Why do American niggers make this?

Do they think KFC counts as spicy food or something?

dont worry about it

whoops wrong image

black kek thread

This meme was inspired by a nog's experience with meals donated by schools and churches/soup kitchens staffed by white people. Nogs are ignorant enough to believe that the meals served by whites at places of charity are the same as meals served by whites in their own homes. Sad.

kek someones butthurt

Btard's holiday meal

Wew

Bahaha thats fucking hilarious.

Only shitty white people would have a nigger at their table, so they have no knowledge of how we eat and primitive imaginations, thus the tweets in question

>Sweden

Traditional thanksgiving meal for niggers

They eat plenty of food, thanks to welfare.

Just leave them be. Those memes are all they have.

this 'white people can't cook' meme is retarded. if anything blacks can't cook. they seriously suck at it and they throw tons of spices on precisely because they don't know how to cook.

oddly enough, when KFC first came on the scene it was really tasty. over the years it has devolved into a gooey nasty greasy mess, but nigras still love it. near me there is a tiny town with a majority black population, surrounded by a farming area with majority blacks, and their KFC outlet has the largest sales volume in the US. this town has maybe five thousand people in it.

nigras in this area have begun to mix all their food together in a mash. it is truly disgusting. the local soup kitchen had some fish donated to it last year so the nigras running it decided to make some coubillion with it...they put the fish in bones and all. no one could eat it, they basically ruined the whole damn fish donation.

Niggers stole white cuisine and then added a bunch of spices and shit to it and then claimed it as their own, e.g. fried chicken, which derived from the Scottish.

Traditional nigger food is rotten ebola-ridden 'bush meat'; pic related.

Because the prison tray on the left is usually handed to them by a white man, thus the association.

haha dem blak bois got dem sum good food das rite how can wite bois eben compeet?

Jesus Christ eight burger Pounds for that? I thought everything was really cheap over there.

i don't get it

What do niggers even have to celebrate on thanksgiving? Weren't they bush monkeys/slaves back then?

Niggers assume the left pic is all white people can make cause thats all they get to eat in prison.

You're ruining the food by mixing it all together in one bowl...

>Google top 100 chefs in the world
>Not a single nigger
Really makes me think.