Who I am is not important

What is important is what I am going to do. I just fucking hate this world, and the human worms feasting on it's rotting carcass. My whole is just cold, bitter hatred, and Inhave always wanted to die in the most violent way possible. This is the time of vengeance, no life is worth saving. The streets shall turn into rivers of red. It is soon time for me to kill and tomalso die,

My genocidal cursade begins now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qV3PhvCf_Jg
youtu.be/gYeAscy46HA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

start in vancouver man

>a supreme leafman

They made a computer game based on the likes of you. Shame it wasn't a first person shooter. It wasn't long ago I can't remember the name of it.

You played it user?

Revenge of the leaf

What are you gonna do, ice farm people to death? Come on, leaf.

Cool edge.

ATTN: CSIS/ITAC/CSEC
RED ZULU ZULU 009er-6

Please Aubrey, don't do this

Was getting caught part of your plan?

mom! he's posting it again mom!

>edgelord incoming
youtube.com/watch?v=qV3PhvCf_Jg

Death by heroin would be better

lol, tell CSIS to get to fucking work

What is important is what I am going to do. I just fucking love this world, and the human gods building on it's growing wonder. My whole is just warm, fluffy love, and I have always wanted to live in the most kind way possible. This is the time of compassion, every life is worth saving. The streets shall turn into rivers of rainbows. It is soon time for me to give and to also live,

My charitable cursade begins now.

>tomalso die

Get back on your meds leefie.

>tomalso die,
cant even spell correctly you think you could just neck urself?

K

Better ways to handle your anger user. Try learning a new instrument or pick up an adult-coloring book maybe. The coloring book may be a better option where you're going.

>Tomalso die

When u tryin to be a hardass on Sup Forums b4 a spree and u typo and look like a fag instead

pls actually do this. I don't want to get murdered by some autist :\

DAY OF THE LEAF

Do a flip, faggot

Overwatch as Reaper?

>who I am doesn't matter
What matters is your plan

youtu.be/gYeAscy46HA

>Better ways to handle your anger user. Try learning a new instrument or pick up an adult-coloring book maybe.
Because nothing satisfies the urge to commit genocide like colouring in between the lines.

Save this post anons

Why do Americans spell colouring so badly and why does spellcheck favor their shit spelling?

>literally the copypasta intro to Hatred

Godspeed leaf.

suck a couck, faggout

Please do it before writing another cringey as fuck poem.

>separating the colors
Patrician activity.
Because America is the new English and your canadacucks better get used to it.

It's what the character from the game "HATRED" says at the beginning of the game.

Look it up, some user even posted it here.

>>separating the colorsPatrician activity

You are literally the worms OP is talking about

Lmao what a fag

They should've made the perspective like a security camera, similar to Kane and Lynch.

>cursade

OP is a video game character, I don't care.

Imagine having that shit in your bedroom.

Hallo Mrs. Clinnnntttooon!!!!

Your being funny right? It's called HATRED and this is literally the opening line

the edgy leaf is going to inflict wounds almost as bad as paper cuts on a random passerby, realize it did nothing to the 12 layers of clothing of his victim and then run back to the comfort of his 100kw heater that brings his living room temps to almost 5ÂșC.

Post pic of your first kill :^)

Stop talking about and be about it faggot

People actually replying to some fag RPing video game lines.

OP, if you could kill a bunch of kikes, niggers, arabs, and shitskins that would be swell thanks.

Helter skelter bro.

also feel free to kill a bunch of white race traitors and skanks.

you should probably wash up first. your makeup is all smeary.

>Cursade

top fucking kek
Faggot cant even write his hero note no wonder he's gonna hero