Conservashits

>Conservashits

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/13/wikileaks-bombshell-foreign-govt-donors-money/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Calls self a patriot

What you gonna do about it, fagget?

But actual Saudi and Israeli meddling is fine

*yawn*

>Russia was meddling because we said so
:^)

And when Mexico meddles it's what?

Why do liberals believe the FSB hacked the voting machines like some sort of spy movie? Don't they realize they aren't even connected to the internet?

DURR RUSSIA HAKD ELCTON TRU CUZ I SAD IT IZ

proofs?

I know that people start believing in a lie if it's said enough but it still doesn't change the reality of what actually happened.

Prove Russia meddled by releasing emails that showed illegal and unethical practices by Hillary an Co. or shut the fuck up.

Losers dont get to make the rules

Why are people willing to Russia the benefit of the doubt considering they are have a vested interest in undermining Western Nations so they can curb your internet use and prevent you from speaking freely?

I don't get how Hillary sending classified information across an unsecure server is that bad, the fbi director already said he didn't recommending charges.

1) give proof. protip: you can't
2) but there is proof, the electoral process was manipulated in hillary's favor. Where is the outrage about that?
3) sore loser faggot
4) MAGA

>people that want to destroy western civilization and flood all white nations with shitty thugworlders get to tell me the definition of patriotism

>people with no proof another state was involved in hacking non government agencies which lead to the release of the fact that said non government organizations were full of corrupt pieces of shit including their presidential candidate are going to tell me who is and is not a patriot

Leftists are delusional and the next 8 years are going to be much harder on them than 2016.

Most modern countries subscribe to the notion that you are innocent until proven guilty.
All I want is proof of any alleged wrong doings.

Beware of liberals disguised as Americans.

Democrats fall for fucking phishing scams, and its Putin's fault.

My 65 year old father isn't even this tech stupid... and yet they want to give Hillary the nuclear codes?

Putin is more American than the nigger-in-chief.

You have no Proof for thatzs

Dems are suddenly patriotic.

>left
>making up rules again

fuck off

Been away for a while, how exactly did Russia interfere with America's presidential election?

>Spoon-feed me faggots

this

Fake News

>patriotism is harmful to society! it is blind following of a leader who brainwashes you!
>trump wins
>wtf you guys aren't patriots?! you are being brainwashed by another country wake up sheeple
Liberalism is a mental disorder

>when you have no proof of guilt so you just call everyone that questions you unpatriotic

>But actual Saudi and Israeli meddling is fine
>Democrats suck Saudi dick, Trump sucks Russian dick
How about electing politicians that care about America first, and not foreign money and oil first, second and third?

Dumb libshits, the same can be said about Hillary supporters being ok with Hillary rigging the primary. Fucking idiots

Russia is an extremely hostile actor, I have absolutely no doubt Western intelligence services are telling the truth about Russia. Considering the nature of intelligence and the secrecy of sources providing proof is going to be extremely difficult to do. Russia public behaviour is a clear sign of there hostility, invasions of Georgia, Ukraine, the confrontation with Australia with the Black Sea Fleet, movement in Syria etc. I think there is more than enough proof of Russia attempting to undermine the post World War II structures.

>getting foreign help to win means "you do not care about america first"

non logic

Because there is no evidence that they did anything.

The media/current administration is claiming that Russia hacked the DNC, they are then extrapolating that claim through the media to make it look like Russia was involved in Podestas phising and an ambiguous "election hacking"

The vague "election hacking" is an outright falsehood and the president said as much but the media continues it;s narrative in an effort to undermine the legitimacy of Trump to try to regain seats in the midterms.

There is no evidence whatsoever that Podesta was phised by Russia and not some 400 pound Sup Forums retard.

Then we have the claim that Russia hacked the DNC which first of all there is no evidence of whatsoever and there is currently a political war going on in the intelligence community over the claims that the DNC was hacked by Russia.

