Should paternity tests be required by law when a woman gives birth?

Should paternity tests be required by law when a woman gives birth?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_paternity_testing#United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of course.

But how do we prove who the mother is?

yeah why not. I think they are fairly cheap, small price for having peace of mind and avoiding problems in the long run.

Really tickles the cerebrum.

Only if the man asks for it. Otherwise it's an unnecessary burden on the healthcare system.

That said, any sane man SHOULD ask for one.

your hs is such a fucked up vampiric capitalist shithole it wouldn't matter.

How much it would cost per year? Half of one tank, few air-to-air missiles?

>Why don't you trust Mercedes!

Only if the request of the man is kept secret and cannot be blocked. So the girl has to assume that a paternity test will be done and there is nothing she can do to stop it.

There are 11,000 births daily.

"Time is money."

I think we're getting to a point where it should be possible to do a blood test for every baby to find out possible diseases or genetic disorders. A paternity test should just be a part of that.

On the other hand, it would be pretty expensive to tell every 16 year old whore "yup, its a fucking nigger, and that guy is not the father"

Cheating is bad, yes. That's one thing.

I think it's a whole different level of fucked up to let some random guy go in raw and ejaculate into your pussy while your husband is at work or something.

Like...damn...If you're going to be a whore AT LEAST use a condom for fuck's sake.

pay a few hundreds or risk paying 20 years of child support for a kid who isn't even yours, the choice is quick. i wouldn't protest if i had to pay for it myself.

it doesn't matter who the father is b/c if the woman says you're the father and your name is on the state birth certificate that makes you the father. man up if you didn't want to be a father keep your pants on

Same here. I plan on doing it regardless if it's a mandatory thing or not. Does any user know if it's illegal to take a sample of my baby's DNA and send it off to a lab for a paternity test without the mother's knowing?

My gut says yes, but I don't actually know

If it's not specifically illegal, it would be difficult to convince hospital staff to take a blood sample and keep it secret from the mother

I know you're probably trolling. But it's not unreasonable for a guy who wants to sire and raise his own progeny to expect to have a safeguard in place in case the woman is lying.

I have known some two-faced sluts who act completely different around their boyfriends vs guys they also want to fuck. I am certain that most men wouldn't be able to detect these Oscar worthy performances.

Yea, well my modest theory is that some women do it on purpose because they want some alpha genes or some shit for their children. You'd have to be fool to raise any kids in this day without having paternity test.

Yes.

my body my choice

You won't hang for it or get imprisoned that's for sure, but think of this. If the mother raises hell about it or doesen't accept it there's a high chance you were right to worry.

If she gets you on court that's already a confirmation of cheating.

C'mon bruh, don't feed the trolls. It's not even a good troll

you don't need blood. you swab the inside of it's cheek with a q-tip.

Yes but the dude has to pay for the test if the child is his,if not GG soon tanks for playing.

this pic made me download her Filmography
>5 days ETA

This

Didn't know that. What an age we live in.

Still, it would be hard to keep it a secret

It looks like you can get a paternity test without the mother's consent in the US

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_paternity_testing#United_States

I also did some research on prices. You can get a paternity test kit for about $200. It's not very expensive at all. I was expecting like $5000 or something.

Yes and if the child is not the husdands she should lose all rights to alimony, child support, and her right to contest a divorce.

can't tell if troll or reddit.

you have a set amount of time to contest paternity . california is 60 days from signing the birth certificate you can file a cancellation.

legal fees increasing over time the longer you wait; and you're boned after a certain period of time as you become seen as the established caregiver when you've been raising it for so long.

but you swab that baby cheek the week of it's birth and pay $100 to know it's yours and you never have any doubts or paranoid worries.

they might even catch a problem if you get enough genetic screening done in addition to paternity testing...

people should have to start learning to paternity tests at around 15 and have like a huge scale test at around 20, if they fail it they get castrated.

Suddenly the crime would go down 99%

Too easy, she should lose all rights and be forced to work the glory hole for 2 years then banshed from the country.

i think so. paternity can be detrimental to a mans life and finances, its only fair that it should be confirmed that he is, in fact, responsible for the offspring

Holy fuck. If you scroll down to France and Germany in the link, you can see how literally cucked they are.

Required? No. Available and should everyone do them? Yes.

STOP USING THE FORCE OF THE STATE TO MAKE PEOPLE DO GOOD THINGS.

To far but I like how you think.

Yes. For the benefit of the child in both emotional health and an accurate background health.

and they should be illegal from the ages 1-17. Because men react violently to learning their partner was unfaithful.

no that's just stupid

yes

ancap/lolbertarian pls go

Yeppo

it's pretty much as easy as 23-and-me. they mail you a box with swabs. you swab the baby's cheek while the mom's not looking. you swab your cheek. you mail both in. they probably e-mail you the answers.
takes 3-5 days.

just have to provide an address where your baby-mama won't find and open it upon delivery.

if you are the father you destroy the evidence that you did it and pretend it didn't happen.

if you aren't the father you may need to get the test redone under more formal settings, depending on state law. but at that point, it's worth the extra costs incurred in legal proceedings to get that bitch and brat gone from your life.

No

"This is partially due to the official desire to "preserve the peace" within French families, with the French government citing psychologists who state that fatherhood is determined by society, rather than biology. French men often circumvent these laws by sending samples of DNA to foreign laboratories, but risk prosecution if caught. The maximum penalty for carrying out secret paternity testing is one year in prison and a €15,000 fine.[19]"

He's right though. Why should it be REQUIRED? The vast majority of [white] children are born legitimately

yes.

Put the fear of God into those hoes, weren't there studies that like 25-35% of marriaged couples in the U.S. The father was unknowing easing someone else's kid?

Great idea...never gonna happen.

I don't know what's the point of these penalties, if I was sentenced for 1 years of prison for checking if my kid is mine I would already just say fuck it to my whole famalam. That's just poisoning the will to even raise any kids.

I don't think it should be mandatory but I recommend it for all men anyway.

Did it for both of my kids. Had zero reason to suspect my girl of anything. Still don't - she's super loyal and traditional. Still, it was nice getting the peace of mind.

Only if the guy requests it.

Only whores would have something to lose.

Checkmate, vaginakin.

Who is the semen demon?

Yes.
Very few people would suspect it. It's necessary because it puts the whole concern out of everyone's mind and stops the cucking.

>why are our birth rates so low

>Found the woman
Tits or gtfo

I completely agree. Also, they do it out of pure disdain and scorn.

rola misaki

What a slut!