שנה טובה יהודים יקרים!

חח מקורה

האשכים שלי דלדלה

מכיר את אנה??

Go welcome some rapefugees into your house, cucknadian

good shana lekulam

גוגי יפה נשק אותי בפה

אתה בא לאייקון???

lel wtf. how many isreali posters do we have on here?

בוא בוא, נתנשק

what ruse are the jews plotting this time

hhhhhhhhh neomi tilayeb lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ברזילאי מוצץ מה נראהלך

>ההרגשה הזאת כשאתה משוטט בפורום ניאונאצי במקום לחגוג בסילבסטר
>ההרגשה הזאת כשאין לך חברה
>ההרגשה הזאת כשאתה בכלל ערבי אבל עדיין הגזענים מקללים אותך בגלל הדגל הישראלי

סאלאם עליכום חביבי

السلام عليكم

can i into sekret society

rude desu

kys fgt

ENOUGH

The day of the oven is coming ya fooking kikes.Heil Hitler.

מכיר את אנה? זיד.

העיר ניו יורק יישרף

אחלה תחביר, נשמה

Stop using google translate faggot

>2
אנחנו עכשיו שורפים את כל אמריקה

מי ייתן ותהיה שנה שלווה ורגועה ליהודים וערבים

היום הזה ממשמש ובא

No arabs = no terrorism.

אפשר להצטרף?

I wonder who could be behind these posts?

>אפשר להצטרף?
שנה טובה ומתוקה

gotta go bed

Happy new year! Shadilay Shalom!

tell us more about the plan

>and arabs

O Y V E Y

תקשיב אחי יש לי מנגו טרי במקרר שמעתי הולכים לאכול או שאני יאכל אותו?

כשאנחנו נהרוג את הגויים?

קראו לי גיי ויצאתי מהתנור

THERES SO MANY JEWS HERE WTF

kek.

sleep tight.

>They called me and I came out of the oven Gay

?????????????????????

נוווווווווווו

Okay merchants, time to get back to the ghetto, line up!

shana tova to you to mr merchant

אללה מוחמד אבו-באקר דה גואוט פאקר XDDDDDDD

Shalom, friends.Sup Forums has always been pro Israel.The racist memes are just for fun and also they're funny

OP here. This got fucking horrendous.

GOOD

when is the next happening?

please tell.

Once Bibi gets off his high horse

9/11 2017

שנה טובה שלומו שקלברג

שנה טובה לדוד גיבור

>שלומו
מה שלומך, עולה חדש יקר

Shalom, friends.Sup Forums has always been pro Israel.The racist memes are just for fun and also they're funny

shalom haver

אחי שתיים בלילה אין לי כוח להבדיל בין שלמה ושלומו

יאללה, התקבל

happy hanukkah

Ayyy im for one wouldn't mind watching jew york getting multi cultured on new years

בכיף

Happy New Year you filthy merchants. Stay safe!

:^)

Domu arigato, best ally-kun

Sup Forums is very odd. There are constantly threads ripping on jews and shit, and yet even in random threads when an israeli posts it usually goes by without a mention. and yet when an indian posts it immediately derails the thread with endless poo in the loo responses.

indians have it way worse here than jews. Israel should pay meme subsidizes to India to help them out of their current rut.

You shitheads do not know the suffering of giving money in exchange for rotten teeth

Shalom aleikhem fellow kikes

Their planning something! I just know it.

Stop it right now! REEEEEEEEEEEEE

יהודונים השנה החדשה שמח

שנה טובה

1. Glorified (and Exalted) be He (Allah) [above all that (evil) they associate with Him] Who took His slave (Muhammad ) for a journey by night from Al-Masjid-al-Haram to the farthest mosque (in Jerusalem), the neighbourhood whereof We have blessed, in order that We might show him (Muhammad ) of Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, lessons, signs, etc.). Verily, He is the All-Hearer, the All-Seer.

2. And We gave Musa (Moses) the Scripture and made it a guidance for the Children of Israel (saying): "Take not other than Me as (your) Wakil (Protector, Lord, or Disposer of your affairs, etc).

3. "O offspring of those whom We carried (in the ship) with Nuh! Verily, he was a grateful slave."

4. And We decreed for the Children of Israel in the Scripture, that indeed you would do mischief on the earth twice and you will become tyrants and extremely arrogant!

5. So, when the promise came for the first of the two, We sent against you slaves of Ours given to terrible warfare. They entered the very innermost parts of your homes. And it was a promise (completely) fulfilled.

6. Then We gave you once again, a return of victory over them. And We helped you with wealth and children and made you more numerous in man power.

7. (And We said): "If you do good, you do good for your ownselves, and if you do evil (you do it) against yourselves." Then, when the second promise came to pass, (We permitted your enemies) to make your faces sorrowful and to enter the mosque (of Jerusalem) as they had entered it before, and to destroy with utter destruction all that fell in their hands.

8. [And We said in the Taurat]: "It may be that your Lord may show mercy unto you, but if you return (to sins), We shall return (to Our Punishment). And We have made Hell a prison for the disbelievers.

9. Verily, this Qur'an guides to that which is most just and right and gives glad tidings to the believers, who work deeds of righteousness, that they shall have a great reward.

Chapter 17, Children of Israel

לילה טוב

ויש פה /ב/רנשים מהצאן הישראלי?

theyre just acting like 16 years old girl texting back and forth in public, being all conspicuous and all. Go back to trap.anime goyim

>Their
Typical Burger doesn't even know his own language

I am pretending to be a rabbi, but I raped many many girls for the sake of the synagogue!

שנה טובה גם לך חביבי, תאכל סופגניות

$$$$ $$$$$$ $$$$ $$$$$ $$$$ $$$$$$ $$
Sorry, everyone else was talking in Hebrew, so I thought I should too

>their

>pizza
What did he mean by this?

רק תהיה שמח, בעל ברית היקר שלנו

desu there is a chance that some them are underages, especially those who make threads like this

STOP POSTING RARE MERCHANTS

kek

Yeah, they're inflating the merchant value.

>ההרגשה הזאת כשאתה בכלל ערבי אבל עדיין הגזענים מקללים אותך בגלל הדגל הישראלי

Ah ha! Found the (((hidden))) JIDF tactics and intelligence thread!

Also, my credit score's pretty low at the moment. Can you lot offer me any financial advice?

Tits or GTFO

qt

רוצה לקנות סוכריה?

If you kill yourself all your debt will go away. I'm not even joking. I don't know why more people don't do it

לא כל הנוצץ זהב טהור

>they called(or named) me gay and I came out of the oven

weird desu I have no idea what he meant by this