Wikileaks announced that the source for the DNC leak was NOT Russia, it has been implied that it was an ex-DNC member that was killed after the leak.

Tl:dr

Wikileaks says the DNC leak was a leak and was not Russia

John Podesta was phised by god knows who because he is a retard

The actual election is not connected to the internet.

Since when do liberals care about "patriotism"? They've literally been destroying the country's demographic balance by importing illegals and foreigners for 50 years. Anything they have to say about "patriotism" should go straight into the trash.

But both Obama and Clinton said that it was impossible for the election to be hacked

Questions to everyone in this thread.
1. Is the same person making these threads over and over again, or is it different people?
2. Are they being paid to do it, are doing it because they have no life, or are (((trolling)))?
>pic related
>Russian (((hackers)))

Now take five minutes and find that there's proof of Saudi meddling and no proof of Russian meddling.

But Likud in the US meddling is a-okay.

>still caring about the election
I'm talking about applauding Putin for the way he's running his country into the ground and wanting to be buddy-buddy with him, or thinking that the best way to achieve peace is to bend over backwards to the Russians. Sure, let's give Russia what they want, then they can buy our politicians with the money they get from Russian oil, and they will own us.

If Trump gives Putin an inch, Putin is gonna take the whole arm. We cannot afford to give Russia any leeway.

still waiting on proof that Russia did in fact mess with the US Election

>Yes Sup Forums Liberals/Democrats are this retarted

Democrats flooding America with voters from 3rd world countries complaining about Russian meddling in our elections lol

The EU trying to expand into Ukraine was also undermining the post WW2 structures.

That isn't proof. That's "this guy was bad before so he'll be bad again" and not very tolerant of you.

>Democrats now love the CIA of all agencies

2016 truly was the weirdest timeline.

I'm not cool with voting for a party so incompetent that a foreign power had unrestricted access to their computers for a fucking year. Or a party who's top members fell for a phishing email.

Shhh, don't use logic in an attempt to interfere with their hurt feelings.

That image really made me think

I support Trump. MAGA 2017!

> Anything else was a complete coincidence

Why did someone photoshop this? The change is redundant.

>Reagan enjoyed amiable relations with Russia
>Bush Sr. enjoyed amiable relations with Russia
>Clinton destroyed relations with Russia by bombing Belgrade
>Bush Jr. rebuilt and enjoyed amiable relations with Russia
>Obama set relations with Russia back to Cold War era levels
>Trump wants to rebuild relations with Russia
Why is this bad?

Because if "cultural enrichment" continues the way it is in Europe, Russia will be the saviors of the white race. Putin won't cuck to the muzzies, so he is given more liberty with how he runs his country. Also why does it matter what the Russians do? As long as there is no open acts of agression on US or our citizens, we should look to them as the vanguard of Western civilization.

>hitler had his berlin wall
Fucking triggered.

It's just Sup Forums trolls, but it doesn't matter.

Rehashing the same arguments over and over for the benefit of the occasional passerby is what this board is for IMO.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/13/wikileaks-bombshell-foreign-govt-donors-money/

>saudi arabia donates money to clintons

oh look we have actual evidence of this occurring

Still waiting on that russian hacking evidence that goes against what Julian Assange has claimed.

>libs
>Obama goes to Britain to openly meddle in Brexit
>I see no problem with this.

>Russia may or may not (probably not) have done the American media's job for it and exposed uncomfortable truths about Shillary and her campaign/party?
>REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

I refuse to believe this is real without a link or solid proof

By exposing the corruption and nepotism of the Democratic party. How dare they.

Because leftist shills would like to have everyone conveniently forget that the Democrats were apologists and Quislings for Moscow for 70 years until the USSR collapsed.

>Russia will be the saviors of the white race
>Not a single country has killed more white people than Russia
You can't be this stupid.

The EU is expanding, the Ukraine had the option of joining the EU, remain independent or align with Russia. Russia forced them to align with them.

