can avert wars and suspend the laws of nature.’

“After the first admonition, the others will follow in a rather short time. Thus, people will have some time for conversion.

And so on.

medjugorje.com/medjugorje/the-10-secrets/572-overview-of-the-10-secrets.html

This HAS to be related.

Fake

Thank you. It always bothered me that if i just didn't spend that much time investigating the area itself i might have got somewhere and found out something of great relevance.

>21

Who said anything about revelations on Janaury 21st?

2d girls are better than

Thanks for this user!

can someone please confirm if this is real

the only problem i see is the fact it was lucid dreaming. Aka i knew i was there and had control over myself. Which makes me think i was somewhere in particular and just not your classic symbolic dream. That's why i'm giving it so much thought. Thanks for the opinion mate!

No you retarded shill in every ant thread, Trump won and we all feel empowered to explore even greater things with meme magic now. Can't wait to throw you to the Old Ones when they return to cleanse the planet of shills

The only info I saw from the original source said they were from Unger's diary, which is supposedly the guy who wrote pic related

>Dear old comrade,
>This message will be a surprise to you. The U Boat 209 has made it, the Earth is HOLLOW! Dr. Haushofer and Hess were right. The whole crew is doing well, but they cannot come back. We are no prisoners. I am certain, that this message will reach you, it is the last contact with the U 209. We will meet again comrade. I am worried about the people that have to live on the surface, since the Fuehrer is gone.
>God bless our Germany always.
>With hearty greetings,
>Karl Unger

Best leaf post of 2017 so far!

there are infinite realities and you can switch between them without even noticing

N E W
E
W

Also anons, you can always read Erinnerungen an die Zukunft in case you haven't already.

its probably nothing lol

Fake.
Pizza-posting still got the fake account banned, though.

Poorly made and there are spelling mistakes

checked

these are obv fake

look up how to spot antique fake documents

one glance and it already fails 5 rules...

Perhaps it was done by a foreign entity that invaded your dream, some assholes do that. But it's weird this "woman" would know the time, it would mean "she" had done some tinkering in your nogging to find out what time it is and what goes on in your life. Whoever that was she obviously gains something from you understanding your mistake, but can you try to describe her? was she wearing something notable? Did she look strange?

This one is fake as shit. Its written like by a 12 year old. He even writes "Es ist so cool." No german in the 40ies would say cool. Totaly moronic.

More like it. Reads genuine.

Can you confirm if it's real? Seems real but is photocopy would like to see original.

>Antarctica
>the key to activating humanities instrumentality.
>militarize ancient religious relics.
Where have I seen this pattern before?

Shut up and get into the fucking robot shinji.

video games? movies? books?

That looks pretty rare there m80

I haven't seen it myself no, I'm thinkting the other ones from the supposed diary are probably fake seeing as I can't find them anywhere else and I can't read German but the German user says it doesn't sound genuine

I did find this though, which is supposed to accompany this

ons kan nie toelaat dat die goyim weet, sluit dit af

At the Mountains of Madness?
Nazi mythology jambagamba?

That proxyfag is old as tits

That if you project the spherical Earth, along with the paths of airplanes, as an orthographical top view, you'll see that the paths look exactly like they're going around a sphere, as well as accounting for the corriollis effect

I laughed more than I should've.

btw considering some anons posted about this in previous threads here is the video about it. For those who haven't watched it. youtube.com/watch?v=ObJL6aA2czo

>you project the spherical Earth, along with the paths of airplanes, as an orthographical top view, you'll see that the paths look exactly like they're going around a sphere, as well as accounting for the corriollis effect

Yes. I could believe that the earth is Hollow with some extra dimension very dense shit going on in there, but that the earth is non spherical, is very very hard to believe. Your mind rebels at every level. THere are just to many ways to prove it.

Something bends it.

Hallo Pel! Wees veilig julle baie naby aan die plek van die voorvaders en na Christchurch kan ek net dink wat volgende op die boeke is. Hoop julle het n lekker Somer Kersfees gehad en gelukkige nuwejaar vir jou en die familie daai kant. Groete van die Vaderland en voorspoed!

I have an interesting story for you Antarctic tards that you might find interesting. I dont believe it but whatever... I was talking to this drunk newfie before and he was pretty shitfaced but he told me about how he was on a trawler off of Argentina and they were getting close towards Antractica when all of a sudden they were stopped by the coast guard and told to turn around. even though it was international waters. He said they were acting very strange about it. I didnt really believe him because he was a drunk crackhead but take from it what you will.

Fucking dutch-english-some other shit half bred language

south African, they are translating it badly.

Why eat bread when you can have toast!

didn't realize I was on /x/ and forgot to put on my tin-foil hat

This thread looks pretty comfy,actually.It's already 2017 in South Africa,right?

