Ask a black supremacist anything. Inb4 kangz

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
archive.fo/zLOGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE

KANGZ

why don't you live in africa, among a 100% black population?

N

How do you plan on achieving your goals?

how is it being a kang

WE WUZ

this

how did you manage to spell supremacist right, nig nog?

So what exactly is the difference between you and a white supremacist since you're both racist as shit?

Inb4 larping neckbeard alone on new years eve

We Be Kangz

Nigger

Why should he when the white degenerate is stupid enough to pay for his well being?

Were Africans kangs? (serious question)

Do you believe in bighead yakub?

How do you explain why Chicago, Baltimore and Detroit are in such shit shape? They have been run by black democrats for decades and you niggers have basically turned those cities into a war zone.

how is being a black supremacist even a thing?

Why won't you admit that the black community is shit and 99% guilty of everything currently wrong with it?

why don't you live in africa, among a 100% black population?

How old were you when you were diagnosed with mental deficiency?

Because WE Be Kangz Muthafucka

Kek africans don't have a sense of a "black race" like americans or euros do.
They have a shitton of different ethnicities.
If most american blacks moved black to Africa they would get killed for not being the right kind of black to the eyes of africans.
They'll face real "racism" there, not the leftist western definition of racism we know.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQHAHAHAHAHAUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

t. The world when it hears 'black supremacist'

When you talk about white people do you mean Europeans or just """white""" burgers?

is that photo implying that blacks belong in jail or that they steal that product frequently?

>1 post by this ID

why? muh dick, muh running or muh music
because whites have you beat on looks intelligence, world achievement and historical status.

wat do u think of polan????

Both because the store doesn't recognize that We BE Kangz and Sheeeit

>1 post by this id

>Mexican intellectuals

OP is a white faggot pretending to be a nigger

Sup Forums gets triggered whenever a black man fucks a white woman. Do you also get jelly when you see a black woman with a white man?

Or nigger is too stupid to read all this shit.

Kek
Hell no, That's just more justification for fucking more white pussy as if needed any.

Have you been to Africa?

If no, then you're a phony.

BAIT THREAD
A
I
T

T
H
R
E
A
D

Are you a member of the Nation of Islam? What do you think about other Muslims (like Arabs, Persians, Berbers, etc)?

>reddit enjoys bestiality
>implying that isn't hilarious

How can a black person be a supremacist? Who are you going to oppress? You're just an angry, racist nigger and that's ok. You low IQ backwards mofos still have a shit ton of your people living in mudhuts. You could try and oppress apes but some of them have higher IQs. Unlike niggers apes can live without gibs.

>reddit cofounder
She should be careful. Reddit cofounders have a pretty high suicide rate.

B8
We don't enter into a publicized debate over when and how black power succeeds. We make sure that through hip hop and teachers of black studies and through black spokesmen (read: protest organizers) that blacks change their race conciseness into national consciousness.

Once national conciseness awakens in the African American people, they will negotiate with the united States as a foreign country. The emphasis through black grassroots over the need of blacks being employed by blacks, dealing with black police officers etc is just a phase toward national conciseness.

In some cities, we mobilize voting blocks to turn a city council to the left. They then create a department in a move called "decentralization of city services" in which a spokesmen is appointed that represents the interests of the black ghetto of that neighborhood.

This serves as a phase toward the us government recognizes a representative of black people. That goal can't be reached untill more and more Afro Americans realize their national consciencess. I have realized this and if you can get a few tens of thousands determined spokesmen to awaken the conciseness of millions through hip hop and other irrelevant protest movements, the conciseness as a whole gets built up until the united States government, which has acted as a colonizer to us, is brought to the negotiation table from the pressure my people can press.

How long until we start a race war with the Alt Right my brother?

What percentage of your genetic makeup is White/European either through intermarriage or historical slave/master rape?

Have you noticed like I have how the mulatto half caste black/white mixes are always the MOST vocal screamers and supporters of Black Issues?

Why is that?

My theory is that blacks like you (because let's face it you are probably more white than you are black) don't truly fit into either black or white society so you OVER emphasize your Blackness so no blacks question your race. But you know deep down inside that you aren't really black.