Proof of tampering with the election is unlikely to be revealed if its classified. the CIA, FBI and NSA are all in agreement the Russians attempted to undermine the elections.

dur dur russia sez sumtin if u believe dem u a treator!!!

>new rule
You don't get to make rules anymore, libtards

He is safeguarding his country's independence.

The kikes are trying to lock him in and finlandize/poz them into a liberalism, ready to accept all the "climate" refugees. They have to be white genocided along with the rest of Europe, no enclaves of whites must be allowed to escape.

They didn't. Dems are just scrambling to make it look like Trump shouldn't have won.

>slavs
>white

>bolsheviks
>russia

Actually we have a treaty with Russia that mandates they turn over evidence of a crime. Best ally.

Not that they did.

>hitler
>berlin
>wall
really gets the noggin joggin

>the CIA, FBI and NSA are all in agreement

>Globalist liberal faggot deciding who's a "patriot."

Besides, whatever happened to your "muh three million votes?"

>attempted to undermine the elections.

By doing the medias job?

wtf I hate Trump now

>The EU is expanding, the Ukraine had the option of joining the EU, remain independent or align with Russia. Russia forced them to align with them.

We allowed them to force these countries into their control after WW2, that is the post WW2 structure.

After a war started ostensibly to save Poland we fucked Poland and many more. What a worthy battle to fight that was ...

Didn't the FBI say there's proof of Russian hax? I thought they did end up proving it. Can you show evidence otherwise?

>when the left is crashing so had that they can't even afford to concern troll anymore

>show evidence that they didn't prove it
This is what liberal logic looks like, everyone.

Yeah great job Putin's doing there. Land where nobody is free, and the government autocracy runs everything, but at least he's fighting the Jews.

Oh wait, no he's not, he's fucking supporting Zionist Israel and the worst Jewish government in history.

>I think I remember hearing somewhere that there were proofs. Prove me wrong.

Did you read the whole thing?

Tons of weasel wording and scenario building of things that "could have happened".

>2017
>liberals still can't deliver a single racist quote by Trump
>liberals still can't deliver a single shred of evidence the election was hacked

i think you're forgetting about when occupy democrats said this

If you can prove Russia meddled with your election then theres an issue, but you cant seem to prove it so fuck off with the muh anonymous source shit.

When the fuck did you marxist shitlibs get patriotic all of a sudden?

Innocent until proven guilty, motherfucker

95% of it was irrelevant copypasta from Computer Security for Dummies

only multinational media conglomerates should be allowed to feed the american public half truths before am election

>liberals still can't deliver a single racist quote by Trump
That's because the definition of racism is different for liberals and republicans. Dems are triggered by pretty much everything, and the right thinks saying blacks are less smart than white is a-okay.

Nothing Trump could say would be agreed upon by the left and right to be racist because the left and right refuse to agree on fucking anything.

They actually didn't.

The hacking alleged to have been caused by Russia is still unproven.

>expecting logic from hillshills

My fuckin' sides!

>the CIA, FBI and NSA are all in agreement the Russians attempted to undermine the elections.

Well that settles it! Why would they have any reason to lie to us?

>Is the same person making these threads over and over again
People start believing in a lie if it's said enough. That's the point.

> Democrats: The Russians hacked our elections.
> Republicans: You mean they exposed your corruption.
> Democrats: We're not corrupt. There's nothing in the hacks that's illegal.
> Republicans: So how did the hacks change the election then?
> Democrats: Because Hillary would have won if the people were kept in the dark.
> Republicans: That doesn't make any sense.
> Democrats: That's why we need a recount.
But the real goal here is to make ppl to get used to these two words "Russian hackers".

Remember when they said Iraq had nukes and was responsible for 9/11?

Read an article on a lib site a little while ago (Salon or New Yorker I think) that for once actually bothered to attempt to provide evidence. They cited a private conversation recounted in an old, openly anti-Trump book where he allegedly called black people lazy once in 1988.