Europoors will never enjoy the rich cultural experience of growing up in small-town America

>Europoors will never enjoy the rich cultural experience of growing up in small-town America

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@30.0613241,-84.4915173,3a,60y,22.6h,88.92t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sgCvlVkUeYMHut4_fztmO5w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=E2HMUQutCNg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cars are the only reason for me to envy the US
right now i have to buy a new car and i realize how much it is cheaper over there
I still enjoy the food, so i'm not sure i'd choose to live in Murica

thats not a small town thats just an interstate exit

the real small towns are far off the interstates

This is a highway exit, not a small town.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAP*

>tfw north americans will never experience the comfyness of the european countryside

Good restaurants aren't hard to come by even in "small" towns like Sterling VA.

This is what a small town looks like in America.

How much are cars over there? I bought a new hatchback for $15,000 a month ago for comparable reference point.

Sometimes its a downer realizing my country is just a large ass mall with no real culture or identity. But life in America is basically work, rest, buy stuff, repeat.

I do wanna go out more and travel the USA and see what i can see. But money is hard to have here when you're working class. My goals in life are to have sex with some hot girls, and get some more wealth and hope I die before the "cultural enrichment" of mudslimes and mexicans ruin this country.

comfy

Makes me nostalgic for those bygone days of eight years ago. Except for $4 gas. That sucked.

A pixelated over-HDR'd pic.

You could have done better, asshole.

Where's Sir Topham Hat?

The rest of the world is not any better. I have been everywhere. European countries have long lost their "culture or identity" thanks to globalizaton, the European Union, immigration, etc. European cities and towns are generic and boring. The romanticized view you have is not real, and you will grow out of it once you travel.

>buying hatchback for 15k ever

WEW, that's disgusting

My used Jeep from 2001 only cost me 3000 USD and is in great condition, i can only imagine how expensive it is out there in Europe.

new small cars for young people depart from 10'000 yuros or so
i think i found a used honda civic for 4k, maybe less, i'll go see it in the next days
the thing that kills it is the cost of fuel, with both kinds of gasoline and diesel going for 1.5€/l

I take it you have never been far from the interstate

I live in a small town in ohio
the nearest chain restaurant is a 20 minute drive away

the small town free of all the mall garbage still exist

tfw 3 Americans will never experience getting shot dead for investigating #pizzagate

It looks the same here, I do not get OP's intention?

Looks like a highway rest-stop.

American countryside is more commfy desu
>ywn live in America

Sounds nice. I need to get my life together and move to a town like that. Could be just the thing i need to really feel happy.

>work, rest, buy stuff, repeat.
you just described every country on the world.

Your country is huge and and there is a lot to travel there, unlike Israel which is small and you don't have vast nature with no buildings here.

>europeans will never participate it anual town-wide LARPing events

That shit was expensive for a 2001 car.

thats not true at all

What does Sup Forums think of Virginia?

Had brand new tires and suspension.

what Muricas got, that y'all maybe dont righteously 'preciate, is space - even in OP pic, someone wants to build a Gift Shop size of a fucking airplane hangar? selling fuck knows what, and for why, to christ alone knows who, jist because.. np, you got space. Most of civlised yurope, the 'open space' green-belt are only there, because you aint allowed to put a trailer on them, never mind build some shit. Space=freedom, well, some, anyway.

shithole

purge the northern suburbs

I live there and love it. Hokies

>fast food and donuts
>culture

>DC
I wish the liberals would go away from NOVA, Loudoun is nice but i would be a liar if i said we didn't have too many libs here.

Remington, Va - population just under 600

>rich cultural experience

:^)

Seems comfy as fuck

What is small? My town has like 60,000 people but it feels like so many. I really want to live in a 1,000 person town but idk where that would be in South Carolina.

Born and raised. I want to move to the Northern Neck or maybe Roanoke. Somewhere where I can take long walks with a doggo.

>tfw small american town equals big major city here
I would never make it in the big evil world outsode of my switzerland safe space.

google.com/maps/@30.0613241,-84.4915173,3a,60y,22.6h,88.92t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sgCvlVkUeYMHut4_fztmO5w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

I love in a small-town Australia area

Have been almost all my life, I can tell you it's more peaceful here. There's little amount of Chinks, Niggers, Muslims etc.