And how can you be a supremacist when the average frontal cortex of said people is unable to compete with White or Asian genetics?

Besides certain sports and facets of entertainment, the only other things your people achieve greatness in is acts of violence and producing babies for more handouts. What else are you good at? Science? No... Engineering? No... What else?

>to the negotiation table from the pressure my people can press.
>12 fucking %
Not going to be a lot of pressure is it.
Be real you won't get shit without bandwagoning on some other bullshit like faggots and retarded liberals of all races.

Armenians are NOT WHITE...

>(read: protest organizers)
(read: future victims of assassination)

>B8

Not really. Honest question deserves an honest answer. Why are black supremacists intent on ruining other cultures rather than going to a black country and enriching their own culture there?

>Once national conciseness awakens in the African American people, they will negotiate with the united States as a foreign country. The emphasis through black grassroots over the need of blacks being employed by blacks, dealing with black police officers etc is just a phase toward national conciseness.

You want segregation, basically. Why don't black supremacist groups see themselves as natural allies of white supremacist groups? Both support segregation for good reasons.

>In some cities, we mobilize voting blocks to turn a city council to the left. They then create a department in a move called "decentralization of city services" in which a spokesmen is appointed that represents the interests of the black ghetto of that neighborhood.

You mean you get black people to vote for rich white liberals like Hillary Clinton who would rather see you back on a plantation than in any position of power.

>Inb4 kangz
kangz

It was a pleasure.

>105149243
Did you build space pyramids, but then white people ruined everything?

Post dickpic

>2 posts by this ID

The white supremacist is a fool to his idea that he thinks he is free. He gets into a white supremacist organization that waves banners and produces funny little podcasts. He thinks he is the white supremacist. He thinks he is white power. Ninety percent of America thinks he is the representative of white power. He is a charade, a demonstration, so the people of this country look at a group of a few pepes and thinks that is where the white power strength is. It is not. There's a little man behind the curtain and that is a white power structure of the capitalist colonizers that profited off the slave trade hundreds of years ago. They profited off both sides of the totally uncivil civil war. They profited on colonising my people. That is the white supremacists I think of as SUPREME. Not a shit ton of autistic shitposting trumpets.

White supremacists like the clan are fools. The true supremacists enslave the Klan like my people. Black supremacists like me are Emancipators

Why is fatherlessness so rampant among blacks? Honest question.

Cant wait for this man to get power

You mean Jewish Supremacy.
Jews / Neanderthals conducted the slave trade.
Not us Cro Magnons.

Stay woke, ally.

Damn you suck at LARPingfaggot Kangz.
>Not a shit ton of autistic shitposting trumpets

wuz u kangs n sheeit?

And just what the fuck are you superior to, you subhuman nigger?
You say your a supremacist, but to what? Monkeys are smarter. Fuck.

Black people in Africa didn't leave the stone age in 70,000 years.
White people in Europe and America reached the moon in 12,000 years.
Anybody who is still a "black supremacist" must be utterly retarded.

He doesn't answer how convenient!

Post dickpic

how many inches?

when will you go back to africa, considering thats the cradle of the supreme race n sheit.

>Once national conciseness awakens in the African American people, they will negotiate with the united States as a foreign country.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

It isn't a numbers game. It's an organization game. A small number of organized activists vs millions of organized people.

>black supremacist
WEW
E
W

First, learn to rule yourself, then we can talk about ruling others. We have yet to see a single black-run country achieve first world status.

Post timestamped dick pic LARPing Kangz.

>because let's face it you are probably more white than you are black
lets not overstate that. though they do have non-negligible amounts of white ancestry, they aren't "more white than black". On average, black americans are ~20% European. Thats just the average; some lower and some higher depending on the region.

Say anything you want about blacks but Malcolm X was based.

Is Yvette Felarca one of yours? Do you know where your funding is coming from?

>follow the money

CALIFORNIA: THE BIRTHPLACE OF RAHOWA

>On June 26, 2016, Yvette Felarca was caught on video assaulting a man at a white nationalist rally in Sacramento. She punched the man in the stomach repeatedly, before throwing him to the ground. Felarca is a 7th and 8th grade Humanities teacher at Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School in Berkeley. Among her responsibilities is teaching the students under her tutelage about the Bill of Rights.

