German ''''humor'''

>German ''''humor'''

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
archive.fo/zLOGY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ou_XUHgnNNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Uhh it's actually pretty clever you mong.
Also Argentina is Irrelevant
Still mad Germany beat you guys?

>argies eternally btfo by Chile

You triggered, number two?

Keked a little.

>Germany raped Brazil
>We raped you
tip top fucking kek

>Latino ""intellectuals""

You'd love to meet Yvette Felarca.

CALIFORNIA: THE BIRTHPLACE OF RAHOWA

>On June 26, 2016, Yvette Felarca was caught on video assaulting a man at a white nationalist rally in Sacramento. She punched the man in the stomach repeatedly, before throwing him to the ground. Felarca is a 7th and 8th grade Humanities teacher at Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School in Berkeley. Among her responsibilities is teaching the students under her tutelage about the Bill of Rights.

>Someone who does not believe in free speech should not teach kids about their constitutional rights.

>Felarca's activity would get a student expelled at best, or jailed at worst. And yet she's meant to be a role model for students. She has repeatedly advocated the use of militant, violent tactics to shut down opponents of her personal political pack, By Any Means Necessary (BAMN). They claim that they're "fighting the good fight," trying to stop "fascism" from taking hold in Berkeley.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

Yvette Felarca was placed on paid leave, but is now reinstated: archive.fo/zLOGY

Logical, mathematical humour = best humour. Keep crying, Messi.

huehuehuehuehue

this kills the monkey

I don't get it

divegrass is gay anways

Hahaha

Saw it first on Sup Forums

kekd

He's 17 years behind.

7-1

That dude should have bodied both of them instead of crying to the cops. What a pussy.

Once they assault you its game on.

the huelocaust

That's pretty funny desu

Someone explain I'm American and retarded.

(I only posted it in that way to get (you)s hehehe)

But this is actually good, really clever joke.

I'm not so sure why people care so much about the 7 - 1.
I certainly didn't care, most people i know cared for like two days and then went on the cheer for germany.

Do you have caps of the threads in Sup Forums? I never cared for footbal, but these threads were probably funny.

Our guys annihilated the Brazilian team 7-1 during the last soccer world cup in what is considered the greatest flogging of a world cup host's team in all of history.

It was hilarious for us and very painful for the Brazilians. When I was little, our guys never stood a chance against Brazil.

Brazilian national team used to be legendary. In the world cup 2002 Brazil devastated Germany. It's just very surreal how bad your team was compared to that.

quite funny

Based Kroos

>I'm not so sure why people care so much about the 7 - 1.

Because no one, literally no one (including us) expected that we would win against you. We got lucky and were ecstatic for awhile.

>feliz 20 German Flag Brazilian Flag
What?

Did you bother to read the thread or do you just skip straight to shitposting?

Go back to complaining about the Falklands, nigger.

Because SEVEN points is a lot of fucking points in a World Cup match against one of the top teams in the world WHO ARE ALSO hosting the event

>we got lucky
I don't think so.
I mean you could say you got lucky if you had a one point advantage or something, but you destroyed our team, i don't see how you can do that with luck.

Nah. The Germans were the best team in that world cup, everyone knew that. A German win was very likely. Nobody expected a Blitzkrieg victory like that, though.

The absolute madman, he said it! He actually said it!

go back to Sup Forums

Anybody who watches the sport would have called it before for Germany. The Brazilian squad just wasnt good and was riding on "muh home nation" vibes until they faced a team that could actually play. 7-1 was a ridiculous, snowball scoreline but people should really stop rating Brazil's National team so highly.

I have to be one of the few people who do not recognize this win as not a strong performance by germany but an incredible throw on the part of brazil

in other words it is not the germans who were so good, it was the brazilians who were exceptionally bad. And just that one game too. Because typically Brazil is stronger than germany in football

Still, ppl were not expecting hues to lose that hard. My uncle bet 100 euros against Germany and got rekt

this, I was actually expecting that the German team wins, but not to this extent

Yeah Sup Forums fags barely replied, and it's supposed to be a sports board, that's why I made this shitty thread

The cops are in it with them, and they would have destroyed him.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ou_XUHgnNNI

That is because they already had that thread a hundred times probably

I don't really go to sp but I remember krautchan's int that day. There was blitzkrieg footage playing in the background with German marches.

>Argentina
>white

You lost THREE CONSECUTIVE world cups against Germany, you're lucky Brazil took that bomb instead.

I'm not saying we played badly, but I think the circumstances had more to do with our victory than the way we played.

I think the two main factors were that you lost Neymar in the previous match, and that you were under immense pressure because you guys also were the hosts. The hosting team usually has a somewhat significant morale boost, but in your case that just translated into pressure because as important as football is to us, you guys take it much more seriously.

I mean, you don't shy away from killing your losing players or burning your keeper's house down in case of a defeat, I remember reading articles about that frequently.

I think Brazil is still the most feared opponent of all.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

This is literally the only copypasta that never gets old with me.

stooop it

FEUER FREI