Visits to the city are pretty alien to me, I've never seen just so many fucking Asians in my fucking life every time i go to a city. It really makes me feel uncomfortable.

The only Con i can think about right now is there is no fucking jobs, so i'm basically forced to be a NEET right now and just wait until a position reveals itself again.

Bit boring aswell, but peaceful nontheless
Pic unrelated

Which town?

Gympie, QLD

~20,000 pop

not up

Idk man, I live in Maine and that's pretty accurate. It's comfy af.

not an argument

wow my aunt mary has a friend from there. do you know mick?

yfw dirty jew

That really isn't a small town, there's actually competing gas stations. Small towns usually exists in mountain areas or the Midwest, places people like to visit but not live.

I have to agree, i went to spain a few months ago and I seriously considered lying in a field for days straight. Its was fucking amazing.
>t. cityfag whose never seen a tree

Nup, sorry mate. The town isn't that small enough to be that type of town where everybody literally knows one another

8000, to 15,000 is small.

We both know that DC is basically Baltimore.

There are a lot of comfy as fuck environments in VA. It's a very beautiful state although I don't know if our mountains can compete with Norway. Less trolls though.

I'd love to live out there. I've been to Oz twice and both times I wanted to just stay out in one of the small towns in the bush/outback and never leave. I hear Alice is cool but also alot of abbos?

virginia has NOVA, which is awful as everyone agrees, hampton roads which is way worse than DC and baltimore, and a bunch of irrelevant cities in the middle.

virginia is a poor man's north carolina

i will admit though that out west the land is nice, around blacksburg.

being on the water will trump any country side. If you've never experience cold beer by a fire pit on a lake/river/ocean you're really doing yourself a disservice.

forgot pic.

Ye Alice is alright, Pretty /comfy/, Peaceful, Hot, Drove around in the town b4.

Did see a few amount of Abos, but it should be alright, Abos aren't like Niggers. As long as you let them do their thing then they're pretty alright. Just ugly tho.

Do you seriously take your date out to McDonald's?

Loudoun is the best county in NOVA and is pretty comfy, Virginia is a pretty gud state man and i have been all the way up and down the east coast.

>pic related
Potomac river about 10 minutes away from my house.

Not as nice as Montana

Kek
Maybe if you're a poor fag. Those of us with class take out dates to Burger King.

i'll wave from my side laddy

I heard that abos can be pretty docile.
I can't imagine that much race mixing goes on with them.

I want to move there but I'm afraid I couldn't take the cold.

>no McDonald's in sight

Im game, though last time i was crossing that river there were some chopper from Maryland flashing their lights at me and my friends.

My backyard in PA.

You fucking plebs, not taking her to Hardee's where she can order fried chicken or a burger... what's the matter with you guys, step your game up.

I live in a small town, its comfy but it boring as fuck.

This is what my hometown in Massachusetts looked like but its full of Dominican niggers now

>Hardee's
I think you mean Carl's Jr

>Europoors and americunt will never enjoy the rich cultural experience of growing up in Russia

Yeah and I tell her at the end that if she buys me a McFlurry I'll let her suck me off in the play palace

Rebranding Hardee's as Carl's Jr. to appeal to people who don't speak your language, how pleb of you. But yes if that what "they" call it where you live.

Is that your cuck bench?

I feel like im gonna get tetanus just by looking at that photo.

Pic is my hometown. Damn, I love America

That doesn't look like a small town. That looks like an interstate exit

> Missing the joke this badly

if you call Carl's Jr. Hardee's and you're native around here you'll just look like a huge aspie

don't be difficult fag

Any man with taste takes his dates to arbys. Roasties love roast beef.

Feels good to be American.

Ding Ding, You're right.
They're just chill, they don't give a shit. They're like cats but ugly.

And no, i've never met a race-mixed person b4 that was a mix between abo and white

Could be worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=E2HMUQutCNg

damn right OP

the tannerite explosions are already starting to sound off in the distance.

this

Dicking with you man...

The Hardee's/Carl's Jr. burger is a superior burger no matter which one is selling it.

The best Italian food is in the states anyway.

is that cj's house from gta

That's okay, I grew up in a small Danish town with only white people and only 20 people in my class

Doesn't look like a ghetto to me.

All depends on where its located m8

It's Wei Shen's apartment from Sleeping Dogs