>Someone who does not believe in free speech should not teach kids about their constitutional rights.

>Felarca's activity would get a student expelled at best, or jailed at worst. And yet she's meant to be a role model for students. She has repeatedly advocated the use of militant, violent tactics to shut down opponents of her personal political pack, By Any Means Necessary (BAMN). They claim that they're "fighting the good fight," trying to stop "fascism" from taking hold in Berkeley.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

Yvette Felarca was placed on paid leave, but is now reinstated: archive.fo/zLOGY

>black
>supremacist

Because they are black SUPREMISTS. Living off of the scraps of whites is a contradiction. There is no such thing as a true black supremist living in a non-black country. That's why they are such a joke.

I've read the Autobiography of Malcolm X, it's a really good book.

You realise he was no longer a black supremacist by the end of his life, right? And arguably I don't know if he was EVER a black supremacist. He just thought whites were devils for enslaving his people. Which is fair enough. If I was black I'd think the same thing.

And what do you think of Malcolm X? I think he was an awesome guy. Ironically, though, I take his lessons of "stand up for yourself" and I now apply that to whites. Kek. But he believed in people standing up for themselves so I think I'm doing the right thing. I don't want to murder blacks, I just want whites to stand up for themselves, so I think he'd be proud (maybe).

We don't want segregation basically. We want a national representation of the black proletariat and it can choose how we live. It may choose complete separation, for the black people to take an area of, say, six or seven states, and be it's own nation. What we want is to have representation of our nation that can choose the alliances or separation with the united States. This is self determination.

Yes we had to get blacks to vote for Hillary. Hillary may see blacks as riff raff, but she is cannon fodder to our larger movement.

I'll give you a hint why my black brothers in this liberation struggle love Hilary. I saw an article on the CPUSA website that said they couldn't ally themselves with Bernie because of his stance on "the national question." The communist position on the national position is what I just described as self determination. It's built with national consciousness brought about by various struggles. Protest a police incident here. Protest a city council there. Remind people every day of race friction with public schools and media. Little things, every day. That consciousness will awaken.

Also, even if he wouldn't be proud, I don't give a fuck.

But reading that book inspired me as a teenager. I related a lot to his depiction of youth. Trying to fit in, doing drugs, blah blah blah. It's a really really good book, really compelling.

I think if he was around today he'd be able to stress to people the importance of building barriers. He'd tell liberals to stop creating ridiculous fucking racial tensions. He'd chastise the alt-right as well, I'm sure. But he would stress building bridges. Since that was his whole thing towards the end of his life.

But he wouldn't do it in a gay SJW way. He'd do it in a way that would actually convince people to get onside.

Eh I dunno. I'm conflicted because I loved that book, but today's blacks are fucking cunts and I hate them all (apart from Thomas Sowell and Ben Carson and Larry Elder, and maybe Morgan Freeman. But I can't stand the fucking whinging from leftist race-baiting FUCKS. Black ones especially I guess, because they assume the white man is at fault for their problems. Guess what, he's not.)

>for the black people to take an area of, say, six or seven states, and be it's own nation.
Kek
There isn't enough of you niggers for four states must less six or seven.

Quit LARPing Kang and show the dick pick or GTFO.

your id is brown
kek

One question, why does every black supremecaist sound like they are trying to copy post modernists it Jessie Jackson whenever they talk about their "strategy" and not about why blacks are the best race. Blacks can't survive to far away from the equator without technology inve nted by whites. Anyone who is an x racial supremecist is a moron. Every race adapts to its environment and is superior in said environment given traditional standards. The only reason your race has done anything was because Christianity colonized the shit out of you instead of just plain genociding you off the face of the earth.

You're welcome btw.

how can you be a black supremacist with blacks are obvious animals, my dog makes more sense than some niggers. explain your self . if you can.

More like a conspiracy of the crowns. Most of your whites about three hundred years ago in Europe were illiterate and Jews taught they're kids to read because they had to read a Torah in Hebrew on their thirteenth birthday. Jews were naturally employed in all the banks while Christ cucks took another century to into printing press.

Today, the Jewish population is like whites. A bunch of them cattle together and vote for liberals that detest the conservative Jews whom form blocks that compete against them as what's wrong with this country. The white power structure treats the Jews equal to whites but blacks as lower.