Well anons, guess it's time for one of us to retire. It was a pleasure spending some quality time with you. Have a great 2017 and stay strong!!!

Goodnight user! Take the next shift please!

It's considered a language in the Dutch language family

The language is a mistake that never should have happened

Sup Forums has always been more /x/ than /x/ itself, better at it too.
/x/ is for "paranormal" schmucks like those "ghost hunters" series

Will do. Also good night to you aswell as the bulganon and ameribro that were on the dream interpretation topic. Also, thanks to belganon for his opinion even if i didn't answer before.

user are there missing parts of the bible?

This. We deal with real stuff here.
/x/ ist for spoopy skelli storys.

>antarctica has secret ayy lmaos n shiet guyz. da government is hiding it from us

>we deal with real stuff here

lmao. well you do one thing better than /x/. You're more in-denial than them, so you have that going for you I guess

>what is Kek
>what is meme magic
You underestimate Sup Forums's collective autism and power

Yes book of Enoch and one other one that I can't remember name off. Dead Sea scrolls also not all translatable from the Gnostics and allot of books lost in the Alexandria fire.

Is the Anti christ a demon or a virus?

Will there be an apocalypse after Jan 21th?

what more can we expect to find in the Antartica?

Fucking oreos flag.

Writing this out as it might be interesting to some, imo its nothing notable compared to past dreams and stuff I've read on these threads. I am conscious in almost all my dreams, if not all and in most of them I can also decide what would happen. Another thing I want to note is that I always have the most amazing dreams after I've had a tough emotional day irl, as If my subconsciousness is trying to help me out.
Following are 2 interesting dreams I've had years ago and one VERY interesting and strange one from last year.

In the first 2 dreams I had 2 very interesting abilities. In the first one you could say I literally had "the force" and I threw stuff around and put myself in a couple different situations and it was mostly fun and games I don't think one's that special.
2nd one I had the ability to control lightning. I was in a city like environment and the colours were almost entirely blue and black as if it was night and raining. I would swing my open horizontal hand downwards and lightning would strike somewhere in that direction where I chose. I believe I could also teleport in that dream but it could've been just dream stuff unrelated to the lightning. I don't believe I was fighting anything, as awesome as it would've been with such abilities.

1/2

Okay guys, I'm literally shitting bricks.

I've been a flat earther for the longest time, and always wondered why Antarctica flew under the radar on a FE model.. then I did some calculations.... what if the map was innverseded the whole time.. like some sort of fucked up concave flat earth where north is actually south and east is actually west... look guys, I'm not making any claims here, but I fucked around with the radial vortex distortion on Photoshop.. and I wanna show you guys something interesting

So right here is an image of a regular flat earth model with flight paths right?

every Indiana Jones movie?

Afrikaans is based on Dutch
Oreos are amazing, and so logically our flag is amazing

Charles Hall thread?

Yep, you are describing a lucid dream so far.

Well here it is the map reversed with Antarctica being the center of the earth. Even more interesting, is that when using another projection i get even more crazier results

2/2

Here's the interesting one which some of you see something in. It was a pretty long dream with a lot of weird stuff going on but this one part in particular really stuck out. I was in an elevator kind of room/box with a writing on one wall which said where it was, which you also used to command in a way. The dream was located mostly in my university and stuff that's a place I visit often but the interesting part with that elevator thing. Instead of "teleporting" to another floor I teleported us to a bar. Then to another one. And then I think we ended up at some weird ritual where we stayed for a bit because we had trouble going back, but I can't recall exactly what was stopping us. We couldn't get out of the elevator, it was transparent and it was as if we were there. I didn't know any of the people I was in it with to begin with but anyway, here's the scene. There were women in white. There was wood, trees burning. I think there were also lasers at some point. Everything was going slow in a way. I had the feeling it was very very far away from any of the other locations, like continents away. I somehow ended up getting us back to one of the bars and that was it.

I remember a lot of other interesting weird places/cities from my dreams If you guys like ask about something I'll see if I remember being at a similar place, and please do ask I'm very interested to see if someone else's been at some of them aswell.

This looks EXACTLY like the google chrome logo

Guys?? GUYS???

>Is the Anti christ a demon or a virus?

He is everything Jesus is not. So I would say something non human would be realistic but at the same time Humans do behave like a Virus if you look at them from space.

Will there be an apocalypse after Jan 21th?

Not that I know off 21 August we will have some strange events happening and maybe a polar shift because of combined gravitational pull off planets and moon being aligned with the Sun.

>What more can we expect to find in the Antarctica?

We will find relics and ancient beings that will cause a ripple effect in both the physical and spiritual world inspiring unity and abolishing the slavery system that trades humans on stock markets via monetary proxies.