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahajajahahahjaajjajajajajananahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Good one OP.

Serious question:

How do you reconcile "WE IZ KANGZ AND SHEIT" with all the data that says blacks are basically retarded?

>six or seven states, and be it's own nation

With what army?

The entire population of blacks in this country can fit into a city or two. If there were segregation, you'll be lucky to get more than a county or two.

>What we want is to have representation of our nation that can choose the alliances or separation with the united States. This is self determination.

I respect that. Now move to a black country and you can have it now.

>I'll give you a hint why my black brothers in this liberation struggle love Hilary. I saw an article on the CPUSA website that said they couldn't ally themselves with Bernie because of his stance on "the national question." The communist position on the national position is what I just described as self determination. It's built with national consciousness brought about by various struggles. Protest a police incident here. Protest a city council there. Remind people every day of race friction with public schools and media. Little things, every day. That consciousness will awaken.

Except it's blacks which are causing the race frictions in the first place, specifically black men and their tendency towards unprovoked violence.

Bernie is just another rich white liberal, the same types that enslaved blacks and fought against their freedoms. They don't stand for freedom, they stand for control of people. They went from owning your body on a plantation to owning your minds at the voting booths

Blacks will not get the respect they want if they keep blindly supporting people like Hillary Clinton. You're a tiny fraction of the population, only relevant because rich white people know they can easily manipulate the black populations to vote against their own interests. You're not using white politicians, they are using you.

once again, blacks are fucking animals, black power is an oxymoron, POWER IS FUCKING POWER. shouting it as a slogan is something a monkey does,

its comparable to a man with a rifle and and monkey hitting his chest.

She probably is one of ours. I believe I might know where her money is coming from but wont say.

She is doing a lot of her militant actions right by the book.

fpbp

do you believe that the current welfare incentives harm Black America?
how can the black nuclear family be recreated?

also hands up dont shoot? hahHahahahahah
you can put your hands up, then ill shot, what will you be ?
wtf is this reasoning, like fucking children. you understand the more you do this the more the people see you as fucking animals,

people are naturally vicious, the more you emphasis how weak you are , the more predators you attract,

even gooks are getting on the fuck niggers train with their weaves, and liqour stores

wtf is wrong with you, are you really fucking stupid?

Blacks would never be able to get 6-7 states in size for that. Even if you were allowed land

>e want a national representation of the black proletariat and it can choose how we live. It may choose complete separation, for the black people to take an area of, say, six or seven states, and be it's own nation. What we want is to have representation of our nation that can choose the alliances or separation with the united States.
Why can't you guys just eventually move back to Africa? I don't mean as in get out now and go, but once you get to a point, instead of demanding states from us, why not push for a massive Afro colonization of Africa? Why stay here ultimately?

stupid shit like this, like the understanding of a 5 year old is what makes people think that breeding blacks with whites, is to make them stupid and controllable, and the evidence is growing day by day. shiettttttt.

Why don't you understand that you're being used by (((them))) and are nothing but new-age slaves? Hip-hop has become utter shit all by (((their)) design, because they only sign the most retarded, ignorant motherfucker. They don't want more 2pacs or intellectual black rappers who realize who the true enemy is.

I get racism is bad and all that, but you must surely understand that it's also a whip that (((they))) use to race bait and keep blacks on the Establishments tit? Sanders got cucked by BLM of all groups, which in and of itself is another useful tool used by Soros and his (((group))) of friends. Understand, the Neo-Nazis and KKK are not your true enemy whatsoever.

The amount of triggered white boys here is just hilarious. Keep it up my guy.

Stop leeching off white culture.

If you want to be a part of it, that's fine. You aren't going to have any black power nation in this country because it's not yours. It has always been a nation of white culture. You can be a part of that culture, but you aren't going to succeed if you seek to uproot it

Go home to your people. Pic related

black will get nothing, you think that if the white cucks give them anything, that would not be a signal for the other nations to attack ?? stop living in a fucking fairy tale.

>but I won't say

SOROS
O
R
O
S

>he thinks blacks made tables to hold their peanut butter
>not placing it in her bottom